一个大薯条 一杯可乐 再给我来一杯咖啡
A large fry, a coke, and a coffee for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
咖啡
Coffee.
好 那我现在把点单拿进去 然后
Great, I will put that in and I can come right back
拿咖啡出来
with the coffee.
我以前从来没有见过你跑步
I've never seen you run before.
真是糟糕的一天 对吧
Hell of a day?
威利
Willy.
威利
Willy.
迪迪需要的是爱和关心
DeeDee needs love and care.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
就一人
Just one.
不不不 亲爱的
No, no, no, honey!
亲爱的
Honey.
让她睡
Let her sleep.
因为我打算给你更多的时间陪着她
Because I'm thinking of letting you spend more time with her.
迪迪吗
DeeDee?
是的
Yeah.
迪迪
DeeDee.
还记得他拿到奖杯的那晚吗
Remember the night he got that trophy?
记得
Yeah.
帝国国家奖
Empire State awards.
从东部来的所有球探都在那儿
Every scout from the east was there.
乔·迪马吉奥还来我们座位这边
Joe DiMaggio stopped by our table.
他说在所有来自纽约的孩子中
He said Kent had the best swing on him that he'd
肯特是他20年来见过的挥棒最好的一个
seen in any kid from New York in twenty years.
他是认真的
He meant it, too.
强棒乔·迪马吉奥
Joltin' Joe DiMaggio.
来自纽约扬基队的大剪刀手
The Yankee clipper.
他们永远也不会成为第二个乔·迪马吉奥
They'll never be another Joe DiMaggio.
如果我们允许你陪着迪迪
If we let you be around DeeDee,
那你就要知道她的特殊之处
you have to believe in her special-ness.
你明白吗
You understand?
其中一点 你要尊重迪迪
Part of that is having respect for DeeDee.
也就是说你不能把手指放迪迪身体里
And that means not putting your fingers in her.
你明白吗
You understand?
你必须保持你的尊重
But you have to have respect.
尊重
Respect.
是的 威利 尊重
Respect, Willy, yeah.
对任何事 你都要保持你的尊重
You have to have respect for anything to work.
迪迪
DeeDee.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
迪迪
DeeDee.
我觉得是我造成了他的死
I think I may have killed him.
什么
What?
我给了他一些药片
I gave him some pills.
我不知道他在医院已经得到了治疗
I didn't know he got booted up at the hospital
所以我给了他一些吗♥啡♥
and I gave him some oxy.
很多
A lot of it.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我还对他说一些难听的话
I said some awful things to him.
我同他争吵起来 说了一些不应该说的
I got in an argument and I said some not nice stuff
不友好的话
that I shouldn't.
托德 并不是你杀死了他
You didn't kill him, Todd.
是他自己造成的
He took care of that on his own.
你知道肯特在海军队的时候发生过什么吗
You know what happened with Kent in the Marines?
他受了伤
He got injured.
是 但是
Yeah, but...
他生了病
He got sick.
有什么造成了他的病症
Something got him sick.
退伍军人管理局肯定还有什么没有告诉我
The VA they're not telling me anything.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
为什么他无法享受军事葬礼
Why he didn't get a military funeral.
这说不通啊
It don't make sense.
每个军人都有此权利
Everybody gets one.
忘了这件事吧 爸爸
Let it go, dad.
托德
Todd.
如果你知道什么 请告诉我
If you know anything, please tell me.
他被军队内部踢了出来
He got kicked out of the core.
因为什么呢
For what?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你是怎么知道他被开除了的
Well how do you know he got drummed out?
因为是他告诉我的
Because he told me.
告诉你什么了
Told you what?
告诉我他被开除军籍这件不光彩的事
That he got dishonorably discharged.
你撒谎
Damn liar!
他是一个授勋军人
He's a decorated veteran.
好
Okay.
他是一个真正的英雄
A bona fide hero.
你可以不用嫉妒他了
You can stop being jealous of him.
他已经死了
He's dead!
爸爸 停下来
Stop, dad.
停下来
Stop.
停下来 好吗
Just stop.
肯特的事 你什么都不知道
You knew nothing about, Kent.
他的事儿 你一件也不知道
You didn't know a god damn thing about him.
你和你那该死的战争故事
You and your fucking war stories.
你就告诉他这破事
You put that shit in his head.
你想知道你的儿子为什么被开除军籍吗
You wanna know why your son got kicked out of the core?
你想知道吗
You wanna know?
回答我
Answer me!
你根本就不想知道
You don't wanna know.
你不想
You don't.
我没有在空袭岘港的行动中获得奖章
I never got a medal for the Denang air raid.
我知道你的故事
I know the story.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
我当时没有在海滩上
I wasn't on the beach.
我在附近的山上监测雷达
I was on a nearby hill attending radar and I was
只有我一个人在那儿 我被打晕
on the only one on duty and I got shit faced and conked out.
米格式飞机通过雷达找到
And the migs made it through the radar and
并将我的同伴残忍♥杀害
massacred my company.
我唯一得过的勋章就是战斗勋章
The only medal that I got was the combat medal.
那意味着你杀害了一些其他的王八蛋
It means that you killed some other poor son of a bitch.
这不是什么值得炫耀的勋章 是耻辱的
It's not a flashy medal, it's humble.
应该是耻辱的
And it should be because there's nothing more
因为没有什么比谋杀更让人感到耻辱
humbling than killing.
其他人呢
Where is everybody?
去接威利·克鲁姆了
Picking up Willy Crum.
为什么
For what?
接他来共进圣诞晚餐
Christmas dinner.
你妈妈执意要这么做
I couldn't talk your mother out of it.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
不是开玩笑 这是你妈妈希望的
No, it's what she wants.
那些食人鱼呢
What happened to the piranhas?
事实证明 私人养是犯法的
Turns out, they're illegal to own.
谁会知道呢
Who knew.
这些是天使鱼
These are angel fish.
一雄一雌 单配的
They're monogamous.
如果他们不吃对方 可以活很长时间
They should live a long time if they don't eat each other.
昨晚很多事我都不记得了
I don't remember most of last night so if I got a
所以如果我有什么冒犯
little Irish on you...
嗯 我也喝醉了
Yeah, I was wrecked.
好的
Right.
好 那
Right so...
就没有必要告诉你妈妈
No need to mention it to your mom.
一个字也别说
Any of it.
好
Great.
好
Great.
就一人 -好多人
Just one. -Not one.
电影精选列表