只有一个办法可以解决这个怪人了
Only one way to deal with this freak.
退后 小子们
Back off, boys.
他是我的
He's mine.
不如我们先把他劈成两半 然后再劈你
How about we cut him in two, and then you?
他的意思是 等我们玩腻了你
After we're done with you, he means.
淘气 淘气
Naughty, naughty.
在这个国家 有条法律叫三振法案 小子们
There's a three-strikes law in this state, boys. in this state, boys.
这是一振
That was one.
二振
Two.
三振
Three.
还有人花钱请人打屁♥股♥呢
You know, some guys pay for that.
我靠 去它的
Man, screw this.
那真是...
That was...
没必要
uncalled for.
离他远点
Get away from him.
你和贝恩合作 你完了
You're working with Bane and you're going down.
冷静 小姑娘
Calm yourself, little girl.
老实跟我走 你就不会受伤
Come quietly and you won't get hurt.
你真可爱
That's adorable.
好好照顾你的老大
Take care of your boss.
他不是我的老大
He's not my boss.
阿尔弗雷德 蝙蝠侠受伤了
Alfred, Batman's hurt.
伤得很重
Really hurt.
遇到麻烦了
Any problems?
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
发生什么了
What happened?
他跟不上我了
He couldn't keep up.
听起来你很失望
You sound disappointed.
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我完成了任务
I got the job done.
不用为其他任何事或任何人担心
Don't worry yourself with anyone or anything,
只要取悦我就好
except pleasing me.
把钱拿给我
Now bring me my money.
乖猫咪
Good Kitty.
你该怎么说
How would you say it?
"完美喵"
"Purrfect."
为我说一次 猫咪 说
Say it for me, Kitty. Say,
"完美喵"
"Purrfect."
完美喵
Purrfect.
你可以走了
You can go now.
搞什么
What the...
别着急 毒藤女
Not yet, Ivy.
一半一半 记得吗
Fifty-fifty, remember?
既然我控制不了你
Since I can't control you,
或许我会用别的方式履行我们的约定
maybe I'll finish our deal another way.
我可不会这样干
I wouldn't.
如果我的生命体征停止了
If my vitals don't remain, well, vital,
这个除草剂炸♥弹♥就会让你和你的宠物们很痛苦
this herbicide bomb will make nasty work of you and your pets.
我们还是不要把事做绝吧
But let's not go down that road.
我有个活 报酬是你今天赚的十倍
I have a job that will pay ten times what you made today.
想想你能用那钱买♥♥多少肥料
Think of all the fertilizer you could buy.
我还给你带来了礼物
I even brought you a gift.
这应该是你最喜欢的颜色
Your favorite color, I believe.
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
恐怕他的脑部创伤不是我能治好的
His head injury is beyond me, I'm afraid.
他需要去医院
He needs a hospital.
蝙蝠侠能去医院吗
Batman can go to the hospital?
不能
No.
但是鲁莽的花♥花♥公♥子♥布鲁斯·韦恩可以
But reckless playboy Bruce Wayne can.
开敞篷车去森林路82英里处
Take the roadster to Forest Road near mile marker 82,
制♥造♥车祸
and wreck it.
迪克·格雷森会送他去急诊室
Dick Grayson will take him to the emergency room.
时速45迈比较恰当
Forty-five miles an hour should be adequate.
记得躲避冲击
Remember to tuck and roll.
你们居然为这种情况制定了计划
Pretty screwed up you guys have a plan for this.
我会通知托马斯·艾利奥特
I shall notify Thomas Elliot.
看来布鲁斯老爷终于要花时间
It seems Master Bruce will be spending time
和老朋友相处了
with his old friend after all.
手术别提多成功了
Well, surgery couldn't have gone better.
但你的浪子生活得暂停一阵子了
But you'll have to stay out of the fast lane for a while.
汤姆 我欠你太多了
Tom, I owe you so much.
让你等了我这么久 这是我该做的
It's the least I can do for all the times I left you hanging.
等等
Oh, wait.
我知道自己不算是好朋友
I know, I haven't been a very good friend.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
国民八卦报
医生朋友拯救声名狼藉的花♥花♥公♥子♥布鲁斯·韦恩
看看你给我带来的曝光度
Look at all the publicity you gave me.
而且你可不是我治疗过的最声名狼藉的病人
And don't think you're the most notorious patient I ever had.
要知道 我很抢手的
I get around, you know.
你有比我还臭名昭著的病人
You have patients more infamous than me?
你要是多跟我相处的话 就会知道
You'd know if you hung around me more.
或许我会的
Maybe I will.
我是认真的 汤姆
I'm serious, Tom.
我想做个更好的朋友
I wanna be a better friend.
布鲁斯 我永远都是你的朋友
Bruce, I will always be your friend...
不管跟你做朋友有多烦人
no matter how annoying that can be.
艾利奥特医生建议至少再卧床休息两周
Dr. Elliot recommended a minimum of two more weeks bed rest.
没办法 我得去黑门监狱
Can't be helped, I need to go to Blackgate Prison.
好吧 明白了 我早该知道劝你是没用的
Yes, I see. I know better than to try and dissuade you.
我也觉得 都这么多年了
By now, I would hope so.
不过 我能推荐这款装备吗
However, might I suggest this one?
头盔增加了垫料
The headpiece has a bit more padding.
请尽量避免脑部冲击
Do try to avoid blows to the head.
我不想做世上最伟大的植物人的管家 先生
I'd prefer not to buttle for the World's Greatest Vegetable, sir.
好的 真贴心 阿尔弗雷德
Yes, very thoughtful, Alfred.
没必要转移贝恩
Moving Bane is unnecessary.
沃勒 这是地球上最安全的监狱之一
Waller, this is one of the most secure prisons on the planet.
这跟安全没关系
Security has nothing to do with it.
你没有文件或命令 我要打给市长
You have no paperwork, no orders. I'm calling the mayor.
我还在想你什么时候才会到
Wondered when you'd get here.
你也要告诉我 我不能带走他吗
Are you also gonna tell me I can't take him?
不能和不应该是两码事
Can't and shouldn't are different things.
我要跟贝恩谈谈
I need to speak with Bane.
谈什么
Regarding?
我认为他与毒藤女和猫女联手了
I believe he's working with Poison Ivy and Catwoman.
我要知道原因
I need to know why.
-五分钟就够... -不行
- Five minutes is all... - No.
我有可以用来交换的信息
I might have some information to trade.
我赶时间
I'm on a schedule.
又是你所谓的自杀小队的任务吗
Another mission with your so-called Suicide Squad?
怎么回事 你们没给他用镇静剂吗
What's going on? Didn't you sedate him?
用了 长官 药量足以放倒一群大象
Yes, ma'am, enough to tranq a herd of elephants.
贝恩用了一种新毒液
Bane is using a new Venom.
导致你的镇静剂对他无效
Makes him immune to your sedatives.
我本打算告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
可以用你直升机上的
These tranquilizers can be fired
两厘米口径枪来发射这些镇静剂
from the 20 millimeter guns on your helicopters.
别插手 我帮你抓住他
Stay back and I'll help you reacquire him.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
少管我的闲事 也许我就会少管你
Stay out of my business and I might stay out of yours.
我的钱在哪
Where is my money?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
回答错误
Wrong answer.
听着 怪胎 毒藤女控制了我
Listen, freak, Ivy was controlling me,
她逼我偷了你的钱
she made me steal your money.
那你先死
Then you die first.
猫女 趴下
Catwoman, down.
犯人抓获 撤离
The package is secure. Move out.
谢谢 看来我们扯平了
Thanks. It appears we're even.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.