One word.
哪个词
Which is?
“为什么”
"Why?"
他们也相信
They also believe
虽然宇宙通常通过我们说话
that while the universe usually speaks through us,
有时候需要更多的
at other times, it takes a more...
直接方法
direct approach.
是吗
Do they?
真的吗
Do they, really?
意识必须有自己的方式
Consciousness must make its own way,
找到自己的路 不受干扰
find its own path, without interference.
只有这样 孩子才能胜过父母
Only in this way can the child outshine the parent.
如果我介入
If I intervene,
实验就毫无意义
the experiment is rendered meaningless,
我也是
as am I.
所以我只想说
So, I will say only this:
在所有的现实中
In all realities,
所有的宇宙
all universes,
一切的一切
the everything of everything,
没有比爱更强大的力量了
there is no greater force than love.
撕裂很容易
Tearing apart is easy.
毁灭和仇恨很容易
Destruction and hate are easy,
所以它们不能持久
which is why they do not endure.
爱的编织永远不会被撕裂
What love knits together can never be torn asunder.
宇宙本身和其中的万物
The universe itself and all things within it
屈服于这种力量
bend to that power.
正如你所说 观察者影响被观察者
As you say, the observer affects the observed.
当那只眼睛透过爱而看
And when that eye sees through love,
则一切皆有可能
everything is possible.
这就是我想说的
That is all I came to say.
希望这话足够了
I hope it is enough.
但我还有很多问题
But I have so many questions.
这是死亡的荣耀和奇迹
And that is the glory and wonder of mortality.
我再也受不了了
I can't take much more of this.
莱尼
Lennier?
莱尼
Lennier.
我吗
I... Yes?
需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
当然可以
Of course.
因为我感觉不太好
Because I don't feel so good.
水
Water.
今年是哪一年
What year is it?
奥巴迪历法的147923年
147,923 by the Obadi calendar.
不 不是明巴年 我没办法转换
No, not Minbari years. I'm in no shape to do the conversion.
摄氏温度和华氏温度也是一样
Same with Celsius and Fahrenheit.
再说了 我们为什么还要用这些
And why do we still have to use those, anyway?
给你 这会让你感觉好点
Here. This will make you feel better.
是吗 我可不敢肯定
Yeah? I wouldn't bet on it.
我叫保安吧
I should call security.
我需要一点时间
I just need a moment.
只要房♥间不转我就没事了
I'll be fine once the room stops spinning.
但空间站不断旋转以产生重力
But the station spins constantly to produce gravity.
现在说这个不是时候
Wrong time to mention that.
我声明我没碰他
I want it on the record, I did not touch him.
我知道 他不可能是你
And I knew he could not be you
因为我刚在传送管道上跟你道别
because I had just said good-bye to you at the transport tube.
我的头
Oh, my head.
他醒了
Yo, he's awake.
你最好去看看
You, uh, better take a look.
早上好
Good morning.
真是越来越精彩了
This just gets better and better.
交替的现实
Alternate realities.
当然会有另一个我
Of course there'd be an alternate me.
那你到底是谁
So, who are you supposed to be?
我就是你
I'm you.
我的另一个你
Me. A different version of you.
你是另一个我 或者
You're a different version of me, or...
说来话长
It's a long story.
你还有多少时间
How much time do you have?
尽管说
Go for it.
不 一个字也别信
Nope. Don't believe a word of it.
不过我也没必要了
But then, I don't have to.
她来了
She's here.
你跟她说了吗
You briefed her?
这么复杂的故事 我“渴望”她
A story this complex? I "longed" her.
很好
Fair enough.
莱塔 他- 如果是人类的话
Lyta, this man.. . - If it's even human.
要么是疯子 间谍 杀手
... Is either a madman, a spy, an assassin here
想取代我
to take my place,
要么他说的是实话
or he's telling the truth.
透视他的脑袋 告诉我 究竟
Take a peek inside his head and tell me what's what
以及谁是谁
and who's who.
我试试
I'll try.
你同意扫描吗
Do you consent to the scan?
是的
Yes.
可能感觉有点好笑
This might feel a little funny.
怎样
Well?
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
他甚至遇到了另一个现实版本的我
He even met an alternate-reality version of me.
显然我死得很勇敢
Apparently, I died bravely.
好了 听着 我们得
Okay, now listen. We need to--
还有一件事
And there's something else.
他脑子里想的是暗影战争
Something in his mind about a Shadow War.
是的
Yes.
那是什么
What's that?
暗影战争
The Shadow War?
你从没
You never...
你没经历过暗影战争吗
You never had the Shadow War?
你负责巴五多久了
How long have you been in charge of B5?
快两年了 为什么问 怎么了
Coming up on two years now. Why?
都没有吗
And nothing?
都没有什么
What nothing?
星际探险队去了一个超乎想象的世界
Interplanetary Expeditions went to a world off the charts,
唤醒了整个文明
woke up an entire civilization.
星探队十年前就消失了
IPX went out of business ten years ago.
然后
Then...
然后他们就再也没去过扎哈
Then they never went to Z'ha'...
扎什么
Z'ha' what?
轰
Boom.
扎轰吗
Z'ha'boom?
你听到了的
You heard me.
这算什么名字- 不是我的部门
What kind of name is that? - Not my department.
现在这不重要
And right now it's not important.
如果我再跳跃一次
If I jump one more time,
那可能是所有人的最后一次了
it might be the last time for everyone.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
联♥系♥扎拉
Contact Zathras.
谁- 扎拉
Who? - Zathras.
他为艾希龙三号♥上的大机器工作
He works for the Great Machine on Epsilon 3.
不管你是谁
Look, whoever you are,
也不管扎斯拉有没有住在艾希龙三号♥上
if there was anybody named Zathras living on Epsilon 3,
或是一台大机器
or a Great Machine,
我们早就应该知道了
we'd know about it by now.
契丹 走吧
Sheridan. Go.
船长 有艘飞船请求停靠
Captain, we have a ship requesting permission to dock.
就
It's...
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this is gonna sound crazy,
但这是来自艾希龙三号♥的
but it's from Epsilon 3.
他说他是扎拉
He said his name is Zathras.
为大机器工作
Works for the Great Machine.
嗯 没人听契丹的话
电影精选列表