我当时在场
I was there.
我当时在场
I was there.
我们当时在场
We were there.
第三纪的
At the dawn...
黎明
Of the Third Age.
是一个新时代
Of a new age.
诞生了星际联盟
The birth of the Interstellar Alliance.
那是一个值得骄傲的时刻
A proud moment.
一个强大的时刻
A powerful moment.
德农 该死的
DELENN? Oh, damn it.
德农
DELENN?
来了 约翰- 你看到我的蓝袜子了吗
Yes, John. - Have you seen my blue socks?
那边有很多袜子
There are plenty of socks right over there.
它们不是蓝色的
They're not blue.
也是
Yes, good point.
蓝袜子是我的幸运袜
The blue socks are my lucky socks.
所有的袜子都是幸运袜
All socks are lucky socks,
因为按照你丢袜子的速度
because at the rate you lose them
你还能有袜子剩就算幸运了
you're lucky to have any at all.
你根本不明白
You don't understand.
这是我接管巴比伦五号♥时穿的袜子
These are the socks I wore when I took over Babylon 5.
我认为穿这些袜子有象征意义
I thought it would be, you know, symbolic wearing them
当时我正离开巴五 去接管联盟
when I leave B5 to take over the Alliance.
没人会知道的
No one will know.
我知道 没有袜子我不能出去
I'll know. I can't go out there without them.
那你什么计划 总统先生
Then what are your plans, Mr. President?
光着脚吗 不 当然不会
To go sock less? No, of course not.
现在我们得走了
Now, please. We need to go.
他们在等我们
They're waiting for us.
我说你不可以挑战我
I'm just saying, you shouldn't have challenged me.
我不想跟你谈这事
I'm not having this conversation.
德农 他没穿任何
DELENN, he's not wearing any so--
别说了 安静
Don't. Just don't.
(祝好运 总统先生与德农)
星际新闻网♥特♥别报道
This is an Interstellar News Network special report.
在赢得暗影战争两年后 约翰·契丹船长
Two years after winning the Shadow War, Captain John Sheridan...
这位星际联盟的主席
...President of the Interstellar Alliance,
即将离开巴比伦五号♥
is leaving Babylon 5
很多人认为 这是最后一次
for what many expect to be the last time.
他的妻子陪伴着他
He is accompanied on this journey by his wife,
她是明巴的前大使德农
former Minbari ambassador, DELENN,
另一位暗影战争的老兵
another veteran of the Shadow War
始于探索飞船伊卡洛斯
which began when the exploratory vessel Icarus...
唤醒了一个被称为暗影的高级种族
...awoke an advanced race known as the Shadows
在他们的母星扎达姆
on their homeworld of Z'Ha'Dum.
在他们重新发动对沃隆人的战争时
When they reactivated their war against the Vorlons...
这场冲突使地球成为了火力目标
...the conflict put Earth in the crosshairs
并威胁要摧毁数十个世界 杀死数万亿人
and threatened to destroy dozens of worlds and kill trillions.
当一切都失败了 契丹终于结束了战争
When all else failed, Sheridan was able to end the war.
现在滚出我们的星系
Now get the hell out of our galaxy!
等到抵达明巴后
Upon arriving on Minbar, Sheridan and DELENN
契丹和德农将在首都图扎诺定居
will take up residence in the capital city of Tuzanor,
那里是12个世界联盟的永久家园
which will serve as permanent home for the 12-world alliance.
此刻契丹眼里流露出来一种情绪
The emotions of the moment show in his eyes
他正在告别曾经工作过的空间站
as Sheridan bids farewell to the station where he served,
现在由伊丽莎白·洛奇利船长指挥
now under the command of Captain Elizabeth Lochley.
祝成功 约翰
Godspeed, John.
在准备本报告时
In preparing for this report,
我们多次要求契丹总统接受采访
we repeatedly asked President Sheridan for an interview,
却被告知契丹最近不怎么受媒体关注
only to be told that Sheridan is not big on the press these days, and--
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
还开着吗
Is this thing on?
