We're not stupid!
你不能把我们关在家里!
You can't keep us in our houses!
轻步兵第三营的士兵从普利茅斯飞过来填补部队使用留下的缺口。
The men of the 3rd Battalion of the Light Infantry fly in from Plymouth to plug the gap left by the use of troops.
宵禁是另一种被广泛提及的可能性。
A curfew is another possibility which is being widely mentioned.
我刚从机场来。
I've just come from the airport now.
我刚从机场过来。
I've literally just come from the airport.
我住在那条街上。那是我的孩子们。
I live in that street. That's my kids there.
我住在96号♥。
I live in number 96.
快上去。快。
Get up there quick. Quick.
基♥督♥。
Christ.
——停止!-让他过去…你想去哪,亲爱的?
- Stop! - Just let him through... Where do you think you're going, love?
把我丈夫带回家。
To bring my husband home.
站在另一边的就是他。
That's him on the other side there.
那他去哪儿了?
Where's he been, then?
不关你的事。
None of your bloody business.
在你需要的时候不陪着你吗?
Not with you in your hour of need?
-这有点不对头,不是吗?-他在英国工作。
- That's a bit off, isn't it? - He works away in England.
是吗?那是什么样的工作?
Does he? What kind of work is that?
-他是个细木工。——我明白了。
- He's a joiner. - I see.
他有没有加入那些在你的街道制♥造♥混乱的组织?
And has he joined any of these groups making all this mess in your street?
他对整件事一无所知。
He knew nothing about the whole bloody thing.
这就是为什么他现在在这里。
That's why he's here now.
他下班回家探望家人。
He's come home from his work to see his family.
很高兴听您这么说,夫人。
Glad to hear it, madam.
-嗨。-嗨。
- Hi. - Hi.
他们差点就抓到你了,史蒂夫·麦奎因。
They nearly had you there, Steve McQueen.
我马上就来,弗兰基。
I'll have you in a second, Frankie.
-来吧,你们两个。嗨,男孩。
- Come on, you two. - Hi, boys.
今晚待在家里。
Stay in your homes tonight.
-非常感谢。——好吗?
- Thank you very much. - Okay?
Aye.
太空,最后的边疆。
Space, the final frontier.
这些是进取号♥星际飞船的航行…-他们攻击你了吗?
These are the voyages of - the Starship Enterprise... - Did they attack you?
不。只有天主教的房♥子。
No. It was only the Catholic houses.
那些男孩想把他们赶出去。
Them boyos want them out.
那条街上的人不会找你麻烦的,是吗?-一点也不。
Them peoples don't give you any bother in that street, - do they? - Not at all.
当然,他们是朋友,是家人,和我们一样。
Sure, they're friends, they're family, same as us.
他们只用左脚踢。
They just kick with the left foot.
完全正确。
Exactly.
当然,我在街上最好的朋友是甘贾瓦拉太太。
Sure, my best friend in the street is Mrs. Ganjawala.
她是印度人。
She's Indian.
她甚至和我一起来了这个小小的传教活动。
She even comes to the wee mission with me.
还有咖喱,我吃过一次。
Well, them curries, I tried one once.
我得穿一个星期的尿布。
I had to wear a nappy for a week.
——Will。——哦,妈妈。对不起,奶奶。
- Will. - Oh, Mum. Sorry, Granny.
她完全有能力处理好自己的事。
Ah, she's well able to handle herself.
这种快乐让你坚持下去,不是吗?
It's being so cheerful keeps you going, isn't it?
当然,我短期内是跑不上洞穴山的,对吧?
Sure, I'm not gonna be running up the Cave Hill any time soon, am I?
-只是不知道而已。-这可不容易。
- It's just not knowing. - That's not easy.
这会如何影响他们的学业。
How it's gonna affect their schooling.
威尔,你能把电视关掉,和你奶奶谈谈吗?——嗨,爸爸
Will, would you turn that telly off - and talk to your granny? - Hi, Pop.
