What was that?
加里波第- 你没事吧
Garibaldi. - You okay?
我很好 但你错过了他
I'm fine. But you missed him.
靠
Damn it.
他不会有事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
我不知道 我不知道我们是否会没事
I don't know. I don't know if any of us will be okay.
但最糟糕的是
But the worst is...
我骗了他 迈克尔
I lied to him, Michael.
我告诉他他跳跃了18年而不是23年
I told him he jumped 18 years instead of 23.
不忍♥心告诉他 他三年前就死了
Couldn't bear to tell him that he died three years ago.
知道他所去的时间地点吗
Any idea where or when he's going?
不知道
None at all.
约翰
John?
爸爸
Dad?
你要来你可提前告诉我
Should have told me you were coming.
我可以做点特别的晚餐
I could have made something special for dinner.
我和你一样惊讶
I'm as surprised as you are.
我喜欢你的胡子
I like the beard.
谢谢
Thanks.
一开始我不确定 但我觉得你会喜欢的
I wasn't sure about it at first, but I think it grows on you.
大部分的胡子都是
Most beards do.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
去商店了 随时会回来
Oh, went off to the store. Should be along anytime.
奇怪的问题 今天几号♥
Weird question. What's the date?
1月17日
January 17th.
哪一年
The year?
别问 说来话长
Don't ask, long story.
2258年 怎么了
2258. Uh, why?
是我在巴比伦五号♥接任指挥官的那年
The year I took over as CO at Babylon 5.
那是上辈子了
A lifetime ago.
我以为只是几周而已
I thought it was just a few weeks.
时间就是这么有趣
Time's funny that way.
有时候我都忘了我有多爱这里
I forget sometimes how much I love this place.
还记得你在玉米地里迷路吗
You remember when you got lost in the cornfields?
有些事你不会忘记
Some things you don't forget.
爸爸
Dad!
我转过身来
I got turned around.
太阳直挂在头顶 根本分不清东西
The sun was straight overhead, no way to tell east from west.
我开始恐慌
And I started to panic,
却只会让情况更糟
which only made the situation worse.
我想“好吧 如果恐慌都没用”
And I thought, "Okay, if panic doesn't help,
“也许冷静会有帮助”
maybe being calm will do something."
我想到了你和妈妈
I thought about you and Mom,
我有多爱你们和这里
how much I loved you and this place.
就好像我能感觉到该走哪条路
It was like I could feel which way to go.
而我成功了
And I did.
我一路跟着这种感觉回到家
I followed that feeling all the way home.
在那之后的很长一段时间里
For a long while after that,
我每周都会去一次 故意迷路
I'd go in once a week to get lost on purpose.
只是为了证明我总能找到回家的路
Just to prove to myself that I could always find my way home.
你为什么停了
Mmm. Why'd you stop?
长得够高可以看到玉米地的后面了
Got tall enough to see past the corn.
观点改变了一切 我想
Perspective changes everything, I guess.
你妈妈来了 我最好帮她着陆
There's your mom now. I better help her land.
她平行停机的时候 你也懂的
You know how she is on parallel parking.
她见到你一定很惊讶
Won't she be surprised to see you.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我太爱你们了
I love you both so much.
那我想我们也爱你 儿子
Well, then I suppose we love you too, son.
什么鬼
What the hell?
现在我到底在哪
Now where the hell am I?
我无法呼吸了
I can barely breathe.
伊卡洛斯
Icarus!
暗影战争始于探索船伊卡洛斯
The Shadow War, which began when the exploratory vessel, Icarus,
唤醒了一个被称为暗影的高级种族
awoke an advanced race known as the Shadows
在他们的母星扎达姆
on their home world of Z'Ha'Dum.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
停
Stop!
什么
What the...
停 等一下
Stop! Wait!
你怎么
How did you...
没时间了 你必须
There's no time for that. You have to...
你必须
You have to...
来 深呼吸
Here, breathe.
你是谁 你来干什么- 不重要
Who are you? What're you doing here? - Doesn't matter.
没时间浪费了
No time to waste.
我们以为我们是第一个
We thought we were the first.
是的
We are.
看来抓到了一个时间跳跃者
Looks like we've got a claim jumper.
探险队 他们在哪
The exploration team, where are they?
他们去了城里
They went down into the city,
说他们找到了进入某个大建筑的方法
said they found a way inside some big structure.
叫他们回来- 你说什么
Call them back. - What?
别听他的
Don't listen to him. It's--
叫他们回来
Call them back!
别让他们碰任何东西
Don't let them touch anything!
我们进去了 这里有东西
We're inside. There's something here.
马上回基地
Get back to base. Right now.
你是谁
Who is this?
太晚了 我们已经太深入了
It's too late. We're already deep inside.
墙 墙在移♥动♥
The walls... The walls are moving.
后面有东西
There's something behind them.
我们
We...
我们并不孤单
We're not alone.
他们朝我们来了 他们
They're coming toward us! They're--
太迟了
Too late.
附近一定有照明开关
There has to be a light switch around here somewhere.
灯灭的时候摩西在哪
Where was Moses when the lights went out?
在黑暗中
In the freaking dark.
找到了
Gotcha.
巴比伦五号♥
Babylon 5!
我做到了
I made it.
现在我要去艾希龙三号♥
Now all I have to do is go down to Epsilon 3
或者叫扎拉过来
or get Zathras up here.
不知道哪个更烦人
Not sure which is more annoying.
好
Okay.
不太好
Not good.
平民与大使♥馆♥工作人员优先
Civilians and ambassadorial staff first.
重复 全面疏散
Repeating, this is a general evacuation.
所有空间站人员和居民
All station personnel and residents
立即到一到九号♥穿梭舱报到
report immediately to shuttle bays one through nine.
平民与
Civilians and...
你在干什么 洛奇利船长在哪
What's going on? Where's Captain Lochley?
洛奇利 我不知道你在说什么
Lochley? I don't know what you're talking about.
我们得离开 他们来了
We have to get out of here. They're coming through.
如果不是洛奇利负责 那是谁
If Lochley's not in charge, then who is?
我是巴比伦五号♥指挥官杰弗里·辛克莱
This is Commander Jeffrey Sinclair of Babylon 5.
我们受到攻击 所有人员撤离
We're under attack, and evacuating all hands.
紧急请求这一区域内任何飞船的援助
We urgently request assistance from any ships in this sector
去接幸存者
to pick up survivors.
远程通讯系统被毁
Long-range comm systems destroyed.
求救信♥号♥♥发出了吗- 我想是的
Did the distress signal get out? - I think so.
尽可能短距离重新发送
Keep resending on short range as long as we can.
我们得把所有人都疏散出去
We need to get everyone off station.
别跟我说 去告诉他们
Don't tell me, tell them.
他们来了 列队 A队注意背后
Here they come. Form up. Alpha squad, watch your six.
武器无法通过
Weapons aren't getting through.
我们需要近距离接触 跟我上
We need to get up close and personal. Follow me in.
我们还有多少时间
电影精选列表