I lied.
真疼
That hurt.
本来就该疼
It was supposed to.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
什么...放开我
What... Get your hands off...
闭嘴 祈祷蓝大个能恢复神智吧
Shut up and hope the Big Blue Boy Scout snaps out of it.
控制自己 你能救她
Get control. You can save her.
这是你的选择 不是毒藤女的
It's your choice, not Ivy's.
见鬼
Damn it.
好吧 看来我们得来硬的了
Okay, looks like we do it the hard way.
超人 救命
Superman, help!
你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的
How's your day been, honey?
我这一天...跌宕起伏
Mine's been... eventful.
我会解释一切的 我保证
I'll explain everything. I promise.
那段时间我失去意识了
I blacked out for that part.
最好如此
You better have.
猫女
Catwoman.
他逼我做的
He made me do it.
如果我是你 就不会这么安逸
I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you.
该死
Shit.
那一下真的有必要吗
Was that really necessary?
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
你可能会害死露易丝
You could have gotten Lois killed.
我相信你会救她
I had faith you'd save her.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
接着
Catch.
人造氪石
Synthetic kryptonite.
-你知道是谁造的吗 -我在查
- You know who made it? - Working on it.
混...
Mother...
这都不是我的错
None of this is my fault.
我被迫控制猫女去偷贝恩的赎金
I was forced to use Catwoman to steal Bane's ransom.
然后他逼我控制超人
Then he made me control Superman.
超人也没怎么反抗
Can't say he put up much of a fight.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
说出来就是告密了
Now that would be telling.
别抓我头发
Not the hair!
他们也许会对你手下留情 但我不会
They may go easy on you, but I won't.
名字 快说
Name. Now.
缄默
Hush.
是真的 他自称缄默
It's true, he calls himself Hush.
我以前从没见过他
I never met him before.
他了解很多我的事
He knew a lot about me.
太多了
Too much.
够了
That's enough.
我带她走
I'll take her.
这里没有你们的事了
I think your business here is done.
你不该把露易丝扔下楼顶的
You weren't supposed to throw Lois off the roof.
又要说你的原则吗
Is this your code again?
超人就快捏碎你了
Superman was going to squish you.
所以我即兴发挥了
So I improvised.
搭档就该这么做 不是吗
That's what partners do, right?
真是越来越精彩了
This just gets better and better.
瞧瞧你 作出努力
Look at you, making an effort.
等一下 现在这样是猫女和蝙蝠侠给你戴绿帽
So wait, does this mean Selina is two-timing Batman with you,
-还是赛琳娜和你给蝙蝠侠戴绿帽 -你闲得没事干吗
- or vice versa? - Don't you have something to do?
对
Nope.
我又有新想法
Just thought of something else.
或许她爱你们两个 因为你们是同一个人
Maybe she likes you both because you're both the same guy,
只是她不知道
only she doesn't know it.
谢谢 阿尔弗雷德
Thank you, Alfred.
他去了 布鲁斯·韦恩进行真正的约会
There he goes. Bruce Wayne on a genuine date.
别做我都不会做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do!
来电
达米安
你好 达米安
Hello, Damian.
泰塔斯
Titus.
潘尼沃斯告诉我
Pennyworth tells me
你在和一个罪犯谈情说爱
you're romantically involved with a criminal now?
前科犯 而且这只是一次约会
Ex-criminal. And it's only a date.
不存在什么前科犯 父亲
There are no ex-criminals, Father,
只有目前没犯法的罪犯
only ones who aren't breaking the law at the moment.
她已经改过自新了
She's not like that anymore.
-达米安 我... -听着 我理解
- Damian, I... - Look, I understand.
我们这无休无止的使命是孤独的事业
This never-ending mission of ours is a lonely endeavor.
如果这个荡♥妇♥能给你提供肉体宣泄 那随你
If this trollop provides some carnal release, so be it.
"荡♥妇♥"
"Trollop"?
你的粗口水平需要改进
Your slang skills need work.
但是无需我提起你过去挑女人的烂眼光吧
But I needn't bring up your past poor choices in women,
包括但不限于我母亲
including but not limited to my mother.
达米安 我不是...
Damian, I'm not...
不是说我不感激你们生下我
Not that I'm ungrateful being here, mind you...
然而 我必须要求你使用保护措施
however, I must insist that you use protection.
还有一件事
And another thing,
-看好酒杯 -再见 达米安
- cover your drink. - Goodbye, Damian.
玩具
开心屋
给你牛排 拉里
Here's your steak, Larry.
给你一块 莫
And one for you, Moe.
还有谢普
And, Shemp,
给你两块 因为今天是你的生日
you get two because it's your birthday.
不知道为什么小丑先生不在
I don't know why Mr. J isn't here.
他不会来了
He's not coming.
怪人 你是谁 你知道我的小布丁怎么了吗
Okay, freak, who are you and what do you know about my puddin'?
我知道他需要你的帮助
I know he needs your help.
只有我才能捆绑小丑先生
I'm the only one who gets to tie up Mr. J!
只要帮我个小忙 他就能回到你身边
Just do me a little favor and you can have him back again.
完好如新
Good as new.
门开着 请进
It's open. Come in.
这是送我的吗
Are those for moi?
是的 你看起来...
Yes. You look...
美极了
incredible.
你也很帅
Right back at ya.
-有时间喝一杯吗 -有何不可
- Is there time for a drink? - Why not?
我和艾萨打赌说你不会出现
You know, I had a bet with Eartha here that you wouldn't show up.
我还以为你肯定会打电♥话♥找借口不来
I thought for sure I'd get a phone call with some excuse.
然而
And yet...
我来了
here I am.
实际上
Actually,
我最近在重新思考我人生中的一些事
I've been rethinking certain things in my life.
自白时间
Confession time.
说吧
Do tell.
不是具体的事
Nothing specific.
我只是感觉到需要...
I've just been feeling the need to...
改变一些事
change some things.
我明白这种感觉
I know the feeling.
自我们初见以来 我也做了一些改变
I've done some changing myself since we first met.
以前我更狂野
I was wilder then.
我想或许那就是你甩掉我的原因
I thought maybe that's why you dropped me,
我对你的社交圈来说太粗野
too unrefined for your social circle.
不是那个原因
That wasn't it.
老实说 我喜欢你那一点
Truth be told, I like that about you.
我希望你没有完全被驯化
I hope you're not entirely tamed.
没有
No.
但我喜欢更加平衡的感觉
But I like to balance things more.
敬平衡
To balance.
歌♥剧《丑角》名段《粉墨登场》
哭哭啼啼的小丑 谁需要他们啊 对吗
Crying clowns, who needs them, am I right?
女士们 混♥蛋♥们
Ladies and jerks,
今晚的演出有一点小小的变化
there's been a slight change to tonight's program.
在剧院用一千块一张的门票
Along with the opera robbing you
打劫你们的同时
for 1,000 bucks a ticket...
我们也要打劫你们
we're gonna rob you too!
我也是为了我家小布丁来的 他被"劫丑"了
I'm also here for my puddin', who's been clown-napped.