for this and everything.
戴安娜
Diana.
你总说我该向前看
You always said I should move on.
让我走吧
Let me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她很擅长开车
She's too good for this.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
可以了 开车吧
All right, let's go.
那么 我们首先去哪
So, where to first?
上一个案发现场
Last crime scene.
如果我在现场 我应该会想起些什么
If I see it, it might trigger something.
在哪里
Where is it?
我不记得
I don't remember.
也对
Right.
不错的尝试
Nice try.
我不知道我为什么这么做
I don't know why I did that.
你需要什么
What do you need?
这里应该有份地图
There should be a map in there.
地图吗
Map?
过去这段时间我有醒来过吗
Did I wake up in the past?
我肯定我现在不能用手♥机♥
Well, I'm sure I can't use my phone.
他们可能在追踪它
They're probably tracking it.
好吧
All right.
天啊
Oh, god.
怎么了
What?
天啊 前面
Oh, my god. There's...
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们不能调头
Well, we can't turn back now.
保持镇静
Just stay calm.
我想刚刚我甚至不敢出气儿
I don't think I breathed at all.
谢天谢地我们开的是卡车
Thank god we took the truck.
他们一定在寻找我的轿车
They must be searching for my car.
到了 应该就在这附近
All right. It should be around here somewhere.
让我一个人去
Let me go alone.
以防万一
Just in case.
你答应过我的
You promised.
我们走
Let's go.
怎么了
What is it?
我认识她
I knew her.
走
Let's go.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
茱莉亚·格温住在麦克纳布
Julia Govern lived in McNabb.
所以呢
So?
所以比起我们去下一片小树林
So it might be more useful going there
去那里应该会有更多有用的线索
than just driving up the next patch of trees.
好吧
Right.
我不想进去
I don't want to go in there.
万一她妈妈认出我了怎么办
What if her mother recognizes me?
行吧 那我一个人去
All right. Well, I'll just go in.
祝我能带回些信息
Some information I can get.
怎么回事
What's going on?
发生什么了
What happened?
胃
I just got a sharp pain in my...
胃疼
in my stomach.
我
I just...
我想我得躺会
I think I need to lie down.
好吧 我带你去汽车旅馆
All right. Let's get you to a motel.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们不能待太久 伙计
We won't be long, buddy.
这里很漂亮 跟我想的不一样
Oh, it's a nice place. Not what I expected.
就在走廊那头
It's right up the alley.
可能她会 那个
Yeah, maybe she'll, uh,
她会卖♥♥给你的
she'll sell it to you...
去凑她的保释金
to make her bail money.
不过味道不怎么样
Pretty bad taste, though, buddy.
我是说 根据我们的了解
I mean, for all we know,
这姑娘躺在某个地方 死了
this girl is lying in a field somewhere, dead.
我不知道 只是
I don't know. I'm just...
她死了 你当然知道
Of course, she's dead, you know.
没准她是那男人的同伙呢
Well, maybe she's in cahoots with this guy.
感觉不对
That doesn't sound right.
等等
Wait a minute.
我们可能发现东西了
I think we might have something.
我们去查这个人的身份
Let's get an ID on this guy.
好吧 直接拿走吧
That's right. Might just take it.
这里怎么样
How is this?
你真的应该歇一会了
You really should get some rest.
会的
Will do.
好吧
Okay.
我去看看茱莉亚家 马上回来
I'll be right back. Right after I check out Julia's.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
你 我觉得我认识你
You. I think I know you.
我认识你 对吧
I know you, don't I?
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck?
你是谁
Who are you?
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
停下
Hey, stop!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁
Who am I?
操
Shit!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
日啊 妈的
Jesus. Fuck!
这里是警♥察♥局
911.
有什么紧急情况
What is your emergency?
你好
Hello?
有什么紧急情况
What is your emergency?
你妈妈在家吗
Is your mother home?
什么事
Why?
我想和她谈谈
I was just hoping I can get a word with her.
你要问茱莉亚的事吗
You gonna ask about Julia?
米娅
Mia!
关于给陌生人开门的事我怎么说的
What have I told you about opening the door for strangers?
米娅 回房♥间去
Mia, go to your room.
很抱歉就这样闯进来 我
I'm sorry to intrude like this. I...
你是谁 你想要什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我是记者
I'm a journalist.
我已经不和记者谈了
I don't talk to journalists anymore.
是关于另一个女孩的事
Well, it's about another young woman.
她失踪了
No. She's missing,
就像你女儿一样
and it's just like your daughter.
你提供的任何信息都可能拯救她的生命
Any information you have could save a life.
我知道让你谈这个感觉会很艰难
I know that this is probably really hard for you to talk about.
你不知道
You don't know.
那种心碎和痛苦 还有
There's just heartbreak, and hurt, and...
还有那些未能解答的疑问
and unanswered questions.
一定有些事情能
There must be something that...
没有
No.
我
I'd...
我曾希望能破案的
I'd hoped that it would be solved.
但世界不过是再一次残酷地嘲讽了我们
But the world played another cruel joke.
残酷地嘲讽是什么意思
What do you mean "cruel joke"?
你们想知道的一切都在坟墓里
Everything you need to know is in the cemetery.
好人都在坟墓里
And all the good ones are there.
如果你是好人 就别管了
If you're good, just stop looking.
不要再自掘坟墓了
You know, stop digging your own grave
否则你们所有人也都会死的
or you'll all end up out there, too.
没有犯人吗
Criminal clear?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这里怎么回事 你们还好吗