你去。
On you go.
我们现在不用担心他们的名字和号♥码了。
We won't worry about their name and number now.
我们知道他们住在哪里。
We know where they live.
喔!你喜欢吗?
Whoo. You like that?
怎么样,金杰·罗杰斯?
How's that, then, Ginger Rogers, huh?
喔!来吧,弗雷德·阿斯泰尔。
Whoo. Come on you, Fred Astaire.
-你可以通过他们的名字来辨别他们。——如何?
- You can tell them by their names. - How?
如果他姓帕特里克或肖恩,他就是天主教♥徒♥,如果他姓比利或威廉,他就是新教♥徒♥。
Well, if he's a Patrick or a Sean, he's a Catholic, and if he's a Billy or a William, he's a protestant.
不过还有更多的名字。
There's more names than that, though.
我知道。
I know that.
我只是说,这些都是显而易见的。
I'm just saying, them's the obvious ones.
莫里斯呢?
What about Morris?
嗯,不知道。
Uh, don't know.
我们这条街上有个小家伙叫托马斯。
We've a wee fella down our street called Thomas.
——他是什么?——绝对新教。
- What's he? - Protestant definitely.
他不是。他是一个天主教♥徒♥。
He's not. He's a Catholic.
-不,他不是。——他是。
- No, he's not. - He is.
当然,有天晚上他们烧了他的房♥子,因为他家是天主教♥徒♥。
Sure, they burnt his house out the other night 'cause his family is Catholic.
当然,我们有个表亲叫托马斯。
Sure, we've a cousin called Thomas.
我知道。这就是我要说的。
I know. That's what I'm saying.
那你♥他♥妈♥是怎么知道的?
Well, how the hell are you supposed to know, then?
你必须学会它。
You have to get taught it.
你教谁?
Who teaches you?
医生说:“听着,约翰,我有个坏消息,甚至更糟。”
So the doctor says, "Listen, John, I've got some bad news and worse."
约翰说,“哦,不。坏消息是什么?”
And John says, "Oh, no. Wh-What's the bad news?"
他说,“好吧,你只能活24小时了。”
And he goes, "Well, you've only got 24 hours to live."
约翰说:“那——那太可怕了。
John says, "That's-that's awful.
还有什么比这更糟糕的呢?”
What could be worse than that?"
医生说:“我从昨天起就一直在找你。”
Doctor says, "Well, I've been trying to get ahold of you since yesterday."
-你为什么非要知道?-以防他们攻击你。
- Why do you even have to know? - In case they attack you.
——什么时候?-当你外出时。
- When? - When you're out and about.
如果他们要攻击你,他们不会停下来告诉你他们的名字。
Well, if they're attacking you, they're not gonna stop and tell you their name.
它不会达到那个阶段。
It wouldn't get to that stage.
——为什么?-因为你用你的秘密知识唬住他们
- Why? - 'Cause you use your secret knowledge to bluff them.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他们可以在你没有预料到的时候走过来问你,“你是新教♥徒♥还是天主教♥徒♥?”
They can just come up to you when you're not expecting it and ask you, "Are you Protestant or Catholic?"
但这是一个陷阱问题,你看,因为题目没有告诉你它们是什么。
But it's a trick question, you see, 'cause they don't tell you what they are.
那你觉得不挖洞怎么样?
And what do you say then to not get a dig in the gob?
-“我是天主教♥徒♥”?——是错误的。
- "I'm a Catholic"? - Wrong.
他们就觉得你会这么说。
That's exactly what they think you will say.
他们认为你是在虚张声势。
They think you're trying to bluff them.
但你必须虚张声势。
But you have to double-bluff them.
——如何?-你说:“我是新教♥徒♥。”
- How? - You say, "I'm a Protestant."
-但我是新教♥徒♥。-这就是重点!
- But I am a Protestant. - That's the point!
布兰奇弗劳尔现在在中线。
Blanchflower's now at the halfway line.
他抬起头。
He looks up.
这个马刺的右前卫还有什么做不到的吗?
Is there nothing this Spurs right-half cannot do?
完美的通过球!
Perfect through ball!
好了,儿子。
Nice pass, son.
你先进去告诉你♥爸♥,我想和他谈一谈,好吗?
Would you go on away in and tell your pa I'd like to have a wee chat with him, please?
告诉他我是比利·克兰顿。
Tell him it's Billy Clanton.
和McLaury。
And McLaury.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我们希望净化一下社区。
We're looking to cleanse the community a wee bit.
你不会想成为这条街上的孤家寡人的。
You wouldn't want to be the odd man out in this street.
你在另一边看到了你邻居的遭遇。
You saw what happened to your neighbors from the other side.
你敢碰我的家人,我就杀了你。
You touch my family and I'll kill you.
冷静下来,小伙子。
Calm down, fella.
我和你一样是个新教♥徒♥。
I'm a Protestant, like yourself.
-还好吧?-没事的,麦琪。
- All all right? - Aye, it's okay, Mackie.
