You can't just have a normal conversation.
都转移到采访上去啊
You've gotta turn everything into the interview.
我是个记者唉
I'm a reporter.
然后呢 你就不能跟我闲聊么
So, can't you talk, too?
你知道么 你有心理问题的 盖伊·特鲁比
You know what? You have problems, Guy Trilby.
难道你还是个心理医生 一个心理医生兼记者
You're a shrink, too? Right? A shrink on top of being a reporter?
我不知道你是怎么能塞得下这么多心眼的
I don't know how you cram it all in.
还有 你才有心理问题
And you're the one with the problem.
你必须蒙住眼睛才能高♥潮♥ 这就是你的问题
You have to be blindfolded to get off. That's a problem.
千万别担心 盖伊
Oh! Well, don't worry about that, Guy!
因为你再也不会看到了
Because that's never gonna happen again!
太好了
Great. Oh!
是啊 太好了
Yeah, great!
你发誓
You promise?
我要是再让你靠近我的小妹妹 我就给你100万
I wouldn't let you near my vagina again if you paid me $1 million!
别看我
Don't look at me!
爽
Yeah...
你就不能安静点 你的声音刺的我耳膜疼
Can you be quiet? Your voice eats hard-ans.
对不起 真的对不起 我向你道歉啊
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, really. Let me apologize.
好的 你很抱歉吗
Okay. Oh! Okay! You are sorry.
你可真大度
That's generous.
等下 这样省劲儿些
Hang on. This make it easier?
等下 等下
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
我等着呢
I'm gonna hold still.
这样这样省劲儿吧
That makes it easier, right'?
别看我 好了 别看我
Don't look at me. I get it. I get it. Don't look at me.
你被锁门外了么
Did you get locked out?
你想不想和我一起出去
I was wondering if you wanted to grab
吃点有营养的东西
some alimentation for our hyperphagia.
我好饿
I'm hungry.
我其实也饿了 好吧 我们走
Oh, I just got pretty hungry myself. Sure, let's go for it.
真不敢相信你居然找不到个
Can't believe you can't find any other
同龄的小屁孩一起玩
pre-masturbators to hang out with.
这里到处都是啊
The place is crawlin' with them.
你知道吗 其实你可以随时随地练习拼写的
You know, you can actually study for the spelling bee anywhere.
哦谢谢 是吗
Thank you. Is that right?
试着拼下"通心粉" 不许看哦
Try spelling "rigatoni" without looking.
我才不要 我不需要练习
I don't want to. I don't need to study.
你才需要练习 因为我会像宰你们
You need to study because I'm gonna
的圣牛一样虐的你
slaughter you like a sacred cow.
并不是什么事都要争个输赢啊
Not everything is about winning.
这倒是真的 你总结的不错
No, that's true. Closure is pretty nice, too.
对我来说乐趣更重要
To me, it's about fun.
我觉得你应该更上进点吧
You probably deserve a little bit better than that.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我是一个参赛者的妈妈
I'm the mother of one of the competitors competing here.
好 你现在做的事情
Okay. What you're doing
对每个诚实参赛的孩子来说是个侮辱
is an insult to every honest child
我儿子他们那么努力才能来到这里比赛
that's worked so hard to be here, including my son.
我也是通过努力才到这里的
I've worked very, very hard to get here, too,
女士 我可没有犯规啊
madam, and I'm well within the rules.
你就是个混球
You're an asshole. That's all.
-这还有个小孩呢 -是啊
-That's a child. -Yes.
我相信他肯定从你嘴里听过更脏的话
And I'm sure he's heard even worse from you.
我可从来不在他跟前说脏话
I don't speak like that in front of him.
-真的吗 -当然了
-Oh, is that right? -Yes, that's right.
你何不带着你喷粪的嘴
So why don't you take your potty mouth,
找到你那个十多岁就爱吃鸡♥巴♥的儿子
go locate your pre-teen cocksucker son,
把他重新塞进你的
and stuff him back up that old,
黑木耳里面
blown-out sweat sock of a vagina
然后从哪来回哪去呢
and scoot off to whatever shit-kicking town you came from.
你能做到吗
Can you do that for me?
我打赌你的黑木耳能塞一只大象
Like an elephants trunk, I'll bet.
又黑又木耳
Gray and distended. Wow.
