No!
有薄荷糖吗
Anyone got a mint?
看来你还在拼命追赶 蝙蝠侠
Seems you're still playing catch-up, Batman.
我们了结这一切吧 缄默
Let's end this, Hush.
同意 但你要来找我
Agreed, but you come to me.
你看 我去墓地抓蝙蝠
You see, I went to the graveyard to catch a bat
结果物种搞错了
but was off by a letter.
回见
Toodles.
那是什么意思
What did that mean?
在欣赏我美丽的伤疤吗
Admiring my beauty mark?
你要受的伤可不是这么简单的
The damage to you may be more severe.
蝙蝠侠会找到你
Batman will find you.
他当然会
Of course he will.
几秒钟内 它就会拆解我用来
Within seconds, he'll have dissembled the device
把泥脸转变为我的替身的装置
I used to turn Clayface into my doppelganger.
然后他会发现有效范围为十英里
He'll then know the effective range is ten miles,
并且搜查这个范围
and search that radius.
也就是说
Which means...
我们最好快点开始
we better get started.
然后蝙蝠侠会联♥系♥阿尔弗雷德 确认你失踪了
Batman will then contact Alfred to confirm you're missing.
蝙蝠侠会独自前来
Batman will come alone.
他会推测我为我们的决战准备了场地
He'll deduce I've prepared a place for our showdown.
他会列出方圆十英里内的
He'll compile a list of every factory
所有工厂和仓库
and warehouse within the ten-mile radius,
可能地点
总共有62处
of which there are 62.
他会把地点缩减为十四处
He'll winnow that list to 14,
太多了 无法一个一个搜查
too many to search one-by-one.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
既然我没有留下其它线索
Since I've left no other clues,
蝙蝠侠会重新考虑这个名字 亚瑟·怀恩
Batman will revisit the name, Arthur Wynne,
对比十四处地点的名称 发现只有一处
and check the names of the 14 places to find that only one
是"亚瑟·怀恩"的变位词
is an anagram for "Arthur Wynne."
新特纳瑞金属厂
"新特纳瑞"
"New Thurnary."
即使考虑到交通状况 他也应该随时会到
Even allowing for traffic, he should be here any minute.
你去死
Screw you!
没时间
No time.
猜一猜
Riddle me this.
你拥有的我越少 我就越有价值
"The less of me you have, the more I am worth.
我是什么
What am I?"
答案是
Answer?
朋友
A friend.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
你哪也去不了 除了掉下去
You're not going anywhere except down.
蝙蝠该怎么办
What's a bat to do?
我向你保证 这是最短暂的缓刑
The briefest of reprieves, I assure you.
今晚 我要让他们开开眼
Tonight, I'll show them all
完成他们谁都做不到的事
by doing what none of them could,
杀死蝙蝠侠
killing the Batman!
你能感觉到吗 布鲁斯
Can you feel it, Bruce?
感觉到逐渐失去一切
Can you feel it all slipping away?
现在你觉得我怎么样
What do you think of me now?
你话太多
You talk too much.
我再问一遍 现在你觉得我怎么样
I repeat, what do you think of me now?
你还是那个安全感匮乏的无名小卒
That you're the same insecure C-lister you were
和你浸入拉撒路之池前一样
before you went into the Lazarus Pit.
要死的人还说大话
Big talk from a dead man!
你出的谜语五年级小孩都能解开
You tell riddles a fifth grader could solve
你还自称为谜语人
and you call yourself the Riddler.
如此缺乏想象力 令人叹为观止
The sheer lack of imagination is staggering.
收回你的话
You take that back!
花招单一
A one-gimmick hack.
黑道的笑话
The joke of the underworld.
该死的 你闭嘴
Damn you. Shut up!
你以为你比毒藤女 小丑和贝恩都厉害
You think you got the best of Ivy, Joker, and Bane?
等他们发现缄默的真面目是谜语人
Once they find out Hush was The Riddler...
他们会像打狗一样追杀你
they'll hunt you down like a dog.
不会让你好过的
It won't be pretty.
我再也不怕他们了
I'm not scared of them anymore!
我会杀了他们 就像我会杀了你一样
I'll kill them just like I'm going to kill you.
泉水的效果不会永远持续下去
The effects of the Pit don't last forever.
我敢打赌 现在你就能感觉到
I'm betting even now you can feel it.
所有的力量和灵感逐渐消失
All that strength and genius slipping away
而现在你正需要它们
just when you need it most.
不 不
No, no!
猜一猜 他自己最大的敌人是谁
Riddle me this, who's his own worst enemy?
我抓到你了
I have you now!
我赢了 我赢了
I win! I win!
我赢了
I win!
九条命 记得吗
Nine lives, remember?
现在我们把这个混♥蛋♥打得屁滚尿流吧
Now let's beat the crap out of this asshole.
别让我死 求你了
Don't let me die! Please!
拉我上去 拉我上去
Pull me up. Pull me up!
求你了
Please!
扔下他
Leave him!
快跑
Go!
等等
Wait!
你是蝙蝠侠 你不能让我死
You're Batman, you can't let me die!
去他妈的
Screw this shit.
他不必死的
He didn't have to die.
什么
What?
他不必死的
He didn't have to die.
你疯了
You're crazy.
你真是疯了
You're absolutely insane.
他杀了你的朋友
He killed your friend.
试图谋杀夜翼
Tried to murder Nightwing.
见鬼 他差点杀了我 你还为他的死感到难过
Hell, he almost killed me and you're sorry he's dead?
我必须尝试
I had to try.
如果有可能拯救一个人
If someone can be saved,
我必须尝试
I have to try.
确实如此 不是吗
You do, don't you?
你控制不住
It's a compulsion.
你和你该死的原则
You and your goddamn code.
你会为此送命的 你明白吧
And you'll die because of it, you know this, right?
这会让一切变得更好吗
Will that make it all better?
没有原则
Without a code,
我和他们就没有区别
I'm no better than them.
我真是个傻瓜
I'm such a stupid fool.
真不敢相信我又让自己陷进去了
I can't believe I let myself get caught up in this again.
不 我改变了
No, I changed!
为了你 我还会改变更多 更多
I would have changed more, a lot more, for you!
为了我们
For us!
赛琳娜 我...
Selina, I...
但你不会改变
But you won't.
或者无法改变
Or can't.
也许有一天
Maybe someday.
但不是今天
But not today.
再见 布鲁斯
Goodbye, Bruce.
总有一天
Someday.