昨晚睡着了
♪ Went to sleep last night ♪
我肯定有一个梦想
♪ I had a kind of dream for sure ♪
当我早上醒来的时候
♪ When I woke up in the morning ♪
我觉得我是来找快乐的
♪ Felt like I was coming down to joy ♪
♬我看到了什么,我听到了什么
♪ What did I see, what did I hear ♪
♬当我下来的时候?♪
♪ When I was coming down? ♪
有一个全新的故事
♪ Had a brand-new story ♪
当我下来的时候
♪ When I was coming down to joy ♪
♪感觉很好♪
♪ Felt so good ♪
感恩♪♪
♪ Gratitude ♪
当我下来的时候
♪ When I was coming down ♪
♬Something quite♬
♪ Something quite ♪
比较深刻的♬
♪ Quite profound ♪
♪那个我大声喊出来♪
♪ That I cried out loud ♪
我有一个全新的故事
♪ I got a brand-new story ♪
♬全新的故事♬
♪ Brand-new story ♪
我要下来找乐乐
♪ I was coming down to joy ♪
她站在我面前
♪ She was standing there before me ♪
在我面前
♪ There before me ♪
当我下降,下降,下降,下降
♪ When I was coming down, down, down, down ♪
♬感觉好极了……♪
♪ Felt so good... ♪
——你好,。-你好吗,弗兰基?
- Hello, there. - How are you, Frankie?
很好。
Very well.
——朋友!-你没事吧,帕迪?
- Buddy! - You all right, Paddy?
——朋友!-你抓不到我的!
- Buddy! - You can't catch me!
我要抓住你了!只是等待。
Yeah, I'm gonna catch you! Just wait.
好吧?
All right?
——朋友!——朋友!
- Buddy! - Buddy!
好友!
Buddy!
——我快速。你不是。-我会抓到你的。
- I'm speedy. You're not. - I'm gonna get you.
你好,莫伊拉。你好吗?
Hiya, Moira. How are you?
很好,谢谢。你好吗?
Very good, thank you. How are you?
-我很好。-啊,他在运球,他在运球。
- I'm good. - Ah, and he's dribbling, he's dribbling.
——现在得分!——朋友!
- Score now! - Buddy!
——作弊!-不,不作弊。我做这件事是光明正大的。
- Cheat! - No, no cheating. I did it fair and square.
我告诉你。
I'm telling you.
你差点就抓到我了。
You nearly got me.
是的!我也做了!
Yes! I did, too!
嘿,伙计!
Hey, Buddy!
我赢了!我杀了恶龙!
I win! I slayed the dragon!
你妈在叫你!你的茶好了!
Your ma's calling you! Your tea's ready!
还有你们所有人!
All the rest of you, too!
——是的!-我下次会找你的,巴迪。
- Yes! - I'll get you next time, Buddy.
是的!
Yes!
♬降临到欢乐中。♪
♪ Coming down to joy. ♪
你这个杂种!
You dirty bastard!
你好,朋友。-你好,福特太太。
- Hiya, Buddy. - Hello, Mrs. Ford.
你和龙打过仗吗?
Have you been fighting any dragons?
-只有几个。-我家里有一对。
- Only a couple. - I've got a couple in my house.
-是这样吗,韦斯特先生?——啊。
- Is that right, Mr. West? - Aye.
你能借我们个盾牌吗,巴迪?
And can you lend us a shield, Buddy?
我看看能做些什么。
I'll see what I can do.
替我向你♥爸♥爸问好,好吗?——好的
- Say hello to your daddy for me, will you? - Will do.
伙计,你妈在叫你喝茶。
Buddy, your ma's calling you for your tea.
谢谢,卡文纳太太。
Thanks, Mrs. Kavanagh.
她说是牛肚和洋葱。
She says it's tripe and onions.
-她没有。-在三明治里。
- She did not. - In a sandwich.
她没有。她说你是个可怕的人。
She did not. She says you're a terrible man.
她是对的。
She's right.
下面发生什么事了?
What's going on down there?
拜托,拜托,我们什么都没做。
Please, please, we've done nothing.
让孩子们进去!
Get the kids inside!
离开这里!走吧!
Get away from here! Go!
我们不想惹麻烦!
We don't want any trouble!
来吧!进入!
Come on! Get inside!
妈妈!
Mum!
好友!
Buddy!
马!
Ma!
好友!
Buddy!
妈妈!妈妈!妈妈!
Mum! Mum! Mum!
低下头,别动!
Keep your head down and don't move!
Will!
——妈妈!——Will!
- Mum! - Will!
丹尼,你在哪里?
Danny, where are you?!
对任何人都不要说。
Say nothing to nobody.
