我发现你在看基尔达尔医生。
I caught you looking at Dr. Kildare.
正确的。你可以说话。
Right. You can talk.
你给圣诞老人写信了吗?
Have you wrote to Santa?
是啊,但是圣诞老人说今年手头有点紧,所以他不要期望太多。
Oh, he has, but Santa's explained that money's a bit tight this year, so he's not to expect too much.
当然,如果你和知情者交谈,圣诞老人有很多盈余。
Sure, Santa has plenty of surplus if you talk to the people in the know.
你的健康就是你所需要的——作为一份圣诞礼物。——啊。好吧,在这里有一个人能让你高兴,是不是,爸爸?
Your health is all you need - for a Christmas present. - Ah. Well, you've the right one to keep you cheerful here, haven't you, Pop?
告诉你妈妈别再这么无礼了,不然我就不带你去看演出了。
You tell your mammy to stop her cheek, or I'm not taking you to the show.
那节目的什么?
What show's that?
我不知道。不过我觉得里面有圣诞颂歌♥。
I don't know. I think there's Christmas carols in it, though.
哦,那是我的眼泪。
Oh, that's me waterworks.
还有你,规矩点。
And you, behave yourself.
别惹你♥爸♥生气。
Don't be annoying your pop.
别想要任何圣诞礼物。
Don't be asking for any Christmas presents.
他也没钱。
He's no money, either.
税务员也有,就像我们的一样。
Taxman's got it, like ours.
哦,别担心。
Ach, don't worry.
你的妈咪会说服圣诞老人带些礼物来。
Your mammy will persuade Santa to bring some presents.
课时。我可不这么认为,爸爸。
Ach. Don't think so, Pop.
没钱的时候我总是知道。
I always know when there's no money.
喂?
Hello?
-是租♥房♥♥子的-我去拿,妈妈。
- It's the rent man. - I'll get it, Mam.
闭上你的嘴。
Shut your mouth.
你妈妈在里面吗,小家伙?
Is your mum in there, wee man?
没有人在这里。
Nobody's here.
这让我想起了我们以前付房♥租用的一个很棒的尿尿系统。
Oh, that puts me in mind of a great wee system we had in the old days for paying the rent.
收租人会来收租整条街的每一所房♥子,一旦收租完毕,所有的租帐簿都要做上最新的标记,
The rent man would come round and collect the money for every house in the whole street, and once he had done and all the rent books were marked up to date,
其中一个男孩会在后门用枪指着他把他所有的钱都拿回来,然后他会直接把钱还给街上所有的居民,
one of the boys would hold him up at gunpoint in the back entry and take all the money back off him, and then he'd hand it straight back to all the residents in the street,
外加一点佣金。
with a little commission for the service.
是的,这是一个非常有效的系统。
Yeah, it was a very effective system.
那个租♥房♥♥子的人很好,最后他们也给他分了一点,大家都很高兴。
And the rent man was so good about it in the end that eventually they cut him in for a wee bit, too, and everybody was happy.
我想除了议会。
Except for the council, I suppose.
他的工作是给我爸爸在英国的房♥子,如果他想要的话。
His work's giving my da a house in England now if he wants one.
房♥子里有花♥园♥,还有两个厕所,而且都在房♥子里。
It's got a garden and everything, and two toilets, and they're both inside the house.
在外面上厕所没什么问题,除了在飞机上。
There's nothing wrong with an outside toilet, except on an aeroplane.
我妈说,如果我们过了河,他们就听不懂我们说话的方式。
My ma says, if we went across the water, they wouldn't understand the way we talk.
这应该不是问题,儿子。
That shouldn't be a problem, son.
我和你奶奶结婚50年了。
I've been married to your granny for 50 years.
她说的话我一个字都听不懂。
I've never understood a word she's said.
如果他们听不懂你的话,那他们就没有在听,这就是他们的问题。
And if they can't understand you, then they're not listening, and that's their problem.
我在莱斯特的时候,他们也是这么说我的。
You know, when I was in Leicester, they said the same thing about me.
所以我每天都用不同的口音来烦他们。
You know, so I put on a different bloody accent every day just to annoy them.
他们从来不知道我是谁。
They never knew who I was.
但我知道,而且这是唯一需要知道的人。
But I did, and that's the only one who needs to know.
你知道自己是谁,对吧?
You know who you are, don't you?
是的,爸爸
Yes, Pop.
你是贝尔法斯特15号♥的巴迪,每个人都知道你,你♥爸♥爸会照顾你,你妈妈会照顾你,你♥爸♥爸会照顾你,你奶奶会照顾你,
You're Buddy from Belfast 15, where everybody knows you and your pop looks out for you and your mummy looks out for you, your daddy looks out for you, your granny looks out for you,
你哥哥会照顾你,全家都会照顾你。
your brother looks out for you, and the whole family looks out for you.
无论你去哪里,无论你成为什么,这都是事实。
And wherever you go and whatever you become, that'll always be the truth.
这个想法♥会♥保证你的安全。
And that thought will keep you safe.
这会让你开心的。
It'll keep you happy.
你能帮我记住吗?
Will you remember that for me?
