就是爱她
♪ Is to love her ♪
只是爱她
♪ Simply love her ♪
我下车。
Get off me.
♬只是爱她。♪
♪ Merely love her. ♪
请走。
Walk, please.
别跑,谢谢。
No running, thank you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你数学做得很好。
Well done on your maths.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你去过月球吗?
Have you gone to the moon yet?
你想和我一起吗?
Do you want to, with me?
你在外面等着就不会受凉了。
It'll save you getting cold waiting outside our house.
嘿,罗密欧,别这样!
Hey, Romeo, come on!
我们有工作要做。
We have work to do.
偷巧克力行动。
Operation Steal The Chocolate.
这很简单。我们走进店里,让辛格先生在冰箱旁边说话。
It's simple. We go into the shop and keep Mr. Singh talking down by the fridge.
他得把底部的盒子搬来搬去才能给我买♥♥个柠檬Mivvi。
He has to move the boxes round at the bottom to get me a Lemon Mivvi.
他的头有时会低着。
His head'll be down part of the time.
你待在店前,当你发现他没看,你就扫一扫。
You stay at the front of the shop, and when you see he's not looking, you make a sweep.
-什么是扫荡?-把收银台附近低架子上所有的巧克力棒都抓起来。
- What's a sweep? - A big grab for all the chocolate bars on that low shelf near the till.
如果有很大的缺口,他肯定会知道他们被偷了。
Sure he'll know they've been nicked if there's a big gap.
你不是说我们只做几次吗,这样他就不会注意到。
I thought you said we'd just do a couple, so he'd never even notice.
我不想被警♥察♥带走。
I don't want lifted by the police.
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
一切正常。——没有扫描。
- All clear. - No sweep.
就一小会儿,好吗?
Just a small grab, okay?
我也许能同时给你偷一块巧克力慕斯。——好的。
I might be able to swipe you a chocolate mousse - at the same time. - Okay.
-你好,辛格先生。——你好,莫伊拉。你好,朋友。
- Hello, Mr. Singh. - Hello, Moira. Hello, Buddy.
-你好,辛格先生。-很高兴见到你们。
- Hello, Mr. Singh. - Good to see youse.
请给我一杯柠檬汽水?
Please may I have a Lemon Mivvi?
Lemon Mivvi马上就到。
Lemon Mivvi coming right up.
只需要搬几个小盒子。
Just need to move a few wee boxes.
嘿!
Hey!
-他看见我们了!-过来,你们这些小混♥蛋♥!
- He's seen us! - Come here, you wee buggers!
-我知道你是谁!-不,他没有!
- I know who you are! - No, he doesn't!
反正你的女人会告诉他的!
Well, your woman will tell him anyway!
-你为自己感到骄傲?-是莫伊拉。
- You proud of yourself? - It was Moira.
在那里。
Get in there.
离开那条闪烁的路,否则你会撞死人的!
Get off that blinking road or you'll kill somebody!
她会告发我们的!
She's gonna tell on us!
不管她说什么,她都完蛋了!
She says anything, she's done for!
我知道你们是谁!
I know who youse are!
你有什么?
What have you got?
你在开玩笑我。
You're joking me.
这是我能看到的全部。
It's all I could see.
土耳其软糖?
Turkish Delight?
谁会吃土耳其软糖?
Who the hell eats Turkish Delight?
你吃土耳其软糖吗?——没有。
- Do you eat Turkish Delight? - No.
我不喜欢它。
I don't like it.
没人喜欢它。
Nobody likes it.
-这是他们所有的。-你瞎了吗?
- It's all they had. - Are you blind?
我得赶快想。
I had to think quickly.
不够迅速。
Not quickly enough.
有脆片和脆片。
There was Flakes and Crunchies.
你只需要快速进出,然后牛奶巧克力棒就在我身上了。
All you need is an in and out with a fast hand, and then the Milky Bars are on me.
我觉得你不适合干这个。
I'm not sure you're cut out for this.
伙计,你♥爸♥回来了。
Hey, Buddy, your da's home.
-当然,今天才星期三。-他坐出租车来的
- Sure it's only Wednesday. - He came in a taxi.
-你也是!——什么?
- And you, too! - What?
闭上你的嘴。
Keep your mouth shut.
你什么时候给他们写信的?
When did you write to them?
不关你的事。
None of your business.
只是告诉我。你什么时候给他们写信的?
Just tell me. When did you write to them?
-这是个简单的问题-不关你的事
- It's a simple question. - None of your business.
给我一个简单的回答。
Just give me a simple answer.
-我不会被审问的你什么时候给他们写信的?
- I'm not getting interrogated. - When did you write to them?
最后一张收据送来的时候。
When the last receipt came through.
我知道这是最后一个了,因为三年来我一直数着从那扇门送来的信封,这一个连一句感谢都没有。
I knew it was the last one 'cause for three bloody years I've been counting them envelopes coming through that door, and there wasn't so much as a thank-you with this one.
