to be born in moments of revelation.
当然 现在就是这样一个时刻
Surely, this is just such a moment
明巴和明巴人的时刻
for Minbar and the Minbari people.
可以点燃宝贝了
I believe this is where we fire this baby up.
点燃什么宝贝
Fire up a baby?
我说的是“打开开关”
Find the "On" switch.
懂了 启动第一阶段
Ah. Yes. Initiate Phase 1.
这种新型动力系统的实验过程
The experimental process used by this new power system
将被星际联盟的所有成员国采纳吗
will be adopted by all member worlds of the Interstellar Alliance
并且将推进几个
and will be key to the advancement of several...
启动第一阶段
Initiate Phase 1.
几个濒临灭绝的文明的进步关键
... key to the advancement of several civilizations on the brink of...
第二阶段启动
Phase 2 activated.
总统先生 你还好吗
Mr. President. Are you all right?
不 不对劲
No. Something's wrong.
找人帮忙
We should get help.
你
Are you...
楚丹 这个设施使用什么能源
Trudan. What kind of energy does this facility use?
新闻稿中有
It was in the release.
没人看新闻稿
Nobody reads press releases!
这该死的能源是什么
What's the damned energy source?
超光速粒子
Tachyons.
糟了
Oh, crap!
我们穿越时空时
When we travel in time,
会穿过超光速粒子脉冲的巨大♥波♥动
we pass through great waves of tachyon impulses.
除非有锚定 否则你可能脱离时间
You can become unstuck in time unless there is anchor.
这些东西可以防止你漂走
These will keep you from drifting.
也能保护你
Also, protect you.
时间扭曲会造成可怕的伤害
Time distortion can do terrible harm.
必须关闭系统
You have to turn off the system.
不行了 一旦点火
We can't. Once it starts,
就不能被终止 除非满
it cannot be terminated until it reaches full--
那就把我弄出去 免得我
Then get me out of here before I...
免得你什么
Before you what?
莱尼 带我们离开
Lennier, get us out of here.
他的稳定器被击中了
His stabilizer, it's hit!
约翰- 别去
John! - No!
他怎么了
What happened to him?
时间稳定器损坏
Time stabilizer damaged.
他脱离了时间
He's unstuck in time.
扎拉警告过 但没人听扎拉的
Zathras warned. But no one listen to Zathras.
你说的“脱离时间”是什么意思
What do you mean, unstuck in time?
他去哪了 过去还是未来
Where is he? In the past? In the future?
说不清
Cannot say.
这么说吧 我应该知道 但不知道
Say, I would know, do not know.
所以说不清
So cannot say.
又来了
It's happening again.
我脱离了时间
I'm becoming unstuck in time.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
你有时间稳定器吗
Do you have a time stabilizer?
什么
A what?
你基本没有
Yeah, I didn't think so.
约翰
John?
这边 快点
This way. Hurry!
你最好快跑
You better run.
你说什么- 快跑
What? - Run.
快跑
Run!
不
No!
不
No.
德农
DELENN!
不 别过来
No. Stay back!
德农 不
DELENN, no!
快跑 快跑
Run. Run!
对付帕玛拉最难的部分
The hardest part of dealing with the Pak'ma'ra
就是他们食腐
who, as you know, are carrion eaters,
是它们留下的甲烷残留物
is the methane residue they leave behind, which can be...
是
Be...
别慌 别
Don't panic. Don't...
快跑 快跑 快跑
Run! Run, run, run!
怎么
What?
布置得不错
Nice setup.
抱歉 我把你的教室给炸了
Uh, sorry, I kind of fried your classroom.
常有的事
Happens.
和外星人打交道的时候
You'd be surprised what goes down
你会很惊讶会发生什么
when you're dealing with alien medicine.
所以学校方面对我很有耐心
So the university is very patient with me.
很高兴看到你很好
I'm just glad to see you doing well.
获取测试结果
Getting the test results.
看来你的理论很对
Looks like your theory was right.
好
Yeah, well,
穿越时空 明亮的灯光 还有爆♥炸♥声
traveling in time, bright lights, plus boom
等于脱离时间
equals unstuck in time.
你说我跳了多远
How far did you say I jumped?
你离开巴五已经18年了
Eighteen years since you left B5.
我能联♥系♥我自己吗 我是说未来的我
Can I call me? Future me, I mean?
那就太奇怪了
That would be weird.
嗨 我是我
Hi, me. It's me.
可能不太明智
Might not be wise.
时间问题可能会造成麻烦
Timeline issues could cause trouble.
你说的闪回是从你离开巴比伦五号♥开始的
You said these flashbacks started when you left Babylon 5.
是的 为什么问
Yes. Why?
两者之间可能有联♥系♥
It's possible there could be a link.
时间稳定器来自巴五下面的星球
Time stabilizers came from the planet beneath B5.
艾希龙三号♥星 我知道
Epsilon 3. I know.
所以 随着你越来越远
So it's possible that moving outside the range
对于扎拉用来缓和超光速粒子场的技术
of whatever tech Zathras used to moderate the tachyon field
其信♥号♥♥会越来越弱
began to wear off as you got farther away,
降低了你在时间流中的稳定性
reducing your stability in the time stream.
那么当你在动力站
Then, when you got hit by
被巨大的超光速粒子流击中时
the massive tachyon flow at the power station,
蹦
boom! - Boom!
也许是大爆♥炸♥
Maybe a big boom.
看测试还显示你的相位不一致
You see, the tests also show that you're out of phase.
相位不一致 哇
Out of phase? Wow!
那可不好
That's bad.
你不知道这意味着什么吧
You don't have any idea what that means, do you?
完全不知道
Not a clue.
意思是 你在自己的时间线外待得越久
It means that the longer you stay out of your own timeline,
你就会越滑越远
the more you'll start sliding.
不仅仅是过去和未来 甚至是交替的现实
Not just into the past and future, but even alternate realities.
平行世界的时间线
Timelines in parallel worlds.
在大多数方面和我们的现实相似
Like our reality in most ways,
但略有不同
but different in others.
那我怎么弥补
So, how do I fix it?
能修好吗
Can I fix it?
你必须回到巴比伦五号♥
You have to get back to Babylon 5,
然后去艾希龙三号♥ 找到扎拉
then down to Epsilon 3, find Zathras.
扎拉
Zathras?
我宁愿去死
I'd rather be annihilated.
约翰
John.
每次我一想到他
Every time I even think about him,
我的左眼就疼
I get this pain behind my left eye.
激动可能会加速时间跳跃
I think agitation might hasten the time jumps.
现在你才告诉我
Now you tell me!
约翰 听我说
John! Listen to me!
量子物理学认为观察者影响被观察者
Quantum physics says the observer affects the observed.
你也许能通过回忆找到回去的路
You might be able to find your way back by remembering
办法就是
exactly what you were thinking of
复现你当初离开原始时间线时的想法
when you disappeared from your timeline.
你听到了吗 约翰 听到了吗
Did you hear me? John? Did you hear me?
怎么回事
电影精选列表