你待在原地别动
Stay where you are.
我去找你
I'm coming for you.
你不准动 不准
Don't you fucking move. Don't...
喂
Hello...
我♥操♥
Fuck.
喂
Hey!
别假装你在乎似的
Oh, don't act like you give a shit.
茱莉亚·格温
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
罗杰·鲍威尔在家吗
Is Roger Bower home?
不在 你可以去警♥察♥局找他
Uh, no. You can find him at the station.
我希望能单独找他 不去人多的地方
I was just hoping I could catch him alone, away from all that.
你想在这里等他吗
Well, do you wanna wait for him?
好的
Sure.
我很乐意 谢谢
I'd love to. Thank you.
我叫戴安娜
I'm Diana.
我叫奥利弗 我是罗杰的儿子
I'm Oliver. Roger's son.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉这里很乱 我们
Oh, I'm sorry about the mess. We're...
我们在重新装♥修♥
We're redoing a lot.
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
这边坐
Here.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
茱莉亚·格温的尸体在麦克纳布南端一个森林里被找到
丢弃在斯科基旷野的尸体被认出来是琳达·迪瑞克
6月31号♥ 艾琳·李的尸体在达拉斯郊区被找到
消失48小时后 安娜贝尔·法戈的尸体在车后备箱找到
她头上戴着一顶万寿菊皇冠
根据尸体的状况可断定是被谋杀
调查已经展开 但是现在还没有嫌疑对象
斯科基
达拉斯
麦克纳布
斯普林菲尔德
茱莉亚·格温 调查
随着总侦探迈克尔·温斯洛早死
罗杰·鲍威尔警长承诺将全力调查茱莉亚的谋杀案
鲍威尔警长对这个案有个人关系 因为他妻子
麦吉·鲍威尔在二十年前曾被谋杀 此案仍是悬案未决
麦吉·鲍威尔在11月2日庆祝死灵之节时被杀
她的尸体旁堆满了庆祝节日用的万寿菊
迈克尔·温斯洛
我希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not intruding.
不会 有人来访问很不错
Nah. It's nice to have a visitor.
不管怎样我应该保持低调
I'm supposed to lay low anyway.
医生的命令
Doctor's orders.
我想我应该赞同他的做法
I'd have to agree with him.
但不管怎么说 我是一名护士
But anyway, I'm a nurse.
发生了什么事
What happened?
恕我冒昧
If I may ask.
入室歹徒
Home intruder.
如果你相信的话
If you can believe it.
就是谋杀那些女人后还在逃的家伙
Same guy who's on the run for murdering all those women.
你没有在新闻里听到这件事吗 还是
Did you hear about it on the news, or...
对的 我听到了
Yeah, I did.
其实我认识他
I know him, actually.
我其实相信他是无辜的 所以
I actually believed he was innocent, so...
你要喝什么吗
Can I get you a drink?
我爸做了种柠檬水 在麦克纳布很受欢迎
My dad makes this lemonade, it's famous in McNabb.
好的
Sure.
迈克尔·温斯洛
当地侦探在家中烧死
尸体没有被获救
迈克尔·温斯洛 身为茱莉亚·格温谋杀案的总侦探
被断定是在室内因为煤气泄漏导致的爆♥炸♥所致死
他不可能走太远 对吗 弗兰克
He can't go that so far, right? Frank.
戴安娜
Diana.
是我
It's me.
该死的
Well, I'll be damned.
我的名字是迈克尔·温斯洛侦探
My name is Detective Michael Winslow.
如果你需要更多的信息
If you need any more information,
去问罗杰·鲍威尔
ask Roger Bower.
你找到那个电♥话♥的定位了吗
You got a location on that call?
长官 他用的是一次性手♥机♥
He used a burner phone, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个好喝
That is nice.
家庭秘密食谱
Secret family recipe.
我不得不说 你看起来很像我妈妈
I have to say, you look a lot like my mother.
真的吗
Really?
让我给你看看
Let me show you.
她长得很漂亮
Oh, she is beautiful.
她
She, uh...
曾经很漂亮
was very beautiful.
当她还活着的时候
When she was alive.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
罗杰
Roger.
罗杰
Roger!
-罗 你看到警长了吗 -没有 长官
- Ro... Have you seen Sheriff? - No, sir.
-你看到警长了吗 -没有
- Have you seen the sheriff? - No.
这里是鲍威尔警长
Sheriff Bower here.
罗杰
Roger.
我刚才接到了一个很糟糕的电♥话♥
I just got a really fucked up phone call.
什么电♥话♥
What is it?
你认识一个叫迈克尔·温斯洛的家伙吗
Do you know a guy named Michael Winslow?
罗杰
Roger?
滚出去 不要打扰我
Get out of here. Leave me alone!
我是迈克尔·温斯洛 对吗
I'm Michael Winslow, right?
-你到底要我怎样 -对吗
- What do you want from me? - Right?
告诉我
Tell me!
告诉我
Tell me.
我在试着回忆
I'm trying to remember.
你还记得什么
What else do you remember?
你还记得你让我和我父亲经历了什么吗
The hell you put me and my father through?
-我做了什么吗 -你发疯了
- What did I do? - You were crazy.
说着和做着不是你本意的事情
Saying and doing things you didn't mean.
你曾经对我像个兄弟 然后
You were like a brother to me, and then...
然后什么
And then what?
你对那些女孩着迷了
You're obsessed with those girls.
因为你放不下 不是吗
'Cause you couldn't let it go, could you?
无论多少次我们告诉你去放下
No matter how many times we told you to.
奥利弗
Oliver.
现在你想起来了
So now you remember.
米奇
Oh, Mikey.
米奇
Mikey.
米奇
Mikey.
你醒来了
There he is.
以为你永远都不会醒来了
Thought you'd never wake up.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
她只是昏过去了 不用担心
She just passed out. Don't worry.
我留下了好东西给你看
I saved the good stuff for you to watch.
你真的很喜欢这个 对吗
You really like this one, huh?
我也喜欢
Me, too.
我一般更喜欢金发的 但是
I generally prefer blondes, but...
这只是我喜欢的类型
That's just my type.
她是不是看起来像你的妈妈
Does she look like your mama?
就好像你的其他受害者
Like all your other victims?
你不记得我妈妈长什么样
You don't remember what my mother looks like.
我最好的朋友
My own best friend.
我从来都不是你的朋友
I was never your friend.
我还以为你在为你的失忆症撒谎
And I thought you were lying about the amnesia.
我想我母亲去世的好处对我来说
I guess the upside to my mother being dead
就是在我心里 她永远会是年轻和漂亮
is that she'll always be young and beautiful to me.
为什么你那么渴望去杀年轻的女人
Why do you feel the need to kill young women?
当我用车撞死琳达·戈雷基的时候
I felt awful
我感觉糟糕透了
when I hit Linda Goreki with my car.
但是可笑的是
But the funny thing is...
我唯一能想到的是
all I could think about was
一个妈妈发现真♥相♥的时候 她会说什么
what a mother would say when she found out.
所以我用琳达的手♥机♥
So I called her,
打给了她妈妈
from Linda's phone.
我害怕得说不出话来 所以我
I was too scared to say anything, so I...
我就听着