When was the last time you had some decent sleep?
回家吧 试一试
Go home, try it.
这是医生的命令
Doctor's orders.
赫尔曼医生 你之前见过他这样的病人吗
Doctor Herman, have you ever had a patient like him before?
我本人 没有
Personally, no.
但如果这真是逆行性健忘症
But if it really is retrograde amnesia,
他恢复记忆的可能性会非常小
well, the odds of him recovering his memories are very slim.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hi.
你从哪里学会怎么折这个的
Where'd you learn how to do that?
我就没意识到我在折
I wasn't aware I was doing it.
给
Here.
是你的了
It's yours.
这真厉害
It's quite something.
会是条线索 对吧
It's gotta be a clue, right?
这一定别有深意
It's gotta mean something?
没有
Nope.
医生说你会完全恢复记忆的
The doctor says you're gonna make a full recovery.
这是个很好的机会
There's a really good chance.
别想着能一次性全想起来
Well, don't try to remember it all at once.
一步一步慢慢来 约翰
Baby steps, John.
我不叫这个名字
That's not my name.
-先生 看到隔离带了吗 -联邦调查局的
- Sir, do you see the tape? - FBI. FBI.
-他可以进来 -抱歉
- He's all right. - Oh, sorry.
你们发现了什么
What do we got?
你长这样他们居然也放进来
Well, I'm surprised they let you in, looking like that.
因为我的徽章比你的大
'Cause I got a bigger badge than you.
也比我更自大 怎么 你没睡
Bigger ego, too. What, you got no sleep?
这得感谢你 我们有什么发现
Well, thanks to you. What do we got?
-最好是好消息 -什么是不好的消息
- This better be good. - What's not good?
我们查了汽车牌照
We ran the license plate.
这车是那个女孩的
The car belongs to the girl.
安娜贝尔·法戈
Annabelle Fargo.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧
You gotta be shittin' me.
是她开的车吗
Was she driving?
不是
No.
她在后备箱里
She was in the trunk.
该死
Shit.
我们找到了一位嫌疑人
We found one guy that could be a lead.
他几天前被送进了麦克纳布医院
He was checked in to McNabb Hospital a few days back.
严重的车祸
Nasty car accident.
该死的一团糟
Goddamn mess.
我们今天应该能拆绷带了
We should be able to get those off today.
现在 我们得做这个
Now, we gotta do this.
我不知道我以前是不是害怕打♥针♥
I wonder if I was afraid of needles before,
反正我现在很害怕
'cause I sure as shit am now.
你经历过更糟的
Well, you've been through much worse.
我告诉你了 他还没康复
I told you! He's not ready!
联邦调查局的 我需要和你的病人谈谈
FBI. I need a word with your patient. Uh...
打扰了
Excuse me!
茱莉亚 格温
Julia Govern,
艾琳·雷恩 安娜贝尔·法戈
Eileen Lane, Annabelle Fargo,
你能想起其中任何一个名字吗
any of those names ring a bell?
-想不起来 长官 -想不起来吗
- No, sir. - No?
安娜贝尔·法戈被发现塞在汽车后备箱里
Annabelle Fargo was found stuffed in a trunk...
你开的是她那辆车
of her car that you were driving.
车里全是你血
It's got your blood all over it.
-天啊 -发生了什么事
- Oh, my god. - What the fuck is going on?
-出去 -快 快点
- Get out of here. - Move it, move it!
-他妈的出去 -抓住他 戴安娜
- Get the hell out of here! - Hold him, Diana!
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我什么也没做过
I didn't do nothing.
他们在外面
They're outside...
等你醒过来
waiting for you to wake up.
他们想问你一些问题
They wanna ask you some questions.
我不知道他们想让我回答什么
I don't know how they expect me to give any answers.
戴安娜 你能来大厅见我一下吗
Diana, can I see you in the hall for a second?
他明天一早还会来问更多问题
He'll be back with more questions in the morning.
赫尔曼医生
Dr. Herman.
谢谢你让那个该死的混♥蛋♥活着
Thank you for keeping that dead motherfucker alive.
今晚这里有个警♥察♥守着
There's a cop standing guard tonight.
我想让你现在回家
I need you to go home now.
但如果发生了什么事怎么办 如果
But what if something happens? What if...
别再说了
This is not up for discussion.
我们不知道他能做些什么
We don't know what he's capable of.
我想让你收好东西回家 马上
I want you to get your things and go home. Now!
你好 我是警长鲍威尔
Hi, you reached Sheriff Bower.
请留下你的姓名 电♥话♥
Please leave your name and number
及你给我打电♥话♥的原因
and the reason you're calling.
-你要乖乖的 -我会的
- Be a good boy. - I will.
我会尽快回你电♥话♥
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我是弗兰克
It's me. Frank.
听着 就是他
Listen, it's him.
车上到处都是他的指纹
Prints all over the car.
告诉你 那个混♥蛋♥想让周围的人觉得
Get this, the motherfucker trying to convince folks...
他得了健忘症
that he's got amnesia.
情况就是这样 行 给我回电♥话♥
So there's that. All right, give me a call back.
你有一条新消息
You have one new message.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 如果你现在还在工作 ♪
♪ If you're still at work right now ♪
-♪ 那么我就杀了你 ♪ -你好
- ♪ Then I will kill you ♪ - Hello.
戴安娜 我是你的老朋友汤米
Diana! It's your old pal, Tommy.
帮我个忙 快来路过看下我
Hey, do me a favor, come by and see me soon.
你已经很长时间没见我过了
It's been too long.
另外祝你生日快乐
And happy birthday.
希望你至少有那么一丝丝高兴
Hope you're having at least a little fun.
对自己好一点 行吗
Do something nice for yourself, okay?
网页搜索
茱莉亚·格温
茱莉亚·格温
伊丽莎白·格温的地址
睡得怎么样
How's your sleep?
看来不是很好 我有提醒过你
They're not so good, I remind you.
想想你的所作所为
Considering what you done.
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothing.
对 你什么都没做 我快听出茧子了
"I didn't do nothing." Yeah, we heard this already.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
所以你是真的忘了吗
So you don't remember?
行吧 他不记得了
Yeah, he doesn't remember,
所以我想 他可以走了
so I guess, that means, free to go.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我们要带你去做X光检查
We're taking you in to get an X- ray.
看看你的情况是否适合
to see if your condition is suitable for...
被带去
being taken in to...
你的护士在这真的很适合做现场转播员
So your nurse here is real good with the play- by- play.
看到了吗
See that?
现在 坐起来
Sit down, now.
好孩子
Good boy.
真听话
Good boy.
我自己来
Come on.
走 出发
Go on now, come on.
准备好出发了吗
Ready for take off?
我需要些补给
Papa needs to refuel.
盯紧他
Keep an eye on him.
一会儿见
See you in a second.
警官 你应该解开他的手铐
You might want to uncuff him, Officer.
你有把勺子放进过微波炉吗
Have you ever put a spoon in a microwave?
操
Fuck!
您有事儿吗
You got a problem?
操
Fuck!
慢点 稳住他
Steady, keep him steady.
右转