-晚安咯 -再见
-Good night. -Good day.
谢谢你咯
Thank you.
好吓人哦
Mothers.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of this restaurant.
弄得我真郁闷 你不觉得么
It's a little depressing, don't you think?
我爹不让我离开酒店的
My dad doesn't ever allow me to leave the hotel.
你♥爸♥又不在 我觉得你♥爸♥就是个混球
Daddy's not here, and he sounds like he could be an asshole,
别鸟他 我们出去找些乐子吧 从侧门走
so let's not listen to him. Let's go find you some real fun. Side door.
真开心能在洛杉矶接到你的电♥话♥
I'm glad I was in town to catch your call.
你看上去很精神呢
You look really, really good.
谢谢
I appreciate that
我一直都在注意低糖低脂的饮食
I've been stayin' away from sugar. Cold turkey.
那你自己觉得怎么样
Wow. Do you feel as good as you look?
那你开心不 你的联邦探员的生活怎么样
Are you happy? How's federal agent life treating you'?
你知道的 干一行厌一行
You know, it's not as fun as it used to be.
挺怀念以前看你闯禁区挖新闻的时光的
Yeah, I kind of miss you digging around where you shouldn't be.
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
这个给你
So there you go.
这是盖伊·特鲁比的背景调查
That's one background check on one Guy Trilby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是为了什么新闻素材么
Is this for a story or something?
怎么了
Something good?
这背景调查是你做的吗
Did you do this background run yourself?
当然是我自己做的
Of course I did.
还有谁会还你这样的人情
What kind of a guy repays a favor by delegating it?
当然是我
I did ii.
真是难以置信 太谢谢你了
This is incredible. Thank you so much.
你想知道的都在那吗
So is that it?
是的 太惊人了
Oh, yeah. This is huge.
那就让我喘口气了 我告诉你
That's a relief. I'll tell you,
怎么还你人情这件事已经让我想了很久了
this has been hangin' over my head for years,
我可是一个不喜欢欠别人人情的人
and I'm the kind of guy, I like to keep a debt-free lifestyle.
-是啊 我们这下就两清了么 -是啊
-Well, consider yourself free and clear. -Yeah.
其实我还想为你做更多 你知道吗
I just expected to have to do so much more, you know'?
我觉得你已经为我做了挺多的了
It seems like it's not enough. No.
你救了我的命 你拯救了我的事业
You saved my ass, my career. Well...
我觉得自己脱身的太容易了
Feel like I'm gettin' off easy. No.
你知道吗 我欠你的情太沉重了
You know, you did me a solid.
不 我们两清了
No, we're square.
你就不想再要别的回报了
You don't want anything more in return?
不了不了
Uh-uh.
你就不想让我给你点
You don't want anything...
更坚"硬"的
Solid...
回报么
In return?
不要啦
No.
有句话你熟悉不
Are you familiar with the phrase
叫"口♥交♥不算偷吃"
"Eatin' ain't cheatin”?"
真谢谢你啦 杰瑞米
Thanks so much, Jeremy.
现在这句话挺流行的呀
It's a popular phrase.
好吃吧
Aren't these fries incredible?
我说过这个辣椒很好吃的
And was I right about the chili?
我喜欢
Love it.
看你吃了一嘴的 要饭娃
You might want to slow down a little bit, Slummy.
脸上到处是辣酱 这还有
Looks like you got into the wrong dude's ass. Here.
有趣哈
Funny.
你像一个把便便拉内♥裤♥上的
You look like there was a person who pooped their underwear,
然后把内♥裤♥当面具去抢银行
then you used it for a bank robber mask.
之后你摘下来面具
Then you threw the pooped underwear away
却忘记洗自己的脸的人
and forgot to wash your face.
你不应该侮辱别人的 因为你根本不会
You shouldn't insult people. You're no good at ii.
这个苏打泡泡饮料真好喝啊
This soda pop is so delicious.
你只需要说苏打就好 否则你会被爆菊的
Then just say "soda." Otherwise you're gonna get raped.
和你做朋友我真高兴
I like having you as a friend.
谢谢哈
Thanks.
不过我可不是你的朋友
Although I'm not your friend.
你会有朋友的 我可比你大三轮呢
You got friends. I'm four times your age.
可我真没有别的朋友啊