好的 走吧 孩子
Okay, let's go, bud.
好了 孩子
Okay, kid, let's go.
上楼吧
Upstairs.
看看 老爸
Look at that, daddy-o.
你看一看
Look at that.
那是那医院里的圣诞氛围呢
That was the Christmas spirit in that hospital.
我们上楼吧
Let's go upstairs.
好
Okay.
我在走了
I'm going.
行 - 好的
Alright.-Okay.
给我讲讲你战争时候的故事吧
Tell me your war story.
那可不行
No, no, no.
至少现在不行
Not now.
我们当时玩得很开心
We were enjoying ourselves.
是啊 在海滩上
Yup, on the beach.
好了
Okay.
先说这么多把
That's all now.
来吧 冠军
Come on, champ.
今晚上就到这里吧
Let's call it a night.
你一定很恨我
You must hate me.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
你都不上来看我了
You don't come up here no more.
可是我现在这里啊 肯特
I'm here now, Kent.
但是你不会再来了
But you don't no more.
我们在海滩上玩得很开心
We were enjoying ourselves on the beach,
那时天快黑了
it was getting dark.
我们在乡村呆了好几个星期
We'd been in country a few weeks.
但是我们都还没看到什么开战痕迹
But we hadn't seen any action yet.
我们刚刚建造完我们的机场跑道
We just finished building an air strip so we were celebrating.
于是我们就在庆祝 喝啤酒 抽烟 打发时间
Drinking beers, smoking,goofing around, you know.
确实是一段欢乐的时光
And hey, it was.
过了一段时间 所有人都回了营地
And after a while, everybody went back to the camp.
除了你
Except you.
除了我
Except me.
我呆在海滩上
I stayed down on the beach.
我想要看看星星
I wanted to look at the stars.
我就是在那时看到他们的
That's when I saw them.
他们从西边出来
They came out of the west.
四个中国水貂兵
Four Chinese minks.
他们两前两后地过来
They came in tandem, two by two, and they dropped
向我们投了很多炸♥弹♥
shit load of bombs on us.
弹片到处都是
Resulting in heavy shrapnel dispersal.
是的
That's right.
弹片跌落如雨
Heavy shrapnel dispersal.
你看吧
See?
你知道故事的后半部分内容啊
You know the rest of the story.
不知道啊 接着讲
No, come on.
拜托了 到处都是炸♥弹♥
Come on, there were bombs everywhere.
到处都是炸♥弹♥
The bombs were everywhere.
我跑回营地去 大家都死了
And I ran back to the camp and they were all dead.
所有人
All of them.
都死在了吊床上
Dead in their hammocks.
被炸♥弹♥炸碎了
Shredded.
他们被吊床包裹着
They were wrapped in them.
包裹在那被鲜血浸满的 烧焦了的吊床里
Wrapped in their blood-drenched,charred hammocks
犹如包装着的香肠
like sausages in their casings.
我是唯一的幸存者
I was the only one left alive.
我是唯一的幸存者
I was the only one left alive.
我想知道为什么你没有因为这个赢得奖牌
I wonder why you never got a medal for that.
他妈的
Fuck!
给你
Here you go.
你以前见过这个吗
You ever seen one of these before?
当然啊
Yeah, sure.
那是个银星勋章
That's a silver star.
这是他们因为你的英勇奖赏给你的
They give it to you for bravery.
那之后他们就会忘记你的一切
And they forget all about you.
你过得好吗
How you doing?
托德
Todd!
不不不
No, no, no!
老兄 我什么都没做
I didn't do anything, man!
我不是要打你
I'm not gonna hit you.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just wanna talk.
货你带了吗
You holding?
好的
Alright.
是的
Yeah.
钱全部拿着吧
Just take all of it.
好的
Yeah, man.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
好的
Alright.
你可以在周末来探望
You may visit on the weekends, but we do ask
但是我们要求提前二十四小时通知
for twenty-four hours notice.
如果我们想要将她接回家住几天呢
What if we wanna bring her home for a couple of days?
前半年不可以
Well, not in the first six months.
肯德尔先生 规则是很重要的
Routine is very important, Mr. Kendall.
他们脑中已经逐渐接受了这是他们的家
They have to get used to the idea that this is now
的这件事
their home.
晚上呢 他们住哪里
What about at night? Where do they sleep?
多数是两三个人一间的宿舍
Most sleep two,three to a room.
他们很适应的
They get used to it.
我弄掉了我的画
I dropped my picture.
但是我不能离开车
I'm not supposed to leave the car.
哦
Aw!
好的 我帮你捡
Sure, I'll get it for you.
给你
Here you go.
我的画还没完成呢
I'm not finished yet.
你喜欢兔子吗
Do you like rabbits?
当然喜欢
Sure, I do.
你可以留着这张
You can have this one.
哇哦
Wow.
你一个人在这里吗
Are you all by yourself our here?
是啊
Yeah.
真的是吗
You are?
嘿 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
我能有什么帮到你吗
Can I help you?
哦 我只是想帮助这个小女孩
Yeah, I was trying to help the little girl.
他问我是不是一个人在这里
He asked me if I was by myself.
来吧 安妮
Come on, Annie.
我们走
Let's go.
来吧 跟我来 我们走
Come on. You're coming with me, let's go.
等等 这是误解
Wait, this is a misunderstanding.
好的
Okay.
我会叫其他人来给你点单的
I'll send someone else out to take your order.
来吧 小心台阶
Come on. Watch your step.
我说了 不要和陌生人说话 好吗
I said, don't talk to strangers, right?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
托德
Todd.
我给你带了点东西
I got you something.
是吗♥啡♥吗
Are those oxy's?
谢谢你 托德
Thank you, Todd.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别再做你在我车上做的那事情了
Just don't pull that shit like you did on my bus again.
嗯嗯
Mhm.
我不想让人们看见你那样做
I don't want people seeing you act that way.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我当时真的是绞痛
I get so cramped up here.
我他妈真的很努力在忍♥耐痛苦了
I get so fucking swallowed up here.
然后我没有药了
Then I run out of meds.
我当时真是窒息了
I get suffocated.
不要一次吃太多药
Go easy on those.
电影精选列表