那是
Is that...
他来了
He's here.
布鲁斯 是你吗
Bruce, is that you?
我知道 马上
I know, soon.
这个地方很不错
This is a terrific space for this.
等一下 我得接个电♥话♥
A moment. I have to take this.
我已上线 阿尔弗雷德 更新情况
I'm clear, Alfred. Update.
目前还没有
None as of yet.
布鲁斯老爷 休息一晚也没什么大不了
Master Bruce, it is acceptable to take one night off.
和别人聊聊体育
Speak to someone about sports.
赛琳娜·凯尔来了
Selina Kyle is here.
也许凯尔小姐只是在享受宴会
Perhaps Ms. Kyle is merely enjoying the festivities.
她已经至少有一年时间没有接触
She hasn't been involved in any illegal activity
任何不法活动了
for at least a year.
十六个月
Sixteen months.
拜托 她可是猫女
Come on, it's Catwoman.
她很可能是在踩点
She's probably casing the joint.
稍等
One second.
你今晚应该只负责侦察
You were only supposed to be scouting tonight.
看来出了差错
Sounds like it went sideways.
是啊
Yeah.
发现那批货今晚就要运走 我就想放火烧了
Found out the shipment was tonight, so I thought I'd torch it.
谁知道海♥洛♥因♥那么易燃
Who knew heroin was so flammable?
我五分钟后到
I'll be there in five.
五分钟 这么不信任我吗
Five? Where's the trust?
两分钟就能搞定
It's over in two.
哥谭警方来了 我得撤了
Gotham PD is in, so I'm out.
出口
老爷 你知道
Sir, do you have an idea
凯尔女士来宴会的目的是什么吗
what Ms. Kyle's interest in the gala would be?
我去问问
I'll ask.
真让我大吃一惊
Well, knock me over with a feather.
布鲁斯·韦恩和名流们共处一室
Bruce Wayne mixing with the swells.
你来这有何贵干
So what do they owe the honor?
我也是身不由己
It's mandatory.
我是董事会成员
I'm a board member.
你还好吗 赛琳娜
How have you been, Selina?
有什么新鲜事吗
Anything new?
可以说我现在正处于十字路口
You could say I'm at a crossroads.
我曾热爱我的工作
I used to love my work
美术馆的工作
at the gallery.
但现在
But now...
有时候改变是好事
Sometimes change is good.
说得像你知道一样
Like you would know.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
你真的来了
You're actually here.
你从不参加这种活动的
You never come to these things.
堪比独角兽现身
It's like seeing a unicorn
身着五千美元的西装
in a $5,000 suit.
赛琳娜 这位是托马斯·艾利奥特
Selina, this is Thomas Elliot,
我的好友 世界知名的脑外科医生
good friend and world-renowned brain surgeon.
托马斯 这位是赛琳娜·凯尔
Thomas, Selina Kyle.
你好 我不会自称"世界知名"
Hello. And I wouldn't say "world-renowned."
也就在美国和加拿大的一些地方比较有名吧
Maybe the US and parts of Canada.
小时候汤姆和我形影不离
Tom and I were inseparable as kids,
特别是我父母去世以后
especially after losing my parents.
这次你可脱不了身了
You're not getting away this time.
来吧 我们去喝一杯
Come on, let's have a drink.
托尼 上酒
Tony, line them up.
抱歉打扰 布鲁斯老爷
Sorry to interrupt, Master Bruce,
但我收到消息 贝恩绑♥架♥了一个孩子
but I'm receiving reports that Bane has abducted a child.
这就给你打电♥话♥
Ringing your phone now.
这个电♥话♥我得接
This needs my attention.
不过很高兴见到你
But it was good seeing you.
我很想叙叙旧
I'd like to catch up.
不久之后
Soon.
短暂的美好
Nice while it lasted.
来吧猫咪
酒来了
And here we are.
不是吧 两个都走了
Seriously, both of them?
完美的一对
Perfect couple.
杜普利化工集团的传人
The scion of the Dupree Chemical fortune,
杜普利化工公♥司♥
八岁的爱德华·杜普利
eight-year-old Edward Dupree,
被罪犯贝恩绑♥架♥
has been kidnapped by the criminal known as Bane.
他要求了数额保密的赎金
He has demanded an undisclosed ransom,
杜普利家族不顾警方的建议 同意支付赎金
which the family has agreed to pay, against police advice.
戈登局长 你有什么要说吗
Commissioner Gordon, do you have a statement?
贝恩 如果你在看
Bane, if you're watching,
我们已筹齐赎金 不要伤害孩子
we have your money. Don't hurt the boy.
那孩子大白天被人从操场带走了
The child was taken from the playground in broad daylight.
大肆声张不像是贝恩的作风
It's not like Bane to be so public.
没事了 爱德华
Everything will be fine, Edward.
他在哪
Where is he?
我的钱呢
Where's my damn money?
愚蠢的老蝙蝠 我的毒液效果加强了
Stupid old Bat, my Venom is stronger.
我更强了
I am stronger!
我要我的钱
I need my money.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
贝恩通常不是挺能说会道的吗
Isn't Bane usually a bit more eloquent?
肯定是新型毒液的副作用
It must be a side effect of the new Venom design.
说明他的神智也承受着相应的负担
Which means his mind is under the same strain.
我还要更多的钱做毒液
Need my money for more juice!
给你钱
Here's your money.
来拿啊
Come get it.
你的父母在外面等你
Your parents are waiting in front.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
抱歉打扰
Apologies for the interruption.
希瓦夫人
Lady Shiva.
刺客联盟和这件事无关
The League of Assassins has no business here.
也许是有关的
Perhaps we do.
联盟一直在变化
The League has been in flux,
不同派系争相夺权
different factions vying for power.
然后呢
And?
然后混乱中 拉撒路之池的生命能量
And in the chaos, the life-giving power of a Lazarus Pit
被未知的入侵者利用了
was exploited by an unknown intruder.
我想问问你是否知道这件事
I would ask if you know anything of this matter.
不知道
No.
但我会调查一下
But I'll look into it.
在下面
Down here.
多谢了
My thanks.
很高兴见识你的身手
It was a pleasure to see you work.
下次 先打招呼
Next time, call first.
想过一个平静的周末 这要求过分吗
Is it too much to ask for one quiet weekend?
-显然是的 -一如既往地 多谢你出手相救
- Apparently. - Well, thanks for saving the day, as usual.
等等 赎金呢
Wait, where's the ransom?
猫女
Catwoman?
该死的
Damn it!
你知道她回来了吗
Did you know she was back in town?
猫女
Catwoman.
这么久才反应过来
Took you long enough.
喜欢这景色吗
Like the view?
这是你今晚唯一能得到的东西了
It's the only thing you'll catch tonight.
别这么肯定
Don't be so sure.
不
No.
缄默 蝙蝠侠
Hush, Batman.
缄默
Hush.
蝙蝠侠:缄默
我就说是他吧
Told you it was him.
像只死鸟一样从天上落下来
Fell out of the sky like a dead pigeon.
怎么搞的
What the hell?