你好,朋友。
Hiya, Buddy.
医生还想见你吗?
Does the doctor want to see you again?
他给了我一封医院的信。
He's given me a letter for the hospital.
-你去了吗?-没必要。
- And did you go? - There's no point.
我觉得你有几个重大的决定要做,孩子。
I think you've a few big decisions to make, son.
你解决了我们说的那个小麻烦了吗?-嘿,小家伙们。
Did you clear up that wee bit of trouble - we were talking about? - Hey, wee fellas.
我们不是聋子。
We're not deaf back here.
是的,我们在新教♥徒♥那边有朋友。
Oh, yes, we've friends on the Protestant side.
昨晚他们还不是朋友。
They weren't friends last night.
不过昨晚他们不是朋友。
They weren't friends last night, though.
帕迪·卡瓦纳告诉我,只要天主教♥徒♥继续向神父坦白他们所做的一切坏事,他们就可以随心所欲,上帝会一直原谅他们。
Paddy Kavanagh told me as long as Catholics keep confessing everything bad that they do to a priest, then they can do whatever they want and God will forgive them all the time.
帕迪·卡瓦纳的家人不会在这条街上住太久了,所以你最好检查一下他有没有把你的手拿走。
Well, Paddy Kavanagh's family's not gonna be living in this street for much longer, so you'd better check he's not taking the hand out of you.
我不知道这是怎么回事。
Ugh, I don't know how it works.
他们被泼了很多水,然后就没事了。
They get a lot of water thrown on them and then they're okay.
我想就这些了。
I think that's it.
你为什么不也去呢?
Why aren't you going, too?
因为我和你父亲有公事要谈。
'Cause me and your father have business to discuss.
上帝知道。
God understands.
来吧。
Come on.
-那些是什么?-我的小秘密。
- What are those? - My little secret.
现在,来吧。
Now, come on.
我今天受够上帝了。
I've had too much God for one day.
你奶奶说上帝再多也不为过。
Well, your granny says you can never have too much God.
你很快就会需要他的。
You might need him before too long.
听着,先别废话,明天我带你们去看电影。
Look, mind your nonsense for now, and I'll take youse all to the pictures tomorrow.
太棒了!
Brilliant!
《罗宾汉与七帽男》下午在国会大厦上映。
Robin and the 7 Hoods is on in the afternoon at the Capitol.
-帕迪看到了。-等等,那是黑帮吗?
- Paddy saw it. - Wait, is that gangsters?
-这是一部震撼的音乐剧。-不,不是的。
- It's a blinking musical. - No, it's not.
有小约翰,有剑,还有一切。
There's Little John and swords and everything.
嗯,你明天下午不能去。
Well, you can't go tomorrow afternoon.
你的堂兄弟们会来这里。
Your cousins will be here.
你的叔叔阿姨想在你父亲回去之前跟他说再见。
Your aunties and uncles want to say goodbye to your father before he goes back.
但是,爸爸,你不打算做我们街垒的义务警员吗?
But, Daddy, are you not gonna be a vigilante on our barricade?
别再提血腥的路障了。
No more talk about bloody barricades.
这整件事很快就会结束的。
That whole nonsense will stop soon enough.
我可不敢肯定。
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
别拉长脸了,儿子。
Hey, less of the long face, son.
这两个人现在就去祈祷这一切停止吧,我们明天一起去城里的大电影院,爸爸会选电影,在我回去工作之前,我们就把这一堆无聊的事忘了。
These two can go and pray for it to stop now, and we'll all go to the big picture house in town tomorrow, Daddy will pick the film, and we'll forget about this whole bunch of eejits before I have to go back to work.
是我们这边对我们街上的天主教♥徒♥做了这些吗,爸爸?
Was that our side that done all that to them Catholic houses in our street, Daddy?
在我们的街道上没有我们的一方和他们的一方。
There is no our side and their side in our street.
或者说过去根本就没有。
Or there didn't used to be, anyway.
