My behavior was ridiculous, at best.
万幸的是
Pm incredibly lucky that I wasn't
我没有被那些家长给打死
beaten to death by the parents.
那边啥也没有啊
There's nothing down there. Not that I can see.
或者被这些孩儿们
Or their children.
那就别在意吧 好吗
That's a big "never mind" now, okay?
你千万不要太激动
I want you to get ready to get super-happy.
拉着我的手好好庆祝一下
We've got a celebration on our hands.
你在说什么哦
What are you talking about?
看来你姨妈终于来看你了
It seems that your friend has finally come to town.
-我姨妈 -是啊
-My what? -Yeah.
有人今天开始就是女人了哦
Somebody's a woman today.
你在对我说什么啊
I don't know what you're saying to me.
等你站起来 你就懂了
When you got up, I saw
你开始成熟了
your adulthood.
成熟
Adulthood?
恭喜你哦 你一定很激动吧
Congratulations. You must be vibrating.
真是个好消息 不过你得等下庆祝了
That's so exciting. But you can celebrate later.
现在你还有个联赛要赢呢 还有单词等你拼呢
Right now you've got a tournament to win. You've got words to spell.
即使你现在的状况可能
Even though your situation might not be
不怎么上镜的说 管他们的呢
very camera-friendly, screw them.
站到前面赢下这个比赛
You get up there and you take this tournament.
冠军是属于你的
You take what's yours.
你为此付出了这么多
You've got a long walk to make up thereto excellence.
不幸的是 也只能这样了
Unfortunately, it is all the way up there.
正确
That is correct.
下个上场的是乔伊斯·萨克斯 她来自...
Next up is Joyce Sacks. She's from...
老天
Oh, man.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
老天 这么多人在看着 你就要上场了
God, so many people watching, and you're up next.
我多希望能有个运动衫借给你啊
I wish I had a sweatshirt to give you, but I don't.
所以你只能祈祷
So instead I want you to just keep thinking,
我穿的不是浅色裤子 我穿的不是浅色裤子
"These are not light pants. These are not light pants."
你一定要这样想啊
You just keep saying it to yourself.
1124号♥选手
Competitor 1124?
叫你了 你没穿浅色裤子 你一定行的
That's you. "These are not light pants." You can do it.
1124号♥选手
Competitor 1124?
1124号♥
1124.
显然我们有个选手怯场了
Clearly we have a case of stage fright brewing in the back row.
心肝宝贝
Sweetheart?
宝贝儿
Sweetheart?
妈妈 我不能啊
Mama, I can't.
你行的 宝贝女儿
No, baby girl.
我真的不能
I can't do it.
我不怪你的 你下面确实乱成一团了
I don't blame you. Looks like a super-heavy flow.
1124号♥选手 你现在必须站在麦克风前面了
Competitor 1124, you must make your way to the microphone now
不然会被取消资格的
or be disqualified.
不如你抓着椅子跳过去啊
Why don't you try to do a hop-scoot with your chair?
只要紧紧抓住两边 然后...
Just grab both sides of it and you just kind of...
我做不到
I can't do this!
她走了 快看她走了 都比到这个节骨眼上了
She's gone. There she goes. She made it this far, though.
显然对她来说压力实在太大了
Clearly the pressure was just too much for her.
希望她一切都好啊
I hope she'll be all right.
是啊 联赛的压力确实很大
Yes, the tournament does create
弱肉强食不是吗
a natural selection, does it not?
弱者终将淘汰
Pruning of the weak.
把你的夹克借给她
Lend her your jacket!
只有强者才能绽放...
Allowing the strong to blossom...
太艰难了 太艰难了
It's so tough. It's tough.
冲上云霄
Reach for the sky.
她们会没事的
They'll be good.
我地个乖乖
Oh, dear.
这是我要拼的词么 怎么是两个啊
Is that my word'? That's two words.
是要拼"Um"么 那我想就拼个M就好了呀
Is "Um" the word? I'd be guessing at the "M's."
肿么了哦
What's going on?
轻蔑荣华富贵
Floccinaucinihilipilification.
天了噜
Good gracious.
这单词怎么比个短句还长啊
That word is longer than most sentences.
能再说一次么
Can you repeat it one more time, please?
轻...
Floccinaucini...
作为一名语言学的教授
As a professor of linguistics,
我可以这样告诉你 就算是个拼写狂
I can tell you with the utmost confidence
要是没有十足的信心和把握
that a true orthographic enthusiast
也不可能完成这样的挑战的
wouldn't flinch at such a challenge.
轻
F-L-O-C-C-
蔑
I-N-A-U-
荣
C-I-N-l.
华
H-I-L-I-
富
P-I-L-I-
贵
F-I-C-A-T-l-O-N.
正确
Correct.
牛轧糖
Nougat.
牛-轧-糖 牛轧糖
N-O-U-G-A-T. Nougat.
不利的
"PROCTOR". incriminate.
能提示下词根么
The root origin, please?
惊吓
Hagridden.
惊吓
H-A-G-R-I-
惊吓
T-T-O-N.
最爱
Antidisestablishmentarianism.
最...
A-N-T-l-D-I-S-E-S-T-
最...
A-B-L-I-S-H-M-E-N-T-
爱
A-R-I-A-N-I-S-M.
正确
Correct.
星号♥
Asterisk.
细致的
Meticulous.
推测
Conjecture.
固执的
Pertinacious.
固-执-的
P-E-R-T-I-N-A-C-I-O-U-S.
正确
Correct.
酸腌菜
Sauerkraut
免疫电泳
lmmunoeiecirophoresis.
免-疫- 电-泳
I-M-M-U-N-O-E-L-E-C-T-R-O- P-H-O-R-E-S-I-S.
回答正确
That is correct.
很显然我不会辞职的
Obviously, I'm not going to resign.
不然拼写大会要乱作一团的
That would leave the bee rudderless.
-狗屎 -大家 拜托了
-Oh, bullshit! -Everyone, please.
我记得我说过的话 可是 现在这样 我不能
I know what I said. I... There is... If you will all...
只有我才配得上主任职务
Yes, lam the most qualified person for this position.
-听我说 -什么
-Pardon me! -Yes?
我们刚刚看完了比赛回放
We just completed the standard competition review.
盖伊·特鲁比一字不差的拼出了那些单词
Guy Trilby didn't get those words by accident.
而这些本应该是随机出现的单词
It appears the randomized word list
却让你在幕后操纵着
was purposefully manipulated by you.
这就是你篡改的证据
You tampered with this.
凭我的良心
And I, in good conscience,
也不准许你这样侮辱主任的职位
cannot allow such an abuse of your position to go unnoticed.
这样也没有阻止得了他么
And it didn't even stop him.
是的
True,
不过现在这并不是关键 不是吗
but that's not really the point, now, is it?
他也许不讨喜
He may be unlikable,
但他和别的选手都是一样的
but he's a contestant, all the same.
所有的参赛者都应该是公平竞争的
And all contestants deserve a fair chance.
就算这样也阻止不了他 我♥操♥啊
And it didn't even stop him. God damn it!
你完蛋了
You're done.
我这次宣读的清楚不
Did I enunciate that clearly enough?
特鲁比先生 您有个留言
Mr. Trilby, you have a message.
谢谢哈
Thank you.
你们居然还有鸭塘哇
You got a duck pond, huh?
你想见我啊 鲍曼先生
Did you want to see me, Dr. Bowman?
是的 特鲁比先生
Yes, I do, Mr. Trilby.
你喜欢鸭子么