极限运动度假
翻得乱七八糟
What a mess.
是内行人所为
Professional job.
没有指纹 文件上也没留下任何DNA
No fingerprints. No DNA on any of the rifled papers.
不是入室抢劫
Not a robbery.
看看这些武器 他们要找什么
Look at all this fencible crap. What were they after?
情报
Information.
回收站
多形性胶质母细胞脑肿瘤
Glioblastoma multiforme brain tumor.
几乎无法手术治疗
Nearly inoperable.
听上去不妙
Well, that doesn't sound good.
对他确实不妙
It isn't. For him.
但对我们也许是好事
But it may be for us.
想不想去阿卡姆疯人院走一趟
You up for a trip to Arkham?
乐意之至
Oh, joy.
教授
Professor,
是时候表达我们的敬意了
it's time to pay our respects.
我去巡逻 阿尔弗雷德
Going on patrol, Alfred.
你能负责通讯吗
Can you man the comms?
当然可以 迪克少爷
Of course, Master Dick.
我不要整天无所事事
Well, I'm not sitting around doing nothing.
我能一起去吗
Mind if I tag along?
上车吧
Hop in.
但是我来开车
But I'm driving.
你们以前每天晚上都这样巡逻吗
So, you guys used to do this every night?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
介意我问个私人问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
问吧
You can ask.
和蝙蝠侠交往是什么感觉
How is it dating the man who is Batman?
奇怪
It's weird.
复杂
Complicated.
难以置信
Incredible.
唯一的缺憾就是他过于敞开心扉了
The only drawback is he just won't shut up about his feelings.
说得好
Good one.
71C
71 Charlie.
接到报♥警♥ 有人撬开了哥谭公墓大门
Report of a person breaking the lock on the Gotham Cemetery gate.
嫌犯应该还在现场
Suspect believed to be inside the grounds.
就像是万圣节
It's like Halloween.
除了南瓜大王 全都齐了
Everything but the Great Pumpkin.
猫女 这边
Catwoman, over here.
等等 我来过这里
Wait, I've been here before.
你也来过
So have you.
托马斯·艾利奥特安眠于此
-但为什么有人要... -夜翼
- But why would someone... - Nightwing!
恐惧迎面扑来
Have a face full of fear!
不 走开
No! Get away!
别动
Hold still.
会有一点疼
This will sting a bit.
胆小猫想要玩耍
Scaredy-cat wants to play.
-怎么会 -塞住了鼻子
- How? - Nose plugs.
你不觉得自己身上发臭吗
Have you smelled yourself lately?
不 他会杀了我的 我不能失手
No, he'll kill me! I cannot fail.
当然可以 混♥蛋♥
Sure you can. Ass.
别过来
Stay back!
夜翼 我是赛琳娜 别攻击我了
Nightwing, it's Selina! Stop fighting me!
带我上车
Get me to the car.
阿尔弗雷德 你在听吗
Alfred, are you listening?
我在
I am.
我会遥控蝙蝠侠车回蝙蝠洞
I shall remote pilot the Batmobile to the Batcave
你去抓稻草人吧
whilst you secure Scarecrow.
好了 好了
Now, now.
不会让你轻易挣脱的
Wouldn't wanna make it too easy.
这么说你终于想明白了
So you finally figured it out?
我都要无聊死了
I was getting bored.
简直是疯了 这跟谜语人有什么关系
This is nuts. How's the Riddler involved?
他一直被关在这里
He's been locked in here.
当我在托马斯·艾利奥特的文件中
When I saw the name Arthur Wynne
看到亚瑟·怀恩的名字时
in Thomas Elliot's files,
我就知道他不只是个小角色
I knew he was more than a bit player.
你勾起了的我好奇心 亚瑟·怀恩是什么人
Okay, I'll bite, who's Arthur Wynne?
你不知道发明填字游戏的人吗
Inventor of the crossword puzzle?
白♥痴♥
Cretin.
那是你因为脑肿瘤
It was the name you used
去看托马斯·艾利奥特医生时用的化名
when visiting Dr. Thomas Elliot for your brain tumor.
那个废物庸医
That useless incompetent!
本该很出色的
Supposed to be so brilliant.
他是唯一一个肯给我动手术的医生
He was the only doctor who'd operate on me.
手术失败后 他让我安排后事
After the surgery failed, he told me to get my affairs in order.
但我拒绝这样结束我的人生
But I refused to let that be the end of me.
不不不 我找到了别的办法
No, no, no, I found another way.
拉撒路之池
A Lazarus Pit.
只要稍稍贿赂一下
All it took was a few bribes
我就把自己浸入了治愈之水中
and I was able to dip myself in its healing waters.
那一刻 我看到了一切
In that moment, I saw everything,
明白了一切
knew everything,
包括最令我沮丧的谜语的答案
including the answer to my most frustrating riddle...
蝙蝠侠是谁
who is the Batman?
答案如此明显 一直就在我眼前
It was so obvious, right in front of me the whole time.
灵感迸发 我想出了一个办法
In a flash of inspiration, I saw a way to destroy you
可以在摧毁你的同时
and get revenge on the criminal swine
向以往对我不敬的卑贱罪犯复仇
who disrespected me in the past.
我需要一个新的角色
I needed a new persona.
对我的真实身份必须保持缄默 缄默
My true identity had to be kept hush, hush.
一个接一个 我说服 哄骗
One by one, I convinced, cajoled,
并强迫他人发挥作用
and compelled the others to play their part...
按我的吩咐行事
and do my bidding.
你看 蝙蝠侠 这是我的游戏
You see, Batman, this is my game
所有人都要遵守我的规则
and everyone follows my rules.
你也不例外
Even you.
挺华丽的独白 考虑到你还戴着手铐
That's some fancy monologuing for a guy in cuffs.
蝙蝠侠抓到你了
Batman caught you.
我真不幸 又失败了
Woe is me. Foiled again.
我想 该猜个谜语了
Time for a riddle, I suppose.
猜一猜 戈登局长
Riddle me this, Commissioner Gordon...
蝙蝠侠是谁
who is Batman?
天啊
Jesus.
你真不该这么做的
You shouldn't have done that.
这是我用来控制他的
I was using it to control him.
见鬼 泥脸
Shit, Clayface!
我终于自♥由♥了
Finally, I'm free.
好啊 干掉他
All right, get him!
对 杀了他
Yeah, kill him!
晚餐加演出
Dinner and a show.
这地方也没那么糟
This place isn't all bad.
好
Yeah!
你这么快就跟别的反派好上了
You're seeing another villain already?
我还以为我们的感情很特别呢
I thought we had something special.
闭嘴 怪胎
Shut up, freak!
"怪胎" 蝙蝠仔 你就让他这么跟我说话吗
"Freak"? Batsy, are you going to let him talk to me that way?
干掉他 泥脸
Get him, Clayface!
你果然不会帮我说话
It is so like you not to defend me.
你还有多少相好 不 别告诉我
How many others were there? No, don't tell me!
看来出丑的人是我
I guess the joke's on me.
停拍
And scene.
死里逃生 蝙蝠仔
Way not to die, Batsy.
戈登 你还是一如既往地
Gordon! As usual, you're laying there
束手无策干瞪眼
with your thumb up your ass.
做点什么 伙计
Do something, man!
好
Yeah!
正中要害
Bullseye!
你这就是扫我的兴了
Now you're just raining on my parade.
不