这都是该死的宗教。这就是问题所在。
It's all bloody religion. That's the problem.
那你为什么送我们去教堂?
Then why are you sending us to church?
不然你奶奶会杀了我的。
Because your granny'd kill me if I didn't.
但是,爸爸,如果我们是天主教♥徒♥,我们就不能去教堂,然后每隔一小会,我们就可以进去忏悔,然后他们就会告诉我们,我们被原谅了
But, Daddy, if we were Catholics, we could not go to church, and then every once in a wee while, we could go in and confess, and then they'd have to tell us we were forgiven
而且我们很久都不用再进去了。
and we wouldn't have to go in again for ages.
我并不反对天主教♥徒♥。
I've nothing against Catholics.
但这是一种恐惧的宗教。
But it's a religion of fear.
新教♥徒♥,你们会死的!
Protestants, you will die!
痛苦地!
Agonizingly!
当你摆脱了这该死的麻烦,你要去哪里?
And where will you go when you shuffle off this pestilential mortal coil?
在哪里? !
Where?!
好吧,我告诉你在哪儿。
Well, I will tell you where.
现场照片。
Picture the scene.
岔路口
A fork in the road.
在一个方向,有一条笔直而狭窄的高速公路。
In one direction, a straight and narrow highway.
在另一边,是一条漫长而曲折的道路,一直延伸到不可知的远方。
In the other, a long and winding road which stretches down and away into an unknowable distance.
一个人将把你带到主的恩典的怀抱中,永远和一天用祝福的爱爱抚你。
One will take you to the bosom of the Lord's grace, forever and a day caress you with beatific love.
另一个会把你扔进一个永远充满硫磺的痛苦的坑里,不断的痛苦,你将永远,永远无法,通过七层地狱逃脱!
And the other will spew you into an eternal pit of sulfurous suffering, pustulating pain, from which you will never, ever, through the seven circles of hell escape!
我现在就问你... ...你会选择哪条路?
And I ask you here and now... ... which road will you take?!
现在,钱。
Now, money.
非常感谢。
Thanks very much.
真的很好。
Really good.
记住,每个三明治一片。
Remember, one slice per sandwich.
我不想透露太多。
I don't want to be giving too much away.
关于爆♥炸♥事件,我认为这在北爱尔兰是一个公平的说法,我们是否已经接近这样一个时刻,即你,作为英国政♥府♥的首相,将感到有必要进行干预,并使用你在法律上的最高权力来纠正不满或确保秩序?
With regard to the explosive... I think that's a fair word... situation in Northern Ireland, are we getting near to the point where you, as prime minister of the United Kingdom government,will feel it necessary to intervene and use the supreme authority which is yours in law either to remedy grievances or to ensure order?
快好了吗?
Is it almost ready?
当然,如果这是必要的,我不会退缩去做任何需要做的事情。
If that became necessary, of course, I shouldn't shrink from doing whatever was needed.
我们一直非常关注北爱尔兰的民权问题。
Uh, we have been deeply concerned about the problem of civil rights in Northern Ireland.
我的敬意…请有序地排队以便进入街道。
I've paid tribute... Make an orderly queue to be allowed entrance to the street, please.
好了,我们还剩什么?
All right, what have we got left now?
这次不搜身了吧,弗兰基?
Not doing a strip search this time, eh, Frankie?
你是谁的?
Whose do you belong to?
你很清楚我们是谁。
You know full bloody well who we belong to.
我要带我妻子去她姐姐家,就像我这辈子一直做的那样。
I'm taking my wife down to her sister's, like I've been doing all my bloody life.
——门牌号♥?-没有号♥码。
- House number? - There's no number.
只是一个名字。
Just a name.
-叫什么名字?——屁♥眼♥儿。
- What's the name? - Arsehole.
非常有趣,麦克。总是爱开玩笑,是吧?
Very funny, Mack. Always the joker, eh?
电影精选列表