Do you like ducks?
它们摆在盘子里还不赖
They're okay on a plate.
我还年轻的时候
You know, I got after it quite a bit when I was younger.
以为生命的意义就是有酒须尽欢
I stirred life's cocktail pretty vigorously, if you will.
而且不止一次的这样认为过
I'd venture to say that more than once,
后来我悬崖勒马
I found myself on the precipice
洗心革面
of making a life-altering mistake.
每一次 就算没有父母的庇佑
But each time, with no parental guidance whatsoever,
我总能小心地
I was able to carefully
掉头 转身 离开
back up, turn around, walk away.
然后就有了今天的我
Here I am today.
我得到了人们的尊重 受他们的敬佩
I have people's respect, I have their admiration.
我控制着一个美国
I have control over one of the most
非常受人尊敬的机构
respected institutions in the country.
要是当时我并没有悬崖勒马
Had I not been able to identify an approaching abyss,
我一定不会是这样的人生
I'd be in a very different position today.
特鲁比先生 我不知道 甚至懒得去知道
Mr. Trilby, I don't know, I don't even care
你为什么弄到今天这样的境地
why you've chosen to place yourself on this edge.
但是我敢向你保证
But I can assure you,
你再敢往前踏上一步
take one step further,
你的人生将会变得更加艰难
and life will become even more challenging
而且你的人生或许已经很艰难了
than I'm sure it already is.
你这是在威胁我么
A nice threat, is that what that is?
只不过是个忠告罢了 得不偿失啊 特鲁比先生
It's a safe prediction. Losers lose, Mr. Trilby.
所以这就是你想告诉我的
And that's what I am, huh?
你就想告诉我 我是个屌♥丝
Is that what I am, a loser?
如果你走路 叫唤都学鸭子
If you quack like them and you walk like them,
你还能是什么呢
what would you be?
那样挺可耐呀
That's cute.
你只须知道我不是为了输局才来的
Just so you know, I didn't come here to lose. And I'm not gonna.
而且我会用自己的方式玩这场游戏
In the game I'm playing, I'm way ahead right now.
好了 随便你怎么想 所以...
Okay. Whether you know it or not. So...
谢谢你的提点
Thanks for the check-up.
太好了 盖伊
Good, Guy!
你有空吗 我有件东西...
Do you have a minute? Because I have that thing...
没时间 抱歉 我需要跟你说件事
No. Sorry... that I need to discuss with you.
我今天挺累的 打算先把这个礼物给那孩子
I'm kind of done with today. I'm just gonna drop this gift off to the kid
然后就去休息了
and then I'm gonna hit the sack.
你还给他买♥♥了礼物 难道是《圣诞怪杰寻找辛蒂露》吗
You bought him a present? Has the Grinch found his Cindy Lou Who?
-苏斯博士的童话故事 -我知道的
-That's from Dr. Seuss. -I get it.
只是几本花♥花♥公♥子♥和冰激凌而已
No, this is just a little bit of porn and some ice cream.
-圣诞老人一定会很欣慰的 -我能进去了么
-Oh, Santa would be proud. -Can I get in, please?
-拜托和我去喝一杯怎么样 -不了
-Come on. Get a drink with me. -No.
-很重要的事情 -我打赌肯定不是
-This is important -I'll bet it's not.
你要知道 如果有人和你睡过了
You know, when somebody that you've been sleeping with
向你说她希望和你说件事
says they'd like to speak with you,
你至少答应一下啊
the least you could do is fake it.
我晕
Well... Come on.
难道我穿越到10年后了 难道我们结婚了
Did I just wake up 10 years later? Are we married?
求你了
Please?
别自作多情了
Don't flatter yourself.
我真有十分重要的事情告诉你
I had something important to talk to you about.
贱♥人♥
Prick!
对不起噜
Sorry!
晚安噜
Good night!
屎贱♥人♥
Little fuckin' prick!
老爸 他没关系的
Dad, he's nothing.
他昨晚带我出去看夜景了
He took me around to see the sights last night.
有件事你还没有做
Something that you've never done, by the way.
柴坦尼亚 你要清楚
Chaitanya, stay focused.
他是敌人
This man is your enemy.
和他保持亲近 但是别忘记这点 想想《忠奸人》
Keep him close, but don't forget that. Remember Donnie Brasco.
难道你不想赢吗
Do you want to win?
不想吗
Do you?
