你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
如果你再做这样的事,我会杀了你。
And if you ever, ever do anything like that again, I will kill you.
你听到了吗?还有你,年轻的女士,如果你再把我儿子卷进这种事里,我会把你打得遍体鳞伤,直到你再也回不了家。
Do you hear me? And you, young madam, if you ever drag my son into something like this again, I will beat you black and blue until you never get home again.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
好吧?放回去,我说。
All right? Put it back I said.
嘿,女人!
Hey, woman!
我们不会把东西放回去。
We don't put things back.
这不是我们想说的。
That's not the statement we're trying to make.
比利,来吧。军队来了。来吧!
Billy, come on. The army are coming. Come on!
出去!走吧,出去!
Out! Go on, get out!
——了!-好吧,好吧
- Out! - All right, all right.
来吧!
Come on!
清晰的街上!
Clear the street!
马上离开街道!
Clear the street now!
催泪瓦斯和橡胶子弹将被使用!
Tear gas and rubber bullets will be used!
我们正在清理这片区域!快让开!
We're clearing this area! Move out the way now!
-是时候离开这里了-不要做任何尝试。
- Time to get out of here. - Don't try anything.
所以你俩要保证我和我的人安全通过。
So you two are going to guarantee safe passage for me and my men.
如果你想逃跑,我就一枪崩了你儿子。
If you try to run, I'll put a bullet in your son's head.
啊,他来了,独行侠。
Ah, here he comes, the Lone Ranger.
马上离开这里!
Clear this area right now!
我知道你们这种人需要点纪律。
I can see your kind needs a little discipline.
你现在放他们走。
You let them go now.
不,我觉得如果我这么做了,其中一个士兵会把我的头砍下来。
No, I think if I do, one of them soldiers is gonna take my head off.
如果他们不这么做,我会的。
If they don't, I will.
除非他们死了。
Over their dead bodies.
人们总是对改变有意见。
Folks always have a problem with change.
但你最好习惯,先生。
But you'd better get used to it, mister.
像我这样的人现在掌控着这个小镇。
People like me run this town now.
正是像你这样的人把我们都搞垮了。
And it's people like you that bring us all down.
我不知道等待我的是什么命运
♪ I do not know what fate awaits me ♪
我只知道我必须勇敢
♪ I only know I must be brave ♪
而我必须面对一个恨我的人
♪ And I must face a man who hates me ♪
还是撒谎的懦夫
♪ Or lie a coward ♪
♬一个懦弱的懦夫
♪ A craven coward ♪
爸爸!
Daddy!
还是撒谎的懦夫
♪ Or lie a coward ♪
在我的坟墓里♬
♪ In my grave ♪
噢,在爱和责任之间徘徊
♪ Oh, to be torn twixt love and duty ♪
如果我失去了我的金发美人
♪ S'posin' I lose my fair-haired beauty ♪
看那只移♥动♥的大手
♪ Look at that big hand move along ♪
♬Nearin' high noon♬
♪ Nearin' high noon ♪
他在州监狱里立下了誓言
♪ He made a vow while in state's prison ♪
♪发誓要我的命否则就是他的命
♪ Vowed it would be my life or his'n ♪
我不害怕死亡,但是,哦
♪ I'm not afraid of death, but, oh ♪
♬我该怎么做
♪ What will I do ♪
♬如果你离开我?♪
♪ If you leave me? ♪
不要抛弃我,哦,我亲爱的
♪ Do not forsake me, oh, my darlin' ♪
这还没完,伙计!
This isn't the end, pal!
你作为新娘许下的承诺
♪ You made that promise as a bride ♪
不要抛弃我,哦,我亲爱的
♪ Do not forsake me, oh, my darlin' ♪
尽管你在悲伤
♪ Although you're grievin' ♪
我不能离开
♪ I can't be leavin' ♪
现在我需要你
♪ Now that I need you ♪
♬在我身边。♪
♪ By my side. ♪
谢谢。
Thanks.
会没事的。
It's gonna be all right.
我会跟委员会说,把这事解决了。
I'll talk to the committee, get this fixed.
不会再有麻烦了。
There'll be no more bother.
当我沿街跑着,拖着那些可怜的孩子跟在后面时,我在橱窗里看到了我的脸。
I caught sight of my face in that shop window when I was running down the street and dragging them poor kids behind me.
我刚才看着镜子里的那张脸。
And I was looking in the mirror just now... ...at that same face.
我问自己…
And I asked myself...
“我到底在做什么?”
"What the hell am I doing?"
然后我就病了。
And then I was sick.
就像我现在每天早上一样。
Like I am every morning now.
我意识到……
And I realized...
...这已经不重要了
...I don't think it really matters anymore.