——是的,爸爸。——啊。
- Yes, Pop. - Aye.
你是个好男人。
Fine man you are.
现在,忘了你父母想要什么吧。
Now, forget about what your father and your mother want.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我希望你和我奶奶也来。
I want you and my granny to come, too.
听到我。
Hear me.
听到我。
Hear me.
我今晚在这里警告你们你们还有机会和希望逃脱我的命运。
I am here tonight to warn you that you have yet a chance and hope of escaping my fate.
谁会戴那么大的项链?
Who wears chains that size?
奶奶,你不能在剧院里说话。
Granny, you're not allowed to talk in the theater.
这项链可真不错。
It makes one heck of a necklace.
你一直是我的好朋友。
You were always a good friend to me.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你会被鬼缠身
You will be haunted.
这是你提到的机会和希望吗,雅各布?
Is this the chance and hope you mentioned, Jacob?
它是。
It is.
我想我还是不要了。
I think I'd rather not.
我很确定你不会的。
Oh, I'm bloody well sure you wouldn't.
爸爸什么时候出院?
When will Pop get out of the hospital?
医生说他的肺没问题。
When the doctors say his lungs are fine.
当爸爸去英国当矿工时,你和他一起去了吗?
When Pop went to England to be a coal miner, did you go with him?
你想去吗?
Did you want to?
我也不知道。
Neither do I.
你父亲说过他在做什么吗?
Has your father said what he's doing?
他说必须在圣诞节前做出决定。
He says it has to get decided by Christmas.
他什么时候回来?
When's he coming back?
在周末。
At the weekend.
我们要去看电影。
We're going to the pictures.
他要带我们去《飞天万能车》
He's taking us to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
看在上帝的份上,那是什么?
What in the name of God is that?
这是一辆会飞的汽车。
It's a flying car.
天啊,我都听到了。
Oh, God, I've heard it all.
它掉到悬崖上,你差点从座位上摔下来。
It goes over a cliff, and you nearly fall out of your seat.
你想来吗?
Do you want to come?
在我爸爸回家之前,它会一直陪伴着你。
It'll be company for you till my pop's home.
如果上帝想让我看到会飞的汽车,我生下来就会有闪烁的翅膀。
If God had wanted me to see flying cars, I'd have been born with blinking wings.
你喜欢你的电影,不是吗?
You love your films, don't you?
我像你这么大的时候很会拍照片。
I was a great one for the pictures when I was your age.
我曾经认为你可以爬到屏幕里面去参观你看到的所有奇怪的地方。
I used to think you could climb right inside the screen and visit all those strange places you saw.
就像电影里的那个。
Like that one in that film.
那是什么,呃…
What was that, uh...?
呃,失去了视野。
Uh, Lost Horizons.
-你看过吗?——没有。
- Did you ever see that? - No.
那地方叫什么名字,奶奶?
What was the name of the place, Granny?
香格里拉。
Shangri-La.
这就是他们的叫法。
That's what they called it.
你去过那里吗?
Did you ever go there?
从贝尔法斯特到香格里拉没有路。
There were no roads to Shangri-La from our part of Belfast.
有一天你会去吗?
So, will you go one day?
什么?他们以为他们要去哪里?
What? Where do they think they're going?
当心!
Look out!
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
看!
Look!
——哦!-看啊!
- Oh! - Look at that!
棒极了。
It's fantastic.
你是一个天才。
You're a genius.
没什么,真的。
It's nothing, really.
-♬Chitty Bang Bang♬-♬Chitty Bang Bang♬
- ♪ Chitty Bang Bang ♪ - ♪ Chitty Bang Bang ♪
♬万能车砰砰,万能车砰砰
♪ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Bang Bang ♪
♪飞天万能车忽闪忽闪
♪ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ♪
♬万能车砰砰,万能车砰砰
♪ Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ♪
你,漂亮的飞天万能车
♪ Oh, you, pretty Chitty Bang Bang ♪
♬飞天万能车,我们爱你…♪
♪ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, we love you... ♪
不,闭嘴。你会把我们赶出去的。
No, shut up. You'll get us thrown out.
♪飞天万能车忽闪忽闪
♪ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ♪
♬我们该怎么办?近,远,在我们的汽车里
♪ What we'll do? Near, far, in our motorcar ♪
噢,我们将度过多么快乐的时光
♪ Oh, what a happy time we'll spend ♪
♬忽闪忽闪忽闪忽闪
♪ Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ♪
我们的好朋友
♪ Our fine four-fendered friend ♪
♬忽闪忽闪忽闪忽闪
♪ Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ♪
我们的好朋友
♪ Our fine four-fendered friend ♪
♬飞天万能车,飞天万能车…♪
♪ Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang... ♪
哦,看看这个。
Oh, look at this.
♬万能车砰砰,万能车砰砰
♪ Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ♪
你,漂亮的飞天万能车
♪ Oh, you, pretty Chitty Bang Bang ♪
♬飞天万能车…♪
♪ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang... ♪
去找爸爸,而不是我。
Get Da, not me.
——妈妈。-别开枪。
- Mummy. - Don't shoot me.
不,伙计,不要。嘿,嘿!
No, Buddy, don't. Hey, hey!
电影精选列表