当然
Yes.
所以要让他认为你是朋友 他就不能对你下手了
Then keep him best friends so that he can't bear to beat you.
老爸 我知道计划的
Dad, I know the plan.
原来你是为了获胜才假装做我朋友的
You're pretending to be my friend just to My to win?
什么 不是 不是的
What? No, no!
不是 不是的
No, no?
你和你爹说的我都听见了
I just heard you and your dad talking,
我就在门外
just outside the door there.
我们都放松下吧
Let's all relax.
吃屎去吧哥们 信不信我打烂你的脸
Eat shit, buddy. I'll hit you in the face. Okay?
你这个小瘪三 不敢相信原来我只是你特么的一颗棋子
You little fuck! I can't believe I was your goddamn mark!
那只是我爸的计划啊 好吗
It was my dad's idea, okay?
不 你就是个小说谎精
No, it wasn't. You're a little liar.
-他觉得你是最大的威胁 -好极了
-He felt you were the biggest threat. -Great.
-而且你确实是 -是呀
-And you were. -Yup.
老爸 我真的很喜欢他
Dad, I really like him.
你真让我恶心 你知道吗
You make me sick. You know that'?
我早就不管他的计划了 你知道吗
I'm not doing the plan anymore.
我只当你是朋友啊 而且我们确实是
I'm just being friends. Because we are now.
不 我们不是朋友 那我们还能是什么
No, we're not. I didn't know we would be!
真的吗 我还以为输赢并不重要呢
Really? I thought winning wasn't everything.
确实并不重要啊 特别是现在
It isn't everything! Not now!
听起来确实是 你是个说谎精
Sure sounds like it. You're a liar!
盖伊 你让我看见了人生中第一次的大奶
Guy, you showed me my first boobs.
他说什么
What did he say?
另外一个谎话 他就是个说谎机器
Another lie. He's a lying machine.
盖伊 拜托了
Guy, please!
拜托什么
Please what?
我老爸要是看到我输了肯定会非常失望的
My dad will be so disappointed in me if I lose!
我不想那样
I don't want that!
好吧 小阿三
Well, tough shit.
那我认为你得好好想想怎么才能打败我了
I guess you're just gonna have to try to beat me now, huh.
还有这个还给你
And you can have this back.
你好
Hello?
嗨 柴坦尼亚 我是前台的英格丽
Hi, Chaitanya. This is Ingrid at the front desk.
你父亲刚才打电♥话♥ 说他正开车过来
Your father just called to say he's driving by,
让你一分钟后来大堂
and if you can be in the lobby in one minute,
他要带你去吃冰激凌
he'll take you out for ice cream.
真的么
Really?
陶德
Todd!
陶德
Todd!
洛杉矶接警中心
Los Angeles 911.
你好 你需要什么帮助
Hello? Is it an emergency?
是的 我我需要帮助
Yes, this is an emergency.
你需要何种帮助 你的位置
What is the nature and the location of your emergency?
请马上让警♥察♥来运动员酒店
Please send the police to the Sportsman's Lodge Hotel right away.
出什么事了
What's the problem?
我看见一个男子把个少女拖进了他的房♥间
I just saw a man drag a teenager into his room,
而且她在大声呼救
and she was screaming for help.
但是门关上之后
But as soon as the door shut,
我就再听不见叫声了
the screaming suddenly stopped.
洛杉矶警局 快开门
LAPD. Open up.
你到底要干什么 小贱♥人♥
What are you tryin' to do to me, you little bitch?
那个女孩还在里面 马上开门
He's still got her in there. Open up, now!
举好你的咪♥咪♥ 我要"出来"了
Hold your tits. I'm coming.
我♥操♥ 马上进去 把门踹开
Shit, get in there now. Break the door.
这个小兔崽子
Little bastard.
至少酒店没有要你赔门
At least they didn't press charges.
我赔他♥娘♥的♥门
I'll be pressing the fucking charges.
差点给老子毁容了
It almost broke my goddamn face!
盖伊 我想跟你说件事
Guy, I've gotta talk to you about something.
我不在乎你对我有多混账
I don't care how much of an asshole you are to me,
但是我现在必须告诉你
I'm getting it said right now.
我做了些调查...
I've been doing some digging...
你就不能停下来吗
Would you stop walking for one second?
我的神啊 你到底想要怎么样
Jesus Christ! I'm kind of all you have.
就不能边走边说吗