Shall we? - May as well.
我错过了最后一班穿梭机
I missed the last shuttle out
我现在超有心情去玩爆♥炸♥
and I am totally in the mood to blow some stuff up.
卡卡
G'Kar!
你还行吗
Can you?
但不是这样
Not like this.
需要我们两个人的努力
I think this is gonna take both of us.
很荣幸能和你并肩作战
It has been an honor to fight beside you.
帮我拉下开关
Just help me pull the damn switch.
啊 你这是在
Ah. What are you...
干什么
doing here?
我做到了
I made it.
我回到了自己的时间线
I made it back to my own timeline.
做到了什么
Made what?
你不是应该在明巴吗
Aren't you supposed to be on Minbar?
我有很多要解释 但时间不多
I have a lot to explain and not much time.
所以我快速解释一下
So I'm gonna talk really fast
你要启动穿梭机 马上
and you're gonna fire up a shuttle. Right now.
我能先穿衣服吗
Um, can I get dressed first?
抱歉 我甚至没有
Oh. Oh, sorry, I didn't even...
好好
Uh, right. Right.
那我就在另一个房♥间等
I'll just wait in the other room then.
我没事
I'm all right.
我是伊丽莎白·洛奇利船长
This is Captain Elizabeth Lochley
呼叫艾希龙三号♥的所有人
to anyone receiving on Epsilon 3.
紧急情况
This is an emergency.
我们的航线接近中
We are on approach vector.
契丹总统和我在一起
President Sheridan is with me.
请不要击落我们
Kindly do not shoot us down
给我们机会解释
until we have had a chance to explain the situation.
之后不要击落我们
And don't shoot us down afterward.
就是别把我们打下来 好吗
Basically, just don't shoot us down, okay?
我从没见过扎拉
You know, I've never met Zathras before.
这个想法让我很兴奋
I'm kind of excited by the idea.
是吗 不过不会长久的
Yeah? Well, that won't last.
啊 你们来了
Ah, ah. There you are being.
你好 扎拉
Hello, Zathras.
不 别叫我扎拉
No, not Zathras.
扎拉司
Zaah-thras.
其中有九个 都叫扎拉
There are nine of them, all named Zathras.
不是 要喊扎拉司
Ah, ah, ah. Zaah-thras.
你就是救世主
And you are the One.
你好- 不是救世主 这边 快点
Hi. I'm-- - Not the One. This way. Hurry.
我能打他吗 就打一次
Can I hit him? Just once.
我就说嘛
Told you.
自从第一次扎拉遇到了救世主
Things change since first Zathras
事情就变了
met the One.
现在他迷失在时间里
Now, he is lost in time.
迷失在- 别说了
And lost in s-- - Do not say!
即使是现在 版权的问题也很多
Even now, many issues with copyright.
所以你们还有九个 对吗
So there are still nine of you left, is that correct?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
大机器的复♥制♥系统一直很忙
Great Machine Replication System has been very busy.
看
Behold.
扎司里
The Zathrii.
欢迎救世主
Much greetings to the One
也欢迎非救世主
and some greetings to not the One.
开枪啊 现在就开枪
Shoot me. Shoot me now.
你现在有危险
You are in grave danger.
德农 不
DELENN, no!
快跑 快跑
Run. Run!
不
No!
救世主不仅没有脱离时间
Not only is the One unstuck in time,
还有一件事我们不能提
and the thing we cannot mention.
你在时间线之间移♥动♥
You are moving between timelines.
宇宙现实
Universes, realities.
是啊 我猜到了
Yeah, that part I figured out.
那有什么危险- 不只是对你
How is that dangerous? - Not just to you.
而是一切
To everything.
量子物理学认为观察者影响被观察者
Quantum physics says observer affects the observed.
当你看着它的时候 粒子只是粒子
Particle is only particle when you are looking at it.
看向别处 它变成了波
Look away, it becomes a wave.
回头看 它又变成了粒子
Look back, it turns back into particle.
所以就像任何关系一样
So, like any relationship,
粒子不是稳定的
particles can't commit.
她随你- 我需要有人送我
She came with you, you know. - I needed a ride.
言归正传
Get to the point.
大机器展示了你现在的量子视角
Great Machine shows you are now quantum perspective.
你现在是观察者
You are now observer.
你看到的现实越多
The more realities you see,
对你来说就越真实
the more it become real to you.
它们相互碰撞得越多
The more they will collapse into each other,
当它们合二为一的时候就会互相摧毁
destroying each other as they try to become one.
很快 所有的世界都消失了
Soon, all worlds gone,
所有的时间线都消失了
all timelines gone,
所有的现实都消失了
all realities gone,
所有的宇宙都消失了
all universes gone,
所有的扎司里都死了
all Zathrii gone.
对扎拉不好
Bad for Zathras.
但对扎拉一切都是坏事
But all things bad for Zathras.
听说过大爆♥炸♥吗- 有
You have heard of the Big Bang? - Yes.
这是大沉默
This will be Big Silence.
一切的终结
The end of all.
你知道我只是来找时间稳定器的吧
You know I just came here for a time stabilizer, right?
时间稳定器还不够
Time stabilizer not enough.
必须在时间、空间和现实中稳定你
Must stabilize you in time, space, and reality.
需要升级大机器
Requires big upgrade from Great Machine.
广阔的新技术
Vast new technology.
要多少时间
How long will this take?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
所以我们称之为大机器 不是一般的机器
This is why we call it Great Machine. Not So-So Machine.
扎拉煮咖啡 扎拉等扎拉
Zathras make coffee while Zathras wait for Zathras.
到目前为止
Why is it
为什么我所经历的大多数平行世界
that most of the alternate realities I've been in so far
跟暗影战争有关吗
have had something to do with the Shadow War?
量子概率服从于你的量子视角
Quantum probabilities bend to your quantum perspective.
暗影战争是你生命中很重要的一部分
Shadow War was great part of your life.
你被你的感觉所吸引
You are drawn to what you feel.
被你的心吸引
Drawn by your heart.
就像我爸爸家 巴比伦五号♥ 我的朋友
Like my dad, home, Babylon 5, my friends.
是的 扎拉没有朋友
Yes. Zathras has no friends.
只有行动缓慢的昆虫和口袋里的绒毛
Only slow-moving insects and pocket lint.
给你 扎拉 给你看
Here. Zathras show you.
不 别那么快
No, not so soon.
试着冷静
Try to stay calm.
激动促使跳跃更快
Agitation makes jump faster.
那东西我以前见过
That thing, I saw it before.
跟着我
Following me.
别过来
Stay back!
不 保持冷静
No. Stay calm.
坚持住
Try to hold on.
不要惊慌 不要惊慌
Do not panic!
没人听扎拉之言
No one listens to Zathras.
好 肯定是回地球了
Okay. Definitely back on Earth.
但人都去哪了
But where is everyone?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone there?
这边 契丹船长
Over here, Captain Sheridan.
我看到你没穿制♥服♥
Out of uniform, I see.
很好 来加入我们
Good. Here, join us.
我以为你死了
电影精选列表