Yeah. No one listen to Sheridan.
十分钟后在九号♥舱见
We'll meet him at Bay 9 in ten.
最好是五分钟
Better make it five.
快点 时间不多了
Hurry. Not much time.
契丹呼叫伊万诺娃
Sheridan to Ivanova.
停止所有飞船进入 出了点状况
Stop all incoming traffic. We've got a situation.
收到
Copy that.
你怎么跟踪我的
How did you follow me?
扎拉没有跟踪
Zathras did not follow.
我是另一个扎拉
I am different Zathras.
所有的扎司里 跨越时空在一起
All Zathrii united across time and space.
我们使用量子通讯系统
We use quantum communications system.
保持联♥系♥ 比如在生日的时候
Keep in touch, like, on birthdays.
在某个现实中我们被认为很帅
In one reality, we are considered very handsome.
那里的星星不太亮
The stars there are not very bright.
给你 拿好稳定器
Here. Take stabilizer quickly.
按红色按钮
Press red button.
没用
It's not doing anything.
你是最后一个组件
You are final component.
量子观察者一定能感应到你回去的路
Quantum observer must sense your way back.
专注于你第一次跳跃时的想法
Focus on what you were thinking when first shift happened.
斯蒂芬也这么说
Stephen said the same thing.
但我不记得了
But I don't remember.
扎拉认为你记得
Zathras thinks you do.
她也是
And so does she.
我在想德农
I was thinking about DELENN.
我想到了你和妈妈
I thought about you and Mom.
我有多爱你们和这里
How much I loved you and this place.
就好像我能感觉到该走哪条路
And it was like I could feel which way to go.
我一路跟着这种感觉回到家
I followed that feeling all the way home.
我在想我有多爱我的老婆
I was thinking about how much I loved my wife.
我只想再抱她一次
How all I wanted was to hold her again one more time.
不知道你在哪
Not knowing where you were
也不知道在量子尺度上你要去哪
or where you were going on quantum scale
让你找不到回家的路
made it impossible to find way home.
你偏离航线太远了
You are so far off course
你一个人找不到回去的路
that you cannot find your way back alone.
但你并不孤单
But you are not alone.
她来找我们时我们告诉她“非常危险”
When she came to us, we told her, "Great danger,"
但她坚持要来
but she insisted.
所以我们做了两个
So we made two.
从那以后她就一直在时空里追随你
She has been chasing you across time and space ever since,
永不放弃 永不投降
never giving up, never surrendering.
他说爱是宇宙中最强大的力量
He said love is the most powerful force in the universe.
爱就是一切
Love is all.
回家找我 约翰
Come home to me, John.
我在这里 约翰
I'm here, John.
我在这里 我爱你
I'm here. I love you.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you!
还有
And...
我来了
I'm coming...
回家
home.
就现在
Let's go.
还是救世主
Still the One.
我要走了
I should go.
不
No.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你真该看看大使
You should have seen it, Ambassador.
创造原始力量的本尊
The raw power of creation itself.
就在我们面前
Right there in front of us.
有那么一瞬间 我以为我们完了
For a minute, I thought we were done for.
但他说
But then he said,
“爱是宇宙中最强大的力量”
"Love is the most powerful force in the universe."
下一秒他们就不见了
And the next thing you know, they're gone.
他说的没错
He's not wrong.
爱是一种力量
Love is a powerful thing.
冒死穿越时空跟随他
To follow him through time and space, putting her own life at risk.
像是某一天我想认识的人
Sounds like someone I'd like to meet some day.
也许你会认识的
Well, perhaps you shall.
只有一事让我困惑
Only one thing puzzling me.
他谈到了暗影
He talked about this whole shadow thing.
轰
Z'ha'boom.
你明白意思吗
That mean anything to you?
不 我肯定那没什么
No. I'm sure it's nothing.
也许吧- 契丹船长
Maybe so. - Captain Sheridan.
离发射舱清理完毕还有多久
How long until the bays are cleared for launch?
我得走了
I have to get going.
我也是我的理由 比他的重要两倍
Hey, so do I. And my reasons are twice as important as his.
修理差不多了 随时恭候
Repairs are almost finished. Anytime now.
你为什么总是这么有敌意
Why are you always so hostile?
我并没有敌意
I'm not hostile.
只是无情的自我意识
Just relentlessly self-aware.
梅花九- 不
Nine of clubs? - No.
方块Q- 不
Queen of diamonds? - No.
A牌- 不
Ace of.. . - No!
也许你还不够努力
Perhaps you're not projecting hard enough.
我用P5表示 但这不是问题所在
I am projecting at full P5. That's not the problem.
问题是心灵感应需要两个人
Problem is, telepathy requires two minds.
你说什么
Sorry?
没什么 我们继续
Nothing, nothing. Keep going.
黑桃十
Ten of spades.
谁来杀了我吧
Someone please kill me.
你就没有别的地方要去吗
Ugh, don't you have somewhere else to be?
没有
No.
我的人不会罢休 除非半人马座道歉
My people will not rest until the Centauri apologize
并为袭击我们的航线赔款
for the attack on our shipping lines and pay reparations.
疯了
Madness!
富兰克林医生 很好
Dr. Franklin. Good.
我长了个难看的赘肉 需要切除
I have a rather ugly growth that needs to be removed.
它就站在我旁边
It's standing beside me.
请跟手腕说话 手不听话
Talk to the wrist, the hand's not listening.
加里波第先生- 下次吧 隆多
Mr. Garibaldi? - Another time, Londo.
不管那是什么 它都该被拴起来
Whatever that is, it belongs on a leash.
你认为整个世界都应该被拴住
You think the whole world belongs on a leash.
是的 没错
Eh... That's fair.
所以我们同意了
So we're agreed.
你带我们去那里 给我们看大机器
You're gonna bring us down there and show us the Great Machine.
去见见其他的扎拉
And meet other Zathras.
好 其他扎拉
Right. Other Zathras.
不 不是扎拉 是扎拉司
No, not Zathras. Zathras.
我是巴比伦五号♥指挥官苏珊·伊万诺娃
This is Commander Susan Ivanova of Babylon 5.
我们对传送延迟表示歉意
We apologize for the delay in transmission.
但有时生活会阻碍事情的发展
But sometimes life gets in the way of things.
发射对接舱已清理完毕
Bays are cleared for launch and docking.
巴比伦五号♥恢复运行了 我们要留下来
Babylon 5 is back online, and we are here to stay.
出发
Let's go.
*** by richardsxie ***
电影精选列表