是收税员,看在上帝的份上。
It's the taxman, for God's sake.
你还指望谁呢,圣诞老人?
Who do you expect, Father Christmas?
我们一直节衣缩食,省吃俭用,而他们却没有慈悲的心说:“就这样了。”
We've been scrimping and saving, and they hadn't the good grace as to say, "That's it.
你就完成了。你是清白的。”
You're done. You're in the clear."
你在信里对他们说了什么?
So what'd you say to them in your letter?
我说我想要一份正式声明,证明我丈夫百分之百没有欠税,他们承认一切都井井有条,光明磊落,我家族的好名声不在信用风险清单上。
I said I wanted a full official declaration that my husband was in the clear a hundred percent on all back taxes, and that they acknowledged that everything was shipshape and above board,and that my family's good name wasn't on some credit risk list.
——天啊,天啊-什么?
- Christ. Christ the night. - What?
不。
No.
——没有。-是的,是的,哦,是的。
- No. - Yes, yes, oh, yes.
他们决定多亏了你的要求他们决定进一步查我的账户说我还欠了572英镑,根据我现在的收入,还需要五年才能还清。
They've decided... thanks to acting on your request... they've decided to go back further into my accounts and say that I owe another 572 pound, which based on current earnings,should take another five years to pay off.
你寄的这封信挺方便的,是吧?
So it's a handy wee letter you sent, wasn't it?
你个混♥蛋♥!
You bugger!
哦,你这个撒谎的混♥蛋♥!
Oh, you're a lying bugger!
是的,相信收税员,再相信我!
Aye, that's right, believe the taxman before you believe me!
因为我了解你!
'Cause I know you!
如果你不按时上班,你的工作肯定会不太满意的。
Your work won't be too pleased with you skipping off in the week.
这个周末我要工作。
I'll work the weekend.
啊,工作什么时候结束?
Ah, when's that job finish?
这一个快完成了。
This one's nearly done.
什么,那边还有一个,是吗?
What, there's another one over there, is there?
是的,很大的一个
Aye. Big one.
需要一段很长的时间。
A long one.
他们要让一些男孩永久搬过来。
They're asking some of the boys to move over permanent.
因为时间问题而提供住宿。
Offering accommodation because of the time involved.
好几年。
Couple of years.
建一个医院。
Building a hospital.
你父亲得去医院了。
Your father has to go to the hospital.
你和他谈谈。
You talk to him about it.
不跟我谈医生的事。
Won't talk to me about doctors.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
啊,就几天而已。
Ah, it's just a couple of days.
做个肺部的小检查。
A wee test for the lungs.
莱斯特那该死的日子已经过去了。
It's all that bloody time over in Leicester.
——在哪里?——在英格兰。
- Where's that? - In England.
那离爸爸工作的地方近吗?
Is that near where Daddy works?
不,你♥爸♥爸在伦敦附近的大烟雾酒吧工作。
Nah, your daddy works near, uh, London, the Big Smoke.
这是在乡下。
This was in the countryside.
你在做什么?
What were you doing?
我是一名矿工。
I was a coal miner.
你做过很多不同的工作,爸爸。
You've done a lot of different jobs, Pop.
你说得对。
You can say that again.
是啊,都没超过一周。
Yeah, none of them lasted more than a week.
我妈妈很担心你。
My mother's worried about you.
你妈妈很担心你。
Your mother's worried about you.
奶奶总是担心一些事情,不是吗?
Well, Granny's always worried about something, isn't she?
你奶奶是个很有爱心的人。
Ah, well, your granny's a very caring person.
有时会影响她的神经。
Sometimes it affects her nerves.
喜欢你的妈妈。
Like your mommy.
妈妈也很担心,不是吗?
Mommy's worried, too, isn't she?
爸爸,我们要离开贝尔法斯特吗?
Daddy, are we gonna have to leave Belfast?
好吧,巴迪,那我走了。
All right, Buddy, that's me away, then.
我下周回来时再见你。
I'll see you when I get back next week.
进来吧,姑娘们。凯瑟琳。奎因。
In you come, girls. Catherine. Quinn.
请进,姑娘们。你可以帮忙把铅笔拿出去。
Come on in, girls. You can help put the pencils out.
很好,儿子。
Be good, son.
如果你不能做好?
If you can't be good?
小心些而已。
Be careful.
好像昨天我们还在学校一样。
Seems like only yesterday you and me were in school together.
你得离我的家人远点。
You're gonna need to stay away from my family.
这对一个从没来过这里的人来说太夸张了。
That's big talk for a fella who's never here.
重要的时候你可以相信我会在这里。
You can rely on me to be here when it matters.
我希望你的时机不错。
I hope your timing's good.
电影精选列表