雷
Ray.
雷
Ray.
嘿 雷
Ray, Ray, Ray...
家在那边
Home's the other way.
还记得吗
Remember?
我要大大
I gotta go!
去吧 迪迪
Go ahead, DeeDee.
我要大大
I gotta go!
我说了 去吧 迪迪
I said, go ahead, DeeDee!
肯特
Kent?
你起床了没
You awake?
肯特
Kent?
早安
Good morning.
来 吃两片这个
Here, take two of these.
真乖
There you go.
水
Here.
怎么 没有止疼药了吗
No more vikes?
肯特 你得按照医嘱吃药
Kent, you gotta take your meds when you're supposed to
不然这药就不够了
or you're gonna run out of them.
我是说真的
I mean it.
放下
Here.
这些疹子可不怎么妙
This rash doesn't look so good
疼
Hey!
我上完了
I'm done!
嘿 托德 托德
Hey, Todd. Todd!
别担心 我一会儿就开走
I'm moving it in a sec. Don't worry about it.
托德 等等
Todd, wait.
她今天总是大喊大叫
She's screaming a lot today.
我去看看
I'll see what I can do.
虽然我不想这么做
Now I don't wanna have to do it.
不过要是她再不老实 我就要报♥警♥了
But if she doesn't stop, I'm going to call the police.
你真走运 我就是警♥察♥
Lucky for you, here I am.
哼 这就是个预备队员
Ha! That says reserves.
你又不是个真正的警♥察♥
You're not a real cop.
逮你个非法入侵是足够用了
Real enough to arrest you for trespassing.
现在请你离开我的地盘
Now get off our property.
还离开我的地盘
Get off our property.
他倒是每天把车停在我车道上
Parks his damn bus in my driveway every day.
鱼缸弄得怎么样了
How's the aquarium coming?
漏水 喷水
Leaks, spills.
什么都得考虑在内
You gotta take everything into consideration.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是很复杂
Complex.
有什么好复杂的
What's complex about it?
没 我不过是
Nothing, I was just...
就是觉得你要花好大的功夫
It just seems like you're doing a ton of work on it.
我收了你要洗的衣服 托德
Got your laundry, Todd.
谢了 妈
Thanks, ma.
又死了一个有海湾战争综合征的退伍老兵
Yeah, another one of these Gulf War veterans died and
他们也不知道为什么
they don't know why.
死因不明
Cause unknown.
我来看看
Let me see that.
她又跑到墙里面去了
She's getting into the walls again.
什么叫死因不明 什么屁话
Cause unknown, my Irish ass.
天啊 她去墙里面到底
What the hell is she doing inside those walls anyway,
干什么了
for Christ's sakes?
谁在墙里面
Who's in the walls?
你妹妹
Your sister.
墙里什么都没有
There's nothing in these walls.
连个隔热层都没有
No insulation.
弄得嘎吱作响 可能是只老鼠
Things rattle around, maybe a mouse.
你爹妈怎么能买♥♥一个连隔热层都没有的房♥子
How your parents bought a house with no insulation,
我就不明白了
I'll never understand.
你还要
You gonna...
电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
喂 你好
Yeah, hello.
你怎么肯定是这样的
Well how do you know that for sure?
好吧
Right.
好
Okay.
嗯 再见
Alright. Bye.
威利·克鲁姆又在玩弄迪迪
Willy Crum is fooling with DeeDee again.
我在新闻里听到了 那这事儿肯定就是真的了
I heard it on the news so it must be true.
是啊 真好笑
Yeah, big joke.
玩弄
Fooling?
什么叫玩弄
What do you mean fooling?
没事儿
It's nothing.
冷静
Settle down.
是那个盒子工厂
That was the box factory.
他们不想那么干了
They're tired of it.
盒子工厂算个什么东西
Who the hell are the box factory?
他们算个什么东西
Who the hell are they?
他干了什么
What's he doing?
没什么 没什么
Nothing, it's nothing.
别问了
Now stop it.
我要去扇死他
I'm gonna slap him.
不行 你不能
No, you're not.
他是个智障 你怎么能
He's retarded for god's sakes.
我才不管他智不智障
I don't care that he's retarded.
威利·克鲁姆 威利来了吗
Willy Crum. Willy coming?
嘿 亲爱的 你看看
Hey, sweetie, look at you.
你都穿好衣服了
You got dressed.
真乖
Good girl.
威利在哪里
Where Willy?
亲爱的 -我给你拿你的早饭
Sweetheart. -Let me get you some breakfast.
亲爱的 你得离墙远一点
Sweetheart, you gotta stay out of the walls.
我才不要 威利在哪里
I'm not. Where Willy?
过来坐好
Come and sit down.
迪迪 那家伙对你动手动脚了吗
DeeDee, is that guymessing with you?
我不要
I'm not.
卫生间
Bathroom!
卫生间 -快坐好
Bathroom! -Just sit down.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
现在不去卫生间
No bathroom now.
卫生间
Bathroom.
现在不去卫生间 -我要去卫生间
No bathroom now. -Bathroom.
迪迪 -不 我要去卫生间
DeeDee... -No, bathroom.
好吧 去
Alright, alright.
冷静 冷静 -让她去吧
Take it easy. Take it easy. -Leave her alone.
迪迪 迪迪 埃德 让她去吧
DeeDee. DeeDee. Ed, leave her alone!
别这样 迪迪
DeeDee, don't.
我就要去卫生间
I'm going to the bathroom.
够了 你过火了
Now that's enough.That's enough!
不 就要去卫生间
No, bathroom!
我警告你
I am warning you!
去卫生间 -给我站住
Going to bathroom. -Now stop it!
埃德 你忘了上一次你试着阻止她
Ed, do you remember what happened the last time you
最后发生了什么了吗
tried to stop her?
卫生间
Bathroom!
迪迪
DeeDee.
我来 -好吧
I got it. -Okay.
好 这就行了
Alright, that's good.
你扶住了吗 -嗯
You got it? -Yeah.
来个人上来一下行吗
Would someone come up here?
你没事吧 肯特
Are you okay, Kent?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you alright?
我已经好多了
I've been better.
疼痛
Pain.
没关系
No, I got it.
就帮我
Just help me...
电影精选列表