约翰
John?
在这里
Over here.
你为什么站在阴影里
Why are you standing in the shadows?
猜是习惯了吧
Got used to it, I guess.
你是不是在犹豫
Are you having second thoughts about,
关于这一切
well, about all this?
我吗
Me?
没有 我几天前就改主意了
No, I passed second thoughts days ago.
毕竟我快14岁了
I'm up to 14 now.
我不确定我适合当政客否 德农
I'm just not sure if I'm cut out to be a politician, DELENN.
我不想把时间花在给购物中心剪彩
I don't want to spend my time doing ceremonial things,
以及给我不喜欢的人发奖章
opening shopping malls, giving medals to people I don't like.
还有赦免火鸡
Pardoning a turkey.
什么
Sorry?
感恩节
Uh, Thanksgiving.
这是家乡的一大节日
It's a big holiday back home.
人们通过吃火鸡来庆祝
People celebrate by eating turkeys.
但根据传统 总有一只火鸡会被赦免
But by tradition, one turkey always gets pardoned.
这说明了你的族类有完整的假期
It says much about your species that you have based an entire holiday
决定不杀什么东西来换换口味
on deciding not to kill something, for a change.
此外希望你知道 我们很快去明巴
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know we'll be jumping out to Minbar soon.
请你准备好- 收到
You should get ready. - Copy that.
德农
DELENN.
我承认我有点紧张
I'll admit I'm a little nervous.
但我知道我会挺过去的
But I know I'll get through it.
不因为我是最聪明的人或者最适合这份工作
Not because I'm the smartest guy or the best guy for the job,
而是因为我知道你相信我
but because I know you believe in me.
我不需要星际联盟
I don't need an Interstellar Alliance.
我不需要群星
I don't need the stars
也不需要任何围绕着它们旋转的世界
or any of the worlds spinning around them.
我只需要你 德农
I only need you, DELENN.
你就是我的宇宙
You're my universe.
我的天空中最亮的星星
The brightest star in my sky.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
现在准备好
Now, get ready.
我给你带了礼物
Oh, and I brought you a present.
现在准备好
Now, get ready.
我给你带了礼物
Oh, and I brought you a present.
谢谢到来 总统先生
Thank you for coming, Mr. President.
听说萨泰·德农会加入我们
I was told that Satai DELENN would be joining us.
她落后了
She's running behind,
但她会在结束前赶到
but she'll be here before we're finished.
很好 好
Ah, good. Good.
相信你这几周都适应得不错吧
I trust you have settled in well these last few weeks?
是的 打开行李找到了我的蓝袜子
Yes. Unpacked, found my blue socks,
安顿度过了星际差
settled in, over the star lag,
也就算是普通品种的桃子
and, generally, garden-variety peachy keen.
好极了 很感激你做到了
Excellent. We appreciate you doing this.
想请你祝福一个新的动力系统
I imagine that being asked to give your blessings
这点小事无足挂齿吧
to a new power system may seem trivial.
不 不 不 楚丹
No, no, no, no. Not at all, Trudan.
我更喜欢给购物中心剪彩
I like opening shopping malls.
购物中心是什么
Uh, what's a shopping mall?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要的是 据我所知
What's important is that, from what I've been told,
这里将为整个图泽诺尔市提供动力
this will provide power for the entire city of Tuzenor
而且比旧的发电机排污更少
at a fraction of the pollutants put out by the previous generators.
我不能再兴奋了
I couldn't possibly be more excited.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Yes, thank you very much.
这边请
This way, please.
啊
Oh.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Yes, thank you very much.
这边请
This way, please.
总统先生 您来吗
Uh, Mr. President? Are you coming?
好的 你先
Yeah, right... Right behind you.
我的一个朋友说过 未来就在我们身边
A friend of mine once said that the future is all around us,
在等待
waiting in moments of transition
启示的诞生
电影精选列表