...I just listened.
能再次听到一个妈妈的声音真是太好了
It was nice to hear a mother's voice again.
你真变♥态♥ 奥利弗
You're sick, Oliver.
你杀了五个年轻女人
You killed five young women.
对的
Right, well...
差点杀了六个
almost six.
看 我知道我变♥态♥ 约翰
See, I know I'm sick, John.
这就是我现在的样子
That's just who I am now.
我无法改变
I can't change it.
我试过了
I've tried to.
我不行 所以
And I can't, so...
戴安娜
Diana.
没事的
It's okay.
她死之前不要对她撒谎
Don't lie to her before she dies.
戴安娜
Diana!
奥利弗
Oliver!
退后
Stay back.
好了
Okay.
-我需要你打911 -好的
- I need you to dial 911. - All right.
-打 -我知道了
- Dial. - I got it.
然后离开这屋子
Then leave the house.
无论你听到什么都不要回来
Don't come back no matter what you hear.
去吧
Go.
你是一个好侦探
You're a good detective.
很好的一个
Damn good one.
当他妈妈死后
He was sick...
他疯了
after his mama died.
五个女孩 罗杰
Five girls, Roger.
五个
Five.
我向天发誓 罗杰
I swear to god, Roger.
我一定会找到这个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna find this bastard.
你要知道 这伤透了我的心
You gotta know, it killed me.
当他这么做的时候
When he was doing it.
我内心都被撕碎了
It tore me up inside.
我发誓过 无论如何我都会保护那个男孩
I vowed that I would protect that boy no matter what.
我只是不知道我能保护他到什么时候
I just had no idea how far I would have to take it.
我知道你要找到他
I knew you were gonna find him.
我的儿子
My son.
我唯一的家人将要离我而去
The only family I have left was gonna be taken away from me
不是你就是他
It was either you or him.
奥利弗
Oliver!
等等
Wait!
该死的
Damn it.
罗杰
Roger.
我找到安娜贝尔·法戈了
I've located Annabelle Fargo.
在汽车后备箱里
In a trunk of a car.
我先打给你因为你是我朋友
I'm calling you first 'cause you're my friend.
但是我需要上报给总部
But I've got to call it in.
等等 麦克 不要 拜托
Look, Mike. No, please.
还不到时候
Not yet.
我刚接到奥利弗的电♥话♥
Look, I just got a call with Oliver.
他要去卢的牧场仓库见我
He's gonna meet me over at Lou's Ranch at the warehouse.
他被捕的时候我要在那
I wanna be there when he's arrested.
拜托 我们一起将他逮捕 我保证 拜托
Please, we'll take him in together. I promise, please.
英雄警官
Hero cop...
找到了杀手
found the killer.
而我是一个好爸爸
And I was a good dad.
我试过去摆平这件事
I tried to take care of it.
天呐 你做了什么
Jesus Christ. What have you done?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
爸 拜托
Dad, please.
我失去了知觉
I blacked out.
我情不自禁 我不知道我怎么了
I couldn't help myself. I don't know what's wrong with me.
爸
Dad.
还有麦克
And Mike.
米奇看到我了
Mikey saw me.
他知道
He knows!
他们会杀了我
They're gonna kill me!
他们会把我杀了
They're gonna put me down. I...
我感觉我没有选择
I felt like I didn't have a choice.
这对我来说太难了 麦克
It was so damn hard for me, Michael.
你就好像我的儿子
You were like a son to me.
但是奥利弗
But Oliver...
他就是我儿子
he was my son.
当你打给我的时候
When you called me,
我反而派去了罗索夫斯基
I sent Rosovski instead.
我告诉了他你去了哪
I told him where you were going
然后雇佣了他来处理这事
And hired him to handle the situation.
那个狗崽子说你肯定死了
The son of a bitch were sure that you were dead.
他照我说的 拿了你的徽章和证件
He took your badge and ID like I told him to.
就这样
And that was that.
但你肯定是有某种守护天使
But you must have some kind of guardian angel
守护着你 因为
looking out for you, because well...
你在这
here you are.
当我听到你还在外面 还活着
When I heard that you were stil out there, still kicking,
我派了他去完成这项工作
I sent him to finish the job.
我知道如果你还活着
I knew that if you were alive,
再次抓到他只是时间问题
it was just a matter of time before you caught him again.
那是谁死在了我屋子里
Who died in my house?
你是怎么伪造了我的死亡
How'd you fake my death?
我从停尸房♥里找了具无名死尸
I took the body of some sorry John Doe from the morgue.
然后我计划了那个瓦斯爆♥炸♥
And then I planned the gas explosion.
然后把他的指纹换成你的
Then I swapped his fingerprints for yours.
他变成了迈克尔·温斯洛 而你
He became Michael Winslow, and you...
我认为这是一件好事
I thought it was a good thing.
对我家庭来说 也许这整件事能终于结束
Maybe this whole thing could finally end for my family.
把你弄得
Making you...
看起来像杀手
seem like a killer.
不管怎么说这不是一件坏主意
And it wasn't a bad idea somehow.
现在我的儿子死了
And now my boy is dead.
神呀 帮帮我 我杀了我儿子
Oh, god, help me. I killed my boy.
我能想到的全是
And all I can think about...
我应该更早的了断这事
is that I should've done it a lot sooner.
你记得
You remember...
我教过你怎么折这个
I taught you how to make this.
就在你试着杀我之前
Right before you tried to kill me.
我也很伤心 麦克
It killed me, too, Mike.
我要你说出我的名字 罗杰
I want you to say my name, Roger.
我的全名
The whole thing.
好让我能确定
So I can be sure.
迈克尔·温斯洛侦探
Detective Michael Winslow.
你知道的 他们很快就会来
You know, they'll be coming soon.
对的
Yeah.
你去吧 告诉他们全部真♥相♥
You go on. You tell them everything.
放心 我哪也不去
Don't worry, I'm not gonna go anywhere.
我没什么地方能逃了
I got nowhere left to run to.
趴在地上 趴下
Get down on the ground! Get down!
跪下来
Down on your knees!
等一下 等等 等等
Hold on. Hold up, hold up.
把他弄起来 把他弄起来 把他弄起来
Get him up. Get him up. Get him up!
我跟戴安娜说了
I talked to Diana.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
仓库里面
In the basement.
罗杰在哪
Where's Roger?
见鬼
Fuck.