否则不会成功的
Otherwise it won't work.
-你说得对 -真的吗
- You're right. - I am?
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
我没有在反抗
I'm not resisting.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道你说的是谁
I know not whom you speak of.
是缄默唆使你这么做的
Hush put you up to this.
你能用谜语的形式再叙述一遍吗
Can you rephrase that in the form of a riddle?
没有谜语 这才是重点
There was no riddle. That's the point.
也许我在尝试新的东西
Maybe I'm trying something new.
摇一摇
做一些改变You know, shake things up.
♪ 摇一摇 摇一摇 ♪
♪ Shake, shake, shake ♪
很高兴你来了 蝙蝠侠
I'm glad you're here, Batman.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是那个要先毁了你的人生 再要你命的人
I'm the man that will destroy your life before taking it.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
我们已经开始了
We already have.
至少是从托马斯·艾利奥特开始
Or at least Thomas Elliot has.
你会眼睁睁地看着我一个接一个
You'll run in circles as I kill your friends
杀掉你的朋友
one by one.
面对我
Face me.
你在乎的人都性命堪忧
No one you care for is safe.
快了 蝙蝠侠 很快
Soon, Batman. Very soon.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
我不是来偷东西的 只是到处看看
I'm not stealing anything, just looking around.
老♥习♥惯了
Old habits.
我知道这是你家 赛琳娜
I know this is your home, Selina.
我知道很久了
I have for a long time.
好吧 世界上最伟大的侦探
Right. World's Greatest Detective.
那你为什么来这里
So why are you here?
我想让你出城
I want you to leave town.
我不知道在你眼中我们是什么关系
I don't know what you think we have,
但你没资格告诉我该怎么做
but you don't get to tell me what to do.
如果不是事态严重 我不会来这里
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't serious.
缄默告诉我 他会伤害那些我最亲近的人
Hush told me he's going to hurt the ones closest to me.
那些我最在乎的人
The ones I care for most.
好吧 真没想到
Okay. Unexpected.
不管缄默是什么人 他万事都先我一步
Whoever Hush is, he's been one step ahead of me the whole time.
毫无疑问 他知道我们的关系
He undoubtedly knows we're involved.
几天前 我失去了一个重要的人
A few days ago, I suffered a loss.
有人说这次我接受的比较好
It's been suggested that I'm handling it better
是因为我的生命中有你
because I have you in my life.
生命中 说得有点夸张吧
In your life? Isn't that a bit much?
也许是时候找出答案了
Maybe it's time to find out.
等等
Wait.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
I am.
那就让我来
Then let me.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
布鲁斯·韦恩是蝙蝠侠
Bruce Wayne is Batman?
接下来怎么办
So, what now?
我能想到几件事
I can think of a few things.
我不常说有些事值得等待
I don't often say something was worth the wait,
因为我讨厌等待
because I hate waiting.
但是刚刚 喵
But that? Meow.
我也有同感
I feel the same.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你的伤疤
Your scars.
好多
So many.
你记得这些吗
You, uh, remember these?
那时我刚换了伸缩利爪
I'd just gotten my retractable claws.
花了一大笔钱
Cost a small fortune.
很管用
They worked.
合成纤维
那之后我不得不升级我的凯芙拉防弹衣
I had to upgrade my Kevlar body armor after that.
对不住
Sorry?
那就是你和我分手的原因
That was why you broke it off with me.
-那时你发现了我是猫女 -是盗窃狂
- That's when you found out I was Catwoman. - A kleptomaniac.
什么
What?
抱歉 你美丽 聪慧又有内涵
Sorry, you were beautiful, brilliant and accomplished.
你能成就任何事
You could do anything you wanted.
我猜你盗窃是因为你控制不住
I assumed you did it because you couldn't stop, and...
如果不能控制自己的行为 那就是不正常
And if you can't control your actions, you're not quite sane.
不健全
Whole.
但是我错了
And I was wrong.
你真的改变了
You did change.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 我们正处于未知的领域
It's okay. We're in uncharted territory.
既然你不打算出城
Since you're not leaving town,
也许我们应该去我家
maybe we should go to my place.
韦恩大宅
Wayne Manor?
更好的地方
Better.
你做到了
You did it.
你真的做到了
You actually did it.
阿尔弗雷德 他做到了
Alfred, he did it!
赛琳娜 我是迪克·格雷森
Hi, Selina. Dick Grayson.
幸会
Pleasure.
凯尔女士
Ms. Kyle,
我自作主张准备了茶和各种饼干
I've taken the liberty to prepare tea with assorted biscuits.
大家都知道我的身份吗
So everyone knows who I am?
只有我们和达米安知道 戈登不知道
Just us and Damian, not Gordon.
-达米安是谁 -罗宾 他的...儿子
- Who's Damian? - Robin, his... son.
你们俩一定会合拍的
You two are gonna have so much fun.
早 亲爱的
Morning, hon.
不好意思
Pardon me.
这是咖啡吗
Is that coffee?
我们有的是咖啡
We do have unclaimed coffee.
你这杯更好喝
Yours is better.
看看这个
Look at this.
极限运动度假
我可以出钱
I'll even pay.
好吧 你来出钱
Okay, you pay.
等我们抓住缄默的
After we catch Hush.
缄默消失了
Who's disappeared.
也许他听说了你火♥辣♥又强大的新搭档
Maybe he heard about your hot, ferocious new partner,
或是为了给你设陷阱而死 不管怎样
or died setting a bear trap for you. Either way...
你去吧 喷气机给你
You go. Take the jet.
我必须留下来
I have to be here.
你不可能永远干下去 你明白吧
You won't always. You know that, right?
总有一天迪克会接♥班♥
Dick will take over one day.
你培养他 不就是为了让他接♥班♥吗
Isn't that what you've been grooming him for?
他还没准备好
He's not ready.
你当年准备好了吗
And you were?
我不是让你退休 布鲁斯
I'm not asking you to retire, Bruce.
我是让你离开这里休息一阵
I'm asking you to spend some time away from this.
和我一起
With me.
如果我们要这么做 我们就要...
If we were to do this, we'd have...
先生 抱歉打扰
I do apologize, sir.
戈登局长来电
It's Commissioner Gordon.
什么事 吉姆
What is it, Jim?
两分钟前
Two minutes ago,
一家医疗诊所的报♥警♥器响了
a silent alarm was tripped at a medical practice.
诊所的主人是缄默在剧院杀死的那位医生
The office belongs to that doctor Hush killed at the opera.
托马斯·艾利奥特
Thomas Elliot.
没错 我猜你应该会想知道
Yeah. Thought you'd want to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人闯入了托马斯的诊所
There's been a break-in at Thomas' practice.
也许这件事
You know, maybe this is something
蝙蝠侠需要独自处理
that Batman needs to do alone.
不会花很长时间的
This shouldn't take long.