等等 天哪 我知道你不喜欢聊天
Wait, God, I know you're not big on conversation,
但是等等
but hold on.
你要抓毒藤女 我也想加入
You're going after Ivy and I want in.
我有个原则
I have a code.
其中不包括复仇
Revenge isn't part of it.
你不想知道被她用信息素控制的仆从的地址吗
How about the address of her pheromone-controlled minions?
如果说谁知道她要去哪
Anyone knows where she went,
那就是帮她照料植物的那些僵尸
it's the zombies who tended her plants.
把线索给我 我去搞定毒藤女
Give me the information and I'll take care of Ivy.
不行
Nope.
好吧 这次我们一起行动
Fine, we work together on this.
地址是哪里
What's the address?
我的要求还没说完呢
I'm not done with my demands.
抓紧时间 机会要丢了
Ticktock. Trail's going cold.
我们眉来眼去太久了
We've done this dance for so long.
你难道都没有一点点
Aren't you just the least bit...
好奇吗
curious?
别打了
No more.
大都会
Metropolis.
毒藤女在大都会
Ivy's in Metropolis.
你砸东西的时候真是帅得冒烟
God, you're hot when you smash stuff.
是我 把喷气机准备好
It's me. Get the jet ready.
没问题 先生
Very good, sir.
带上珠宝
And pack the jewelry.
老天
Oh, dear.
珠宝
Jewelry?
"钢铁之躯拯救采血车"
"Man of Steel Saves Bloodmobile."
我喜欢
I like it.
钢铁之躯需要加连字符吗 我总是搞混
Is "Man of Steel" hyphenated? I can never remember.
-不用 -那采血车呢
- No. - How about "Bloodmobile"?
露易丝 我在赶稿
Lois, I have a deadline.
假装我没在看你 用超人速度打字就行了
Just super-type it like you do when you think I'm not watching.
你怎么还在这里待着
How come you're still hanging around?
你不是有采访吗
Don't you have an interview?
他要来这里 大人物
He's coming here. Quite the get.
-谁 -是我
- Who? - That would be me.
布鲁斯 你来早了
Bruce, you're early.
布鲁斯·韦恩 这位是克拉克·肯特
Bruce Wayne, this is Clark Kent.
我想我们应该见过
I believe we've met.
是的 我很欣赏你的作品 克拉克
Yes. I've admired your work, Clark.
偶尔欣赏
On occasion.
失陪一下 我去看看会议室准备好了没有
Excuse me, got to check if the conference room is ready.
直觉告诉我 你这样的人
Something tells me a man like you
来这里的目的不仅是采访
is here for more than an interview.
我确实喜欢一心多用
I do like to multitask.
有什么可以告诉我的吗
Any business you can tell me about?
目前没有
Not at the moment.
最好不要牵扯到第三方
Wouldn't want any third parties getting involved.
好了
Ready.
我们走吧
Shall we?
我曾经考虑过买♥♥一家报社
I thought about buying a newspaper once.
如果我买♥♥下《星球日报》应该不错吧
Wouldn't it be something if I owned the Planet?
你和克拉克就能为我工作了
And you and Clark could work for me.
别忘了给我涨工资就行 钱袋子先生
Just don't forget my big raise, Mr. Moneybags.
露易丝
Lois.
莱克斯集团
拜托
Please.
别告诉我你跟蓝大个换城市了
Don't tell me you and the Boy Scout have switched cities.
莱克斯集团生产一种强化乙烯化合物
LexCorp makes a fortified ethylene compound
能够让外来植物
engineered to allow exotic plants
适应不同的地点和温度
to withstand changes in locale and temperature.
所以呢 你为什么来这里
And, so, why are you here?
我要看这种化合物上周的运送清单
I need the delivery list of that compound for the last week.
那你半夜三点来找我也就见怪不怪了
So, of course you come to me at 3:00 in the morning.
我越快拿到有用信息
The sooner I have the information,
你就能越早回去睡觉
the sooner you get back to sleep.
你不能去找运送的那个人吗
And you couldn't visit the person who does the deliveries
这个人现在说不定还醒着呢
and is probably awake as we speak?
她电脑上的信息被删除了
The information was deleted on her computer.
我想你的电脑有更多的保护措施
I assume yours has a few more safeguards.
莱克斯集团
多一两个吧
One or two.
看吧
Here.
大都会
三尖树大楼 三楼
邮编 62000
需要给你打印出来吗
Would you like a printout,
或许走之前喝杯热巧克力吧
maybe some hot cocoa before you leave?
我需要的已经到手了
I have what I need.
你需要的是给我一点尊重
What you need is to show me some respect.
我从机械超人手中救了你们所有人
I saved all your asses against Cyborg Superman,
我要提醒你 我现在是正义联盟的一员了
and I'll remind you I'm a Justice League member now.
试用期成员 别联♥系♥我们 我们会联♥系♥你
Probationary member. Don't call us, we'll call you.
看看是谁来了
Well, look who's here.
我还在想你什么时候会来找我
Wondered when you'd find me.
我回到你身边了
I've come back to you.
是吗
Have you, now?
没人可以抵抗你
No one can resist you.
为什么会想抵抗呢
And why would they want to?
说得太对了 猫咪
That's so true, Kitty.
但没人能在我面前伪装
But no one fakes it with me.
好吧 疯狂植物婊 开打吧
Okay, crazy plant bitch, it's on.
用了鼻滤器吗
Nose filters?
我该拿你怎么办 猫咪
What am I going to do with you, Kitty?
我知道了
I know.
一定要最后关头才出现
Cut it close, why don't you.
你要回阿卡姆疯人院去 毒藤女
You're going back to Arkham, Ivy.
蝙蝠侠是你的新男宠吗
Is Batman your new boy toy?
我也有一个
I have one, too.
离她远点
Stay away from her.
你们听到我的超人说的话了
You heard my Superman.
亲爱的
Lover...
杀了他们
kill them.
-告诉我你有计划 -有
- Tell me you have a plan. - Yes.
逃跑
Run.
你个没脑子 不成器的蠢货
You thoughtless, worthless, stupid meat.
如果他们还活着我就拿不到钱
I don't get my money if they're still alive.
我不会...杀人
I won't... kill.
你是在抵抗吗
Are you trying to resist?
看来我的氪石吻需要补补了
Seems my kryptonite kisses need a touch-up.
找到他们
Find them.
杀了他们
Kill them.
好的
Yes.
这些天真是的
Help these days.
他怎么不追我们了
How is he not on us?
他快得像...你知道的
He's as fast as a... Well, you know.
铅衬隧♥道♥ 莱克斯集团提供的
Lead-lined tunnels, courtesy of LexCorp.
能给我们争取些时间
They'll buy us some time.
但这可是超人
But this is Superman.
没错 如果他想 我们早就死了
Yes, and if he wanted, we'd be dead already.
内心深处他是个好人
Deep down, he's a good person.
而内心深处...
And deep down...
我不是
I'm not.
这就是珠宝吗
That's the jewelry?
通常来说我会失望
Normally I'd be disappointed.
你明白你要做什么吗
You clear on your part?
标准的打♥砸♥抢♥掠 我又不是没做过
Standard smash and grab, not like I haven't done it before.
该我上场了
That's my cue.
听我说 克拉克 我打开了燃气总管
Listen to me, Clark, I've opened the gas main.
你用热视线打个小火星 就会炸了整条街
One spark from your heat vision, you blow up the entire block.
你知道我们在什么建筑下面
And you know what building we're under.
记得我说的燃气总管吗
Remember what I said about the gas main?
我说谎了