——天主教♥徒♥出去!-放松,伙计们
- Catholics out! - Easy, lads.
让他们在楼上!
Get them upstairs!
天主教♥徒♥!
Catholics out!
进屋去!妈妈!
Get in the house! Mummy!
妈妈!发生了什么? !
Mummy! What's happening?!
让他待在那儿别动。
Keep him there and stay still.
妈妈,你在做什么?
Mum, what are you doing?
威尔,待在原地别动。
Will, stay where you are.
妈妈!
Mum!
别怪我没提醒你!
You've been warned!
让这些混♥蛋♥离开你的街道!
Get these fuckers out of your street!
如果你去报♥警♥,我们也会回来救你的!
And if you talk to the police, we'll be back for you, too!
把天主教♥徒♥赶出去!
Get the Catholics out!
下来!让自己失望!
Get down! Get yourselves down!
向后站!
Stand back!
上帝啊
Holy God.
贝尔法斯特今早震惊了,因为昨晚暴♥乱♥的影响太明显了。
Belfast was in shock this morning as the impact of last night's rioting was all too clear.
仍和平生活在新教地区的少数天主教♥徒♥成为袭击目标。
Small numbers of Catholics still peacefully living in Protestant areas were targeted.
他们的房♥屋受到攻击和标记,恐吓可能迫使他们完全离开自己的家园。
Their houses were attacked and marked, and intimidation may force them to leave their homes completely.
这些紧密联♥系♥的社区还能回到24小时前共享的和平吗?
Can these tightly-knit neighborhoods ever return to the peace they shared together only 24 hours ago?
进一步的报告显示……,弗兰克。我带你去看我放哪儿了。
Further reports suggest... Up front, Frank. I'll show you where I put them.
听着,我们得在孩子们回来之前把路障竖起来,好吗?
Look, we need to get this barricade up before those kids come back, okay?
我们要把这些铺路石都搬到街垒上去吗?
Are we taking all these paving stones to the barricade?
-我们把他们都拿下?-我们都需要他们。
- We taking them all down? - We need them all.
可怜的简还好吗?她没事吧?
Is poor Jane okay? Is she all right?
别担心,帕迪。
Don't you worry, Paddy.
我们不会再让他们回来了。
We're not gonna let them back here again.
你在这条街上和我们一样受欢迎。
You're as welcome on this street as any of us.
好吧,朋友?
All right, Buddy?
我们得去院子里再弄些来。
We're gonna have to go down the yard and get more.
我们还有四个房♥子要建,这是最后一块玻璃了。
We've got four more houses to do, and that's the last pane of glass.
显然,费格斯昨晚没回家。
Apparently, Fergus didn't come home last night.
我现在要去见麦吉尼斯太太。
I'm gonna go see Mrs. McGuinness now.
没关系。我看见费格斯在路上。
It's all right. I saw Fergus down the road.
-他现在就来。-我们必须这么做
- He's coming now. - We have to do this.
警♥察♥不会保护我们的,所以我们得自己动手。
The police aren't going to protect us, so we have to do it ourselves.
一辆手推车就能装这么多吗?
Is that all you can take in a barrow?
孩子们,请进去。
Kids, please, go inside.
在一切安全之前,我不想你出来。
I don't want you out here until it's all safe again.
- - - - - -来吧。-来吧,把它们装到这儿来。
- Come on. - Come on, load them up here.
你看看那些背负着沉重负担的可怜孩子。
Would you look at the poor children with that load.
你能把它推到前面吗?
Can you wheel that up to the front?
弗兰基会带你去看我们放它的地方。
Frankie will show you where we're putting it.
告诉帕迪我马上就去修。
Tell Paddy I'll be there in a minute to fix that.
我得溜进屋子拿我的工具。
I've just got to nip into the house and get my tools.
爬上去的时候小心点,亲爱的。
Watch yourself getting up there, love.
把那个托盘放在这里。在这里。
Put that pallet over here. Over here.
让孩子们离锋利的边缘远点。
Get them kids to stay away from them sharp edges.
把石头拉上来。
Pull them rocks up.
一切。把洗衣机放进去。
Everything. Put that washing machine in.
来吧,让我们把这一切都做完。
Come on, let's get this all done.
最有可能的行动是派遣军队进入贝尔法斯特,希望避免暴♥乱♥者和警♥察♥(尤其是b特种部队)之间的进一步冲突。
The likeliest move is to bring troops into Belfast in the hope of avoiding further clashes between rioters and police, particularly the B-Specials.
-站到一边去!-今天下午将有另外600名士兵可用。
- Stand to the side! - Another 600 troops will be available this afternoon.
马上离开这些街道!
Off these streets now!
离开马路!向后站!
Get off the road! Stand back!
我们不是傻瓜!
电影精选列表