茱莉亚
Julia.
茱莉亚 你在哪里
Julia, where are you?
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
发生什么事了 茱莉亚
What's going on? Julia!
拜托 回答我
Please, answer me.
回答我一声
I just need to hear your voice.
茱莉亚 求你了
Julia, please.
求你 回家吧
Please, come home.
求你了
Please?
被认为是一名当地女性 茱莉安·格温
...has now been identified as local woman, Julian Govern.
调查仍在继续 出于隐私考虑
No comment from the family who asked for privacy
死者家属暂无答复
as the investigation continues.
真 相
急诊室
拜托 我知道你有意识
Come on, I know you're in there.
快醒醒
Wake up.
先生 耽误您一会儿时间
A moment of your time, sir.
有什么事吗 先生 你在推销吗
What can I do for you, mister? You selling something?
我有一些你可能会感兴趣的东西
I got something I think you might like.
一些当伟哥不起作用时的东西
It's for those times when Viagra's not working.
我不需要 走开
I'm not interested. Beat it.
这是种补充剂 人人都在用
Hey, it's a supplement, everyone's using it.
是吗 它是什么 叫什么名字
Yeah? What is it? What's it called?
它叫做"有点种"
It's called "Grow- some- balls."
它可能还会帮你减肥 你这个死胖子
it might even help you lose some weight, you fat fuck.
弗兰克
Ah, Frank.
你还是爱瞎逼逼
Still flapping your jaws.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
该死的 你变老了
Goddamn, son. You got old.
反正我比你年轻
I'll always be younger than you, though.
是啊 都是重力的错
Yeah, well, gravity does suck.
你不必再换鞋了
You don't have to do that any more.
凯伦很久前就去世了
Karen's been gone a long time now.
好吧
Oh, right.
天啊 是她的话她会敲我的后脑勺
Oh, my, yeah. She would smack me at the back of the head.
是 她会那样做
Oh, yes, she would.
对不起 家里很乱 我们在过渡期
Hey, uh, pardon our appearance, we are in transition.
我们不得不炒了我们的装♥修♥工
We had to fire our decorator.
是吗
Yeah?
这看起来还是一团糟
Well, it still looks like a piece of shit.
你还是一样的混♥蛋♥
Hey. And you're the same old asshole.
-是啊 -奥利弗
- Yeah. - Oliver!
这里有人想见你
Somebody down here wants to see you.
不会吧 罗杰
Fuck me, Roger.
你家孩子一转眼长这么大了
It looks like you had a grown man that ate your little kid.
很高兴见到你 弗兰克叔叔
It's good to see you, Uncle Frank.
-很高兴见到你 -是啊
- Wow! Good to see you, buddy. - Yeah.
你还在打棒球吗
Still playing ball, I see?
对 别的我还能干嘛
Yep, what else is there?
很显然 没有
Uh. Well, nothing, obviously.
还没大人物来找你吗
No call from the Bigs yet?
去你的
Screw you.
知道吗 我可以逮捕你
You know what? I can arrest you.
我可以因你对我无礼而逮捕你
I could arrest you for being disrespectful.
我不是故意的
No disrespect was intended.
我要逮捕你 因为你是个丑逼
I'm gonna arrest you for being an ugly son of a bitch.
是 是 知道你会这么说
Yeah, yeah, well, you do that.
记得告诉你家孩子在闪照上加我
In the meantime, tell your kids to add me on Snapchat.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's good to see you! - You, too.
问你一个问题 弗兰克
So let me ask you a question, Frank.
你来这里是为叙旧 斗嘴 还是干嘛
You here to reminisce, talk old war stories or what?
不是
No.
我来这里工作
I'm here to work.
第一名受害人是琳达·戈雷茨基
First one is Linda Gorecki.
她大约
She was, uh...
一年前从斯科基来 被强♥奸♥ 虐待
raped, strangled and tortured...
然后被勒死
from Skokie about a year ago.
