政♥府♥会给你辅助通道。
The government will give you assisted passage.
只要十英镑,我们就能把一家人送到世界的另一边。
We can get the whole family to the other side of the world for ten pound.
我们生活在内战中,我不是来保护我的家人的。
We're living in a civil war, and I'm not here to protect my family.
那是什么东西?
What are those supposed to be?
一条出路。
An escape route.
封锁这条街。
Get this street locked down.
快点,快点。我们又要迟到了。
Come on, get a move on. We're gonna be late again.
来吧!
Come on!
整个晚上,狙击成为骚乱者的惯用策略。
Throughout the night, sniping became the tactic of the rioters.
当我们驶过一条小巷时,拐角处有三个人急忙寻找掩护。
As we drove past a side street, three men on the corner dived for cover.
-不过还不错,是吧?-一个拿着左轮手♥枪♥的年轻人让我们搭车。
- It's not bad, though, is it? - A young man with a revolver asked us for a lift.
今天凌晨4点,RUC把我们从瀑布区调回来了。-是的。
At 4:00 this morning, RUC turned us back - from the Falls area. - Yeah.
他们说,狙击手还在工作,在远处,有人听到了机关枪的扫射声。
Snipers, they said, were still at work, and in the distance, one heard the ominous burst of machine-gun fire.
这一幕让我感到害怕,但它让一位美国同事想起了哈莱姆,不过,他补充说,在这里买♥♥枪似乎更容易。
The scene terrified me, but it reminded an American colleague of Harlem, but, he added, it seems easier to get guns here.
还剩一个
One more left.
今天的黎明时分,贝尔法斯特上空呈现出残酷的景象,建筑物在大火中留下了疤痕,造成了价值数千英镑的损失,当然,还有生命的悲惨损失。
Dawn over Belfast today showed a grim scene, buildings scarred by fire, thousands of pounds' worth of damage caused, and, of course, the tragic loss of life.
对于贝尔法斯特来说,这是一个耻辱的夜晚,一个将永远留在人♥民♥记忆中的夜晚……来吧,你们两个。学校。
It's been a night of shame for Belfast, one that will live on in the memories of its people... Come on, you two. School.
请走路,不要跑
Walking, please. No running.
早上好,小姐。
Morning, miss.
12个11等于132。
Twelve elevens are 132.
12 12是144。
Twelve twelves are 144.
我很高兴地说你的乘法表听起来比你的考试成绩读起来更让人印象深刻。
Well, I'm pleased to say your times tables were a lot more impressive to hear than your test scores were to read.
每周测试的目的就是监控你的进步。
The whole point of these weekly tests is to monitor your progress.
优秀的学生将直接坐在我的书桌旁,那是学习的座位,而其余的人将从你们因缺乏实践而强加给自己的距离,观看你们西西弗斯式的挣扎。
The best will sit directly by my desk, the seat of learning, and the rest of you will view your Sisyphean struggles from the distance you have imposed upon yourself by a lack of application.
小比利·克兰顿,17%。
Billy Clanton Junior, 17%.
最下面一排,12号♥座位。
Bottom row, seat 12.
瑞秋,11号♥座位。
Rachel, seat 11.
马丁坐10号♥座位。
Martin to seat ten.
Freddie,8号♥座位。
Freddie, seat eight.
凯伦坐在4号♥座位上。
Karen to seat four.
在本周的奖牌榜上,以72%的成绩获得铜牌的是第三位的巴迪。
And in the medal positions this week, with 72%, in bronze, is Buddy, seat three.
当然,又是银的,这个星期我们还有罗恩和凯瑟琳,还有金的。
And, of course, in silver again, we have Ron, and Catherine with the gold yet again this week.
祝贺你,凯瑟琳。干得好
Congratulations, Catherine. Very well done.
那个小女孩还是挺感兴趣的,是吧?
The wee girl still showing some interest, yeah?
她有时看着我,但我们不允许在课堂上说话,所以我不能说任何话。
She looks at me sometimes, but we're not allowed to talk in the class, so I can't say anything.
当我们去操场的时候,她总是和其他女孩一起出去。
And then when we go out to the playground, she always goes off with the other girls.
不管怎么说,我觉得她爱那个家伙。
Anyways, I think she loves that other fella.
这你可说不准。
Ah, you don't know that for sure.
女人是很神秘的。
Women are very mysterious.
女人也可以把你的脸打烂,先生。
And women can smash your face in, too, mister.
这些年来你奶奶已经不那么神秘了。
Your granny's become less mysterious over the years.
你真的喜欢她?
So, you really like her?
等我长大了,我要娶她。
When I grow up, I want to marry her.
听起来你真的很喜欢她。
Yeah, sounds like you really like her.
你知道,她不仅在学校。
You know, she's not only at school.
也许你能看到她住的地方。
You could see where she lives maybe.
雷诺斯大道,右边再过四家,有个摇摇晃晃的八号♥。
It's Reynolds Drive, four houses in from the right, the one with the wonky eight.
哦,你做过调查了。
Oh, you've done your research.
我每天回家的路上都会经过它。
I pass it every day on my way home.
我试着往里看,但她从来没看见过我。
I try to look in, but she never sees me.
她总是在做她该死的作业。
She's always doing her bloody homework.
如果她像我一样笨一点,我们现在就该坐在一起了。
If she were a wee bit more stupid like me, we'd be sitting together by now.
“一种无以言表的遗憾藏在爱的心中。”
Ah, "a pity beyond all telling is hid in the heart of love."
他有很多漂亮的答案,那个。
Oh, he's full of pretty answers, that one.
来吧,该走了。
Come on, it's time to go.
