How much time do we have?
不多 暗影飞船以三比一的优势包围了我们
Not much. Shadow vessels are taking us out three-to-one.
船体上到处都是逃生舱
We've got breaching pods all over the hull.
如果他们突破到穿梭舱
If they break through to the shuttle bays
在我们把所有人都救出去之前
before we finish getting everyone out of here...
那我们就得确保这事不会发生
Then we have to make sure that doesn't happen.
加里波第 到一号♥舱来见我
Garibaldi, meet me at Bay 1.
把愿意留下来的人都带上
Bring anyone who's willing to stay behind.
收到
Copy that.
杰夫- 别担心我
Jeff.. . - Don't worry about me.
做你该做的 把我们的人带出去
Do what you have to, just get our people out of here.
你也去 苏珊
That means you too, Susan.
去穿梭机 我来处理这里
Get to the shuttles. I'll run things from here.
这是命令 快走
That's an order. Go!
都完了
Everything ends.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
来吧
Bring it.
我是巴比伦五号♥指挥官杰弗里·辛克莱
This is Commander Jeffrey Sinclair of Babylon 5.
我们受到攻击 所有人员撤离
We're under attack, and evacuating all hands.
紧急请求这一区域内任何飞船的援助
We urgently request assistance from any ships in this sector
去接幸存者
to pick up survivors.
这是巴比伦五号♥
This is Babylon 5.
我们被攻击了
We're under attack
请求本区域内任何飞船的协助
and request assistance from any ships in this sector.
长官 有人闯进来了
Sir, we have an intruder.
不管你是谁 你选错时间偷渡了
Whoever you are, you picked the wrong time to stow away.
我不是闯入者 我是地球之力
I'm not a... I'm Earthforce.
制♥服♥不对
Not the uniform.
我退役了- 敌人在蓝区 30秒
Retired-- - Enemy is in Blue Sector, 30 seconds.
你有20秒的时间 先生 贵姓
You've got 20 seconds, Mr...
契丹- 好好利用
Sheridan. - Use them well.
我被超光速粒子场击中了
I got hit by a tachyon field.
脱离了时间和空间
Came unstuck in time and space.
十五秒
Fifteen seconds.
暗影战争期间 我负责巴五
I ran B5 during the Shadow War.
但如果你是负责人
But if you're in charge during all this,
那现在一定是另一条时间线
then this must be some kind of an alternate timeline.
没事 我们得把我们的人救出去
Doesn't matter. We have to get our people out,
否则他们也会死在这条时间线
or they'll end up just as dead in this timeline
就像你的一样
as they'd be in yours.
你也会的- 是啊 我猜到了
And so will you. - Yeah, I kind of figured.
知道怎么用这个吗
You know how to handle one of these?
我会用
Of course I know how to.
知道什么是最后一搏吗
Do you know what a last stand is?
知道
Yes.
很好 因为你刚刚加入了我们
Good, because you just joined one.
既然你以前和这些东西打过交道
Since you fought these things before,
那么我们有办法近距离阻止他们吗
is there any way we can stop them at close quarters?
他们比我们领先了一百万年
They're a million years ahead of us.
你是说“不能”吗- 以前不能
Was that a "no"? - That was a "no."
他们来了
Here they come.
飞溅二号♥ 干得好 阿尔法七号♥
Splash 2. Good going, Alpha 7.
我们换条路
Let's make another path.
不
No!
这是巴比伦五号♥
This is Babylon 5.
我们受到攻击 需要飞船来接幸存者
We are under attack. We need ships to pick up survivors.
如果能听到我 谢谢 我们需要帮助
Please, if you can hear my voice, we need help...
来救他们
to save them.
他们过来了
They're coming through.
重复 他们过来了
Repeat. They're coming through.
这是地球联盟 巴比伦五号♥站
This is Earth Alliance station Babylon 5.
到处都是他们
They're all over the place.
他们要杀了我们
They're killing us.
有人能听到我吗
Can anyone hear me?
CNC 这里是九号♥舱
CNC. This is Bay 9.
最后一班穿梭机开走了
The last shuttle is away.
我们把他们救出来了 但
We got them out, but...
范围内没有救援船
No rescue ships in range.
没有飞船 跳跃门被摧毁
No ships, jumpgate destroyed,
附近没人能搭上穿梭机
no one nearby who can pick up the shuttles.
他们会成为活靶子
They'll be sitting ducks.
同归于尽
They die, we die,
你们死定了
you die!
伊万诺娃 伊万诺娃 回复
Ivanova. Ivanova? Reply.
我想她已经回复了
I think she just did.
苏珊说得对
Susan's right.
一旦暗影占领空间站
Once the Shadows take the station,
他们会掉头摧毁穿梭机
they'll turn around and destroy the shuttles,
在救援到来之前杀死所有人
killing everyone before help can show up.
我们可以拖住他们 但仅此而已
We can slow them down, but that's all.
不 还有别的东西
No, there's something else.
能量核
The power core.
他们的飞船就在爆♥炸♥范围内
Their ships are circling the station
绕着空间站转
right in the blast range.
炸了能量核就能把他们都干掉
We blow the core, we can take out all of them
为救援争取时间
and buy time for help to arrive.
我知道怎么做
I know how to do it.
我也是
So do I.
你的人不知道我是谁
Your people don't know who I am.
他们不会为我而战 但他们会为你而战
They won't fight for me, but they'll fight for you.
我会搞定的
I'll get it done.
我们会尽量拖住他们
We'll hold them off as long as we can.
不错的小伙子 他叫什么名字
Nice guy. What was his name?
不记得了
Don't remember.
漏了一个 可恶
Missed one, damn it.
希望默认的管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥是一样的
Just hope the default admin codes are the same
不然我会很蠢
or I'm gonna look pretty stupid.
接受管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥
Admin codes accepted.
无视安全协议
Override safety protocols.
需要确认
Confirmation required.
关闭所有聚变反应堆的安全装置
Override all fusion reactor safeties?
确认启动自毁程序
Confirmed. Activate destruct sequence.
破坏序列吗- 是的
Destruct sequence? - Yes.
你还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
不会只是“我今天过得很糟糕”吧
This isn't just one of those "I'm having a bad day" things?
不 只管去做
No. Just do it.
确认指定销毁 倒计时开始
Confirmed. Specify time-delay countdown to destruct.
不会
None.
为了确保不是蓄意破坏
To ensure intentional destruct,
最终的激活必须按正确的顺序输入
final activation must be entered in correct sequence.
你就不能让它们靠近一点吗
You couldn't have put them a little closer together?
我们都是编程的受害者
We are all victims of our programming.
我告诉过你 我看到他了
I told you I had him in my sights.
挤压他的神经完全没有必要
Squeezing his neurons was quite unnecessary.
好
Yeah, well,
挤压他的大脑
squeezing his brains
让我对即将发生的事情感觉好多了
made me feel a lot better about what's coming.
我知道你在干什么- 怎么做
I know what you're doing. - How?
我是心灵感应者 我
I'm a telepath. I...
你了解我的
You know me.
或者了解我的一个版本
Or a version of me.
那你就知道 我必须够到那个开关
Then you know I have to reach that switch.
我们与你同在- 还和你一起跑
We will stand with you. - Also run with you.
是的
That, too.
上
Go!
不 不 现在别坏
No. No, not now!
幸存者必须离开
The survivors, they have to get clear.
他们很多人是我的同胞
Many of them are my people.
不要害怕 我们会搞定的
Do not fear. We will get it done.
走吧- 也许吧
电影精选列表