听着,这一带的事情很快就失控了。
Look, things get out of hand pretty quick round these parts.
现金或承诺。
Cash or commitment.
那些清理过你家街道的人让我当了他们的新警长。
The boys who cleaned up your street have made me their new local chief.
所以,你可以用任何一种向我汇报。
So, you can report to me with either.
好吧?
All right?
稍微想一想。
Have a wee think.
我会和你联♥系♥的。
I'll be in touch.
伙计,加油。
Buddy, come on.
过来告诉我怎么玩这个游戏。
Come and show me how to play this game.
来吧。让我们看一看。嗯?
Come on. Let's have a look. Huh?
见到你,现在。
See you, now.
所有的大公♥司♥都走了。
All the big boys have left.
伙计,帮你弟弟一把,好吗?
Buddy, give your brother a hand there, will you?
把这个沙发捡起来,对吧?
Pick this sofa up, right?
来,你能帮我们一下吗?
Here, can you give us a hand?
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
你想把枪放下吗?
You want to set your gun down?
不用了,不用了,谢谢。
No, it's all right, thank you.
别用那个刮我的墙。
Now, don't you be scratching my walls with that.
你明白了吗?现在,坚持住。
You got it? Right now, hold on.
这工作。
This worked earlier.
我先进去。
I'll go in first.
——好吧?-斯图尔特。
- All right? - Stewart.
——弗兰基。——好吧?
- Frankie. - All right?
好吧,弗兰基?
All right, Frankie?
一直在街垒的人是你吗?
Is that you all this time at the barricades?
必须有人这么做
Somebody has to.
我总比比利·克兰顿强。
Better me than Billy Clanton.
Aye.
没有多少人选择这个。
Not many people chose this.
路障后面藏着几个人。
There's a few men hiding behind them barricades.
他们会继续躲在为家人担心的地方。
And they'll keep hiding where they're afraid for their families.
现在是等待游戏。
It's a waiting game now.
当那堵墙倒塌的时候,我会是第一个抡起锤子的人,但现在呢?
When it's time for that wall to come down, I'll be the first to swing a hammer, but now?
“他们也为那些站着等待的人服务。”
"They also serve who stand and wait."
我们不可能都扮演独行侠。
We can't all be acting the Lone Ranger.
这是一个很久很久以前的故事,当时世界刚刚开始。
This is a story of long, long ago, when the world was just beginning.
一个年轻的世界。
A young world.
世界在清晨的时间。
A world early in the morning of time.
难怪你带我们来这里。
No wonder you brought us to this.
这对男孩有教育意义。
It's educational for the boys.
Aye.
拉奎尔·韦尔奇的教育真是太棒了。
Raquel Welch is a hell of an education.
如果有人让你加入任何组织,传递任何信息,为任何人传递信息,你什么都不做,明白吗?
If people ask you to join anything, deliver anything, do messages for anybody, you do nothing, okay?
你告诉你妈,她会告诉我,我来处理。
You tell your ma, she'll tell me, and I'll sort it.
-你明白吗?——是的,爸爸。
- You understand me? - Yes, Daddy.
很好。我为你骄傲,儿子。
Very good. I'm proud of you, son.
现在去睡觉吧,你们两个。
Now get off to bed, the pair of you.
我早上起得太早了,没办法见你,你一定要准时到学校,好吗?
I'm up too early in the morning to see you, so make sure you get to school all right, all right?
别惹你母亲,两周后见。
Don't mess your mother about, and I'll see you in two weeks.
——好吗?——是的,爸爸。
- Okay? - Yes, Daddy.
好男孩。
Good boys.
岔路口
A fork in the road.
在一个方向,有一条笔直而狭窄的高速公路。
In one direction, a straight and narrow highway.
你会选择哪条路?
Which road will you take?!
你在这里跑来跑去,像个大人物一样,不交税,把我们所有的钱都花在买♥♥马上。
You're running round here like the man in the big picture, not paying your taxes and spending all our money on horses.
这是建筑行业。
It's the building trade.
我告诉过你这不是正常的方式。
I told you it doesn't work the normal way.
我告诉过你我搞定了。
I told you I had it covered.
我才是那个搞定它的人。
I was the one who had it covered.
不,你让我们补缴了三年的税款。
No, you had us paying three years of back tax.
让你免于牢狱之灾。
To keep you out of bloody jail.
我们债台高筑。
We're drowning in debt.
我们快缴完欠税了。
We're near done with the back tax.
一个月十镑,该死的三年。
Ten pound a month for three bloody years.
现在是考虑重新开始的时候了。
This is the time to think about making a new start.
除了贝尔法斯特我什么都不知道。
I know nothing else but Belfast.
完全正确。
Exactly.
外面有一整个世界。
There's a whole world out there.
我们可以给这些孩子们一个比以前更好的机会。
We can give these boys a better chance than we ever had.
英联邦国家需要商人。
There's Commonwealth countries needing tradesmen.
电影精选列表