所以,明天……
So, tomorrow...
...麦克叔叔和维奥莉特阿姨来的时候…
...when Uncle Mack and Auntie Violet come round...
...我们就开始收拾行李。
...we're going to start packing.
你别无选择。
You have no choice.
你知道他们会来找你的,对吧?
You know they're gonna come for you, don't you?
这次,他们会派一个严肃的人来。
And this time, they'll send somebody serious.
你们去月球吧。
Get yourselves to the moon.
伦敦只是我迈出的一小步。
London's only one small step for a man.
你回来的时候贝尔法斯特还在。
Belfast will still be here when you get back.
你会吗?
Will you?
我去任何你找不到我的地方。
I'm going nowhere you won't find me.
现在宣布我们学校月亮计划的获奖者。
And now to announce the winners of our school moon project.
这个怎么样了?
Well, how'd it go with this?
我们得到了一颗金星。
We got a gold star.
啊,干得好。
Ah, good on youse.
现在,告诉我,看起来你们两个知道我如何才能带着仅仅10磅,3把雨伞和我的公交卡到达月球?
Now, tell me this, seeing as you two will know... how do I get to the moon with only ten pound, three leaky umbrellas and my bus pass?
你看,阿尔斯特炸薯条是有艺术的,孩子。
See, there's an art to an Ulster fry, son.
提醒你一下,我很高兴你的维奥莉特阿姨和你妈在楼上。
Mind you, I'm glad your Aunt Violet's away up the stairs there with your ma.
她现在一直在谈论北爱尔兰是如何成为世界上氯去除率最高的国家
She keeps banging on now about how Northern Ireland's got the highest rates of "chlomestremol" in the world.
当然,我认为我们在某些方面是世界冠军是很棒的。
Sure, I think it's great that we're world champions at something.
儿子,趁我开着热锅,你能帮我回答一下吗?
Do you mind answering that for me, son, while I've got this hot pan on?
儿子,你妈妈在家吗?
Is your mother in, son?
看自己,太太!
Watch yourself, missus!
你的白棍子呢?
Where's your white stick?
你没事吧,儿子?
Are you all right, son?
你能进去问问我爸爸吗?
Will you ask in there for my daddy, please?
-指出他是谁-农夫说:“不。”
- Point out who he is. - The farmer says, "No,"
他问:“你有面包吗?”
and he goes, "Do you have any bread?"
原谅我。
Excuse me.
你的小家伙来了。
Your little lad's here.
那是什么?
What's that?
很高兴最后一次见到他。
It was good to see him one last time.
在那里。
There.
哦,我做的。
Oh, I'm done.
——在这里。你都是对的。——哦,亲爱的。
- Here. You're all right. - Oh, dear.
Will!
-你没事了。-是的。
- You're all right. - Yeah.
把纸条拿给休伊特太太把留言带给你奶奶。
Take that note up to Mrs. Hewitt and get the wee message for your granny.
为了缓解她的紧张
For her nerves.
来吧。
Come on.
今天有很多人来看他。
That was a lot of people that came to see him today.
Aye.
他很受欢迎。
He was very popular.
他欠了其中一半的钱。
And he owed half of them money.
他过去常常帮助我学数学。
He used to help me with my maths.
他是一个非常深刻的思想家。
He was a very deep thinker.
一个非常深刻的思想家。
A very deep thinker.
他帮你了吗?
Did he help you?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,他确实帮了我。
Yeah, he did help me.
他帮了我很多。
He helped me a lot.
“现在我们对着镜子观看,模糊不清;
"For now we see through a glass, darkly;
“面对面的:
"face-to-face:
“现在我知道了一部分;但那时我必知道,正如我被知道一样。
"for now I-I know in part; but then I shall know "as also I am known.
"当我还是孩子的时候,"说话像孩子,心思像孩子,意念像孩子
"For when I was a child, "I spake as a child, I understood as a child, "I thought as a child:
后来我成了人,就把孩子的事丢弃了”
but then I became a man and I put away childish things."
所以,不要悲伤地说你对他的离去感到遗憾,而要感激地说你对他的到来感到感激。
So do not say in grief that you are sorry he is gone, but rather, say in thankfulness you are grateful he was here.
上帝爱他。
God love him.
那个小家伙
That wee dote.
啊,现在我会想念他的。
Ah, I'll miss him, now.
我们一定会在俱乐部里给他祝酒的?
And we'll be sure to toast him down the club, eh?
我们现在可以下去了吗,当然可以?
Will we head down now, sure, will we?
我相信你的人会跟点唱机一起唱的。
I'm sure your man'll have a wee sing-along with the jukebox.
♪心走偏了♪
♪ Hearts gone astray ♪
电影精选列表