下一名受害人是艾琳·雷恩
Next is, uh, Eileen Lane.
她的尸体在达拉斯郊外被发现
She was found just outside of Dallas.
在边境线以外
Over the border.
还记得这一个吗
Remember this one?
是 她是茱莉亚 格温
Yeah, that's Julia Govern.
在77号♥高速公路旁的那片树林里
Found her in that old patch of woods
找到了她的尸体
over by Highway 77.
而且所有这些女性受害人被发现时
And so all these women were found
都戴着金盏花花冠
with this marigold crown,
她们都被强♥奸♥
they were all raped,
虐待 然后被勒死
tortured and strangled.
所有受害者都是
All...
金发 年龄差不多 30岁出头
blonde, around the same age, early 30's.
在树林里被发现时手里拿着手♥机♥
Found in the woods with a cellphone in the hand.
最后一通电♥话♥ 都打给她们的母亲
Final call, to their mothers.
所以你为什么现在来这里 弗兰克
So why here, why now, Frank?
我们接到报案 附近乡镇
Well, we got a missing person
有一名叫安娜贝尔·法戈的人失踪
from a couple towns over, Annabelle Fargo.
她完全符合上述描述
She fits the exact description.
她父母说她来这里
And her parents says she came over here to...
拜访朋友 然后再无音讯
visit a friend, and fell off the map.
罗杰 这事我需要更多人手
I need more eyes on this, Roger.
好吧 伙计 只要我能帮得上忙
All right, buddy. Anything I could do to help.
我会让我最得力的人来干这事
I'll put my best guys on it.
你可别耍我
You gotta be shittin' me.
我什么也不想说
No judgment.
你怎么看我与我无关
What you think of me is none of my damn business.
-干杯 -不要 那样运气会不好
- Cheers. - No, that's bad luck.
没事 没事 没关系
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right.
没关系 没关系的
It's all right, it's all right.
冷静 冷静下来 没事
Calm... calm down. It's okay.
没事 看着我
it's okay, look at me.
没事了 你还记得发生过什么吗
It's all right, Do you remember what happened?
不 不 好吧
No. No, okay.
你在医 没事
You're in the ho... It's okay.
没事 没事 没关系 你很安全
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. You're safe.
你很安全 你在俄克拉荷马城的医院
You're safe. You're in the hospital. You're in Oklahoma City.
但别担心 会没事的
But don't worry, It's gonna be okay.
我们会好好照顾你的
We're gonna take good care of you.
没事 你冷静一点 我去叫医生
It's okay. Can you calm down so I can go get a doctor?
班机
汽车旅馆
66号♥公路
喂 老兄
Hey, man.
我的人找到了些东西 你应该来看看
My guys found something you should see.
什么 我现在马上来
What? I'm heading there now.
好吧
All right.
行 把地址发给我
All right, text me the address.
我要喝杯咖啡
I gotta get some caffeine in me.
喝毛线的咖啡 快过来 马上
Fuck the caffeine. Be on your horse, pronto.
他妈的突然被叫醒
Fucking rude awakening.
有什么发现吗
Any luck?
我们得做些测试
Well, we have to run some tests.
会是逆行性健忘症吗
Could it be retrograde amnesia?
很有可能是
Looks that way.
找到他的家属了吗
Anyone come through to claim him?
没 没失踪报告 我给警局打过电♥话♥
No. No missing persons reports. I did call the station.
白天是护士 晚上是神探
Nurse by day. Sherlock Holmes by night.
我白天和晚上都是护士 医生
Well, I'm a nurse by day and by night, doctor.
再过几天就可以拆绷带
The bandages should be coming off in a few days.
然后我们可以曝光他的照片
And we can blast out his photo.
好吧
All right, well...
目前为止 我只是让他一直说话
for now, I'll just keep him talking
-希望 -戴安娜
- and hopefully... - Uh, Diana,
你几小时前就该交♥班♥了
your shift ended hours ago.
你上一次好好睡一觉是什么时候