就一人 -好多人
Just one. -Not one.
好了 你们 快来
Alright, you guys, okay. Come on.
别闹了 坐下来
That's enough. Settle down.
来吧
Come on.
大家都坐下
Let's all sit down.
他是我的男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
我们知道 宝贝儿
We know, sweetie.
我爱他
I love him.
他很幽默 好吗
He's funny alright.
是 他是个搞笑的人
Yeah, he's a laugh a minute.
埃德
Ed.
你来做祈祷
You wanna say a prayer.
当然可以
Sure.
上帝 感谢你赐予我们食物
God, we thank you for this food and we ask you to
我们恳请你多多关照肯特
take really good care of Kent.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. -Amen.
好了
Okay.
嗯
Alright.
妈妈 这看起来很棒啊
Looks amazing, mom.
威利 这给你
There you go, Willy.
好多人
Not one.
就一人
Just one.
好多人 - 就一人
Not one. -Just one.
嘿 迪迪 不许那样
Hey, none of that, DeeDee.
好多人 - 就一人
Not one. -Just one.
我说了 你们两个别那样
I mean it, both of you.
威利 你想回疗养院
Willy, you wanna go back to the center or you wanna
还是想待在这吃晚餐
stay here for dinner?
就一人
Just one.
好多人
Not one.
我们一起了
Not one.
好 你们可以小声说 但是只许说一会儿
Okay, you can whisper, but just once in a while.
他是我的男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
他很可爱
He's cute.
这是很肯定的
That's for certain.
是的 宝贝儿
Yes, baby.
你们知道吗 我爱他
I love him, you know.
我知道 宝贝儿
I know, sweetheart.
你最好知道
You better.
谢谢你的警告
Thanks for the warning.
拜托
Come on, dude...
威利 -威利
Willy. -Willy.
上帝啊
For god's sakes.
嘿 妈妈 我们正在吃饭诶
Come on, mom, we're in the middle of eating.
威利·克鲁姆把他的手指放在我身体里了
Willy Crum put his finger in me.
他的手指 在你身体里了
His finger is in you?
埃德 你看 绝对有比被放手指更糟糕的事
You see, Ed, there's worse things than being fingered.
圣诞节舞会 我们到底去不去
The Christmas dance, we going or what?
嘿 站在那儿 冠军
Hey, hold on there, champ.
我们是去舞会吗
Going to dance?
是的 迪迪 我们就是去舞会
Yeah, DeeDee, we're going to the god damn dance.
我去买♥♥票
I'll get the tickets.
好
Okay.
肯德尔太太
Mrs. Kendall.
他们不应该来这
They're not allowed in here.
到底是为什么
What the hell is going on?
肯德尔先生 我们已经跟您妻子说得很清楚了
Mr. Kendall, it was made clear to your wife that
纸箱厂不再欢迎迪迪
DeeDee is no longer welcome at the box factory.
我保证 今晚不会出问题
There won't be a problem tonight, I promise.
您如何保证呢
How can you promise that?
嘿 让我跟你保证
Hey, let me make you a promise.
你不让我的家人参加舞会
You don't let my family into this dance, you're
那你需要的 可不只是这颈具了
gonna need a lot more than a fucking neck brace.
请把肯德尔一家人赶出这个场所
Please escort the Kendall's off the premises.
我不想再看到这一幕
I don't want a scene here.
太迟了
It's too late for that.
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
不要碰他
Don't touch him.
不要碰我爸爸
Don't touch my father.
放开我 -住手
Let go of me. -Alright.
停下
Stop.
停下
Stop.
算了 算了 算了
Come on. Come on. Come on.
埃德 你看
Ed, look.
你看
Look.
算了
Forget it.
儿子 你还好吗
You okay, son.
我还好 你呢
Yeah, are you?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
我都不敢相信自己看到的
I don't know what I'm seeing.
你看到的和我看到的一样
You're seeing the same thing I'm seeing.
他们这样彼此平静下来 和两个相爱之人并无两样
They calm each other down just like any two people in love.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
她叫安妮
This is Annie.
你好 安妮 我是托德
Hi, Annie. I'm Todd.
你好
Hi.
她是我女儿
This is my daughter.
他们是我的家人
That's my family.
你喜欢兔子吗
Do you like rabbits?
其实 我养了一只兔子
Actually, I have a rabbit.
你想跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
我们想
We do.
你想吗
Do you wanna?
好吗 我们去跳吧
Yeah? Let's do it.
好 那你要带着我 因为我跳得很烂
Alright, you gotta lead though because I'm terrible.
我们要让迪迪留在家里
We'll keep DeeDee home.
想办法给她支付药费 好吗
We'll find a way to pay for her meds, alright?
我今天还没给她吃药
I didn't give her any meds today.
她本会从窗户上跳出去的
She should be jumping out windows.
但是她没有
But she's not.
来吧
Come on.
去哪儿
Where we going?
我想与我妻子跳一支舞
I'm gonna dance with my wife.
来吧
Come on.
伊莲 我很仰慕你
I admire you, Elaine.
比任何事都要仰慕你
It's like more than anything else.
电影精选列表