我不想让你妈妈因为你迟到而对我大吼大叫。
I don't want your mommy shouting at me because you're late.
加油,儿子。——恭喜恭喜。
- Cheerio, son. - Cheerio.
来,拿着这个三便士的硬币。
Here, take this threepenny bit.
给自己找个小甜心。
Get yourself a wee sweetie.
我不能进去,奶奶。
I'm not allowed, Granny.
我爸爸说你买♥♥不起。
My da says you can't afford it.
我总是对你的男人说,你的就是我的,我的就是我自己的。
I'm always saying to your man there what's yours is mine and what's mine's me own.
谢谢你,奶奶。
Thanks, Granny.
试着弄清楚那个小女孩是怎么想的。
Try and find out how that wee girl thinks.
祝你好运,孩子。
Oh, good luck with that one, son.
从这条街的黑暗尽头♬
♪ From the dark end of the street ♪
选择光明的一面选择光明的一面
♪ To the bright side of the road ♪
我们会再次成为爱人
♪ We'll be lovers once again ♪
在光明的一面在光明的一面
♪ On the bright side of the road ♪
小宝贝,跟我来
♪ Little darlin', come with me ♪
——通过它。通过它。——没有。
- Pass it. Pass it. - No.
目标!
Goal!
♬你不愿意帮我分担我的负担吗?♪
♪ Won't you help me share my load? ♪
是的,伙计,在这里。
Yes, mate, over here.
你只需要告诉我们你去了哪里,好吗?
You just need to tell us where you been, all right?
从这条街的黑暗尽头♬
♪ From the dark end of the street ♪
-哇,哇,哇。-对,靠墙站着。
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Yeah, up against the wall.
选择光明的一面选择光明的一面
♪ To the bright side of the road ♪
♪板球。♪
♪ Cricket. ♪
Will.
Will.
我们该走哪条路?
What road do we take?
我不记得了。
I can't remember.
部长说走哪条路?
What road did the minister say?
哦,闭嘴。
Oh, shut up.
在这种已经很紧张的气氛下,人们仍然担心恐吓在工人阶级地区很普遍。
And in this already tense atmosphere, concerns remain about intimidation run rife in working-class areas.
进一步的报告显示……-…屁♥股♥。来吧。——爸爸!
Further reports suggest... - ...arse up here. Come on. - Daddy!
别再拖着屁♥股♥走了。来吧。
Stop dragging your arse along there. Come on.
你弄伤我的胳膊了。
You're hurting my arm.
好了,别再哭哭啼啼了。
Right, stop being a crybaby now.
你告诉我他住在哪里。来吧。
You show me where he lives. Come on.
爸爸,我很抱歉。
Daddy, I'm sorry.
你能确切地告诉我他说了什么吗?
Can you tell me exactly what he said?
他只是说他不能再给街头捐款了。
He just said he couldn't give any more money to the streets.
-他不会对我儿子这么说的。——爸爸,停!
- He'll not say that to my son. - Daddy, stop!
-斯图尔特!斯图尔特!——请!
- Stewart! Stewart! - Please!
你的血在上面,比利。
Hey, your blood's up there, Billy.
你会回家吗?
Would you go back to your house?
好了,比利,我们不需要拳头。
Right, Billy, we've no call for fists here.
诶?好吧,那人说了什么?
Aye? Well, what is it the man says?
拳头的好坏取决于使用它的人。
A fist is only as good or bad as the man using it.
记住这一点。
Remember that.
上帝啊。比利!
Holy God. Billy!
闭嘴,弗兰基!
Shut up, Frankie!
来吧,比利。现在太多了。
Come on, Billy. That's too much now.
-拜托,你!-我们不需要再这样了,比利
- Come on, you! - We don't need more of this, Billy.
啊,比利,别这样。你在清算旧账。
Ah, Billy, stop that. You're settling old scores.
向您父亲问好。
Regards to your pa.
告诉他我期待他的消息。
Tell him I expect to hear from him soon.
否则我就通知他。
Or he'll be hearing from me.
上楼去
Up them stairs.
23, 24, 25, 26。
23, 24, 25, 26.
你不需要给我买♥♥花
♪ You don't have to buy me flowers ♪
♬或者我头发上的漂亮丝带……♪
♪ Or pretty ribbons for my hair... ♪
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
这是我最喜欢的节日。
It's, like, what my favorite holiday is.
你最喜欢的节日是什么?-我不知道。
- What is your favorite holiday? - I don't know.
我们没去过多少次,对吧?
We haven't been on many, have we?
不,我们没有。
No, we haven't.
♬真爱♬
♪ Real love ♪
哦,让它成为真爱吧…♪
♪ Oh, let it be real love... ♪
难以置信。他们逃不掉的。
Unbelievable. They're not getting away with this.
而且今天也是截止日期,所以我也无能为力。
And it's due today, as well, so I can't do anything about it.
-啊,你好,巴迪。-你好,韦斯特先生。
- Ah, hello, Buddy. - Hello, Mr. West.
-好了,你走吧。-谢谢,韦斯特先生。
- Right, on you go, now. - Thanks, Mr. West.
当你♥爸♥爸周末回来的时候,你能叫他来看看我们吗?-他周末不回来
Will you ask your da to drop down to see us - when he's back at the weekend? - He's not back at the weekend.
这是一个遗憾。
That's a pity.
-告诉你妈我在问候他,好吗?——好的
- Tell your ma I was asking after him, will you? - Aye.
告诉你哥哥,我要再给你送一次牛奶。
Tell your brother I need another wee delivery with the milk.
让他放学后来看我。
Get him to come and see me after school.
好吧?
All right?
电影精选列表