What happened here? Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
我可以单独和我爸说句话吗
Can I get a minute alone with my dad?
怎么回事
What happened?
他来过了
He was here.
谁来过了
Who was here?
他来过了
He was here.
那个凶手
The killer.
什么
What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
有什么发现吗
Anything?
没有
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
她说我会在坟墓里找到所有的答案
She said that I could find all the answers in the cemetery.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我也想知道
I wish I could tell you.
她很痛苦 戴安娜
She's in distress, Diana.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你还在康复中 你应该卧床休息
You're still in recovery. You should really be in bed.
我已经睡了一觉了
I already got a nap.
你睡吧
Go ahead.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 戴安娜
Good night, Diana.
晚安 约翰
Good night, John.
一杯啤酒
Shot of beer.
你叫什么
What's your name?
奥黛丽
Audrey.
你能告诉我里奇伍德布鲁克路怎么走吧
I bet you could tell me how to get to Ridgewood Brook Lane?
也许吧
Well, maybe.
走到大路上
Just go out to the road.
左转 然后右转
Take a left, then make a right.
看到停车指示牌 你就到了
And at the stop sign, you'll get to Brook.
你几点下班
What time you'd get off?
两点半
Two-thirty.
我到时候来找你
I'll check back around.
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
你呢
You?
有点
A little.
我不是护士 但我觉得你情况不太好
Look, I'm no nurse, but I don't think those are good for you.
只不过和一个喝醉的友善女孩起了点冲突
Just bummed it off over a friendly drunk girl.
我觉得自己需要放纵一下
Guess I needed something to take the edge off.
我真心希望今天能找到些什么
I really wish we found something today.
是啊
Yeah.
戴安娜 我希望你帮我个忙
Diana, I want you to do something for me.
我希望你回家
I want you to go home.
回到你的工作 你的生活里
To your job, your life.
-不行 -为什么
- I can't. - Why?
回家肯定比陷入这种麻烦更好啊
It's gotta be better than this shithole.
我15岁的时候
When I was 15 years old, we found
我们发现我爸爸出轨了
out my daddy was having an affair.
我们一直都不知道 直到
We had no idea until his mistress
他的情妇死在了自己家里
turned up dead in her apartment.
他被判终身监禁
He was sentenced to life in prison,
我发誓再也不会和他说话
and I swore to god I'd never talk to him again.
四年后 他上吊自杀了
Four years after that, he hung himself.
又过了两年
Two years later,
新证据表明是他们抓到的那个人杀的我爸
new evidence emerged and they caught the guy who actually did it.
我爸爸到死都觉得我想让他死 就这样
So he died thinking I wanted him dead, and that's probably why.
那种情况下你还能做什么呢
What else could you have done?
我本可以相信他的
I could have believed him.
他说了和你一样的话
He said the same thing you did.
我没有做 因为我不会做
"I didn't do it 'cause I couldn't."
这是他对自己唯一的辩解
That was his only defense.
我不会让这发生在你身上的
I won't let that happen to you.
你应该去让他知道我们来了
You should go and let him know we're here.
我去帮他把车停到车♥库♥里
I'll put this in the garage for him.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
汤姆对他的东西很上心的
Tom's very particular about his stuff.
我发现了
I noticed.
托马斯
Thomas?
汤姆
Tom?
托马斯
Thomas?
我很抱歉 托马斯
I'm sorry, Thomas.
托马斯
Thomas?
妈的
Oh, shit!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你做了什么
What did you do?
天啊
Jesus!
戴安娜 不是我做的
Diana, I didn't do this.
你杀了汤姆吗
You killed Tom?
我没有杀汤姆
I couldn't kill Tom!
别跟我说了
Don't say that to me.
戴安娜 听我说
Diana, listen to me.
你知道我爸爸说的话 并利用在我身上
You knew what my dad said and you used it against me.
不是的
No.
不是的 戴安娜
No, Diana...
戴安娜
Diana!
你究竟是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
操
Shit.
所以你认为是那个可爱的小护士
So you think that sweet, little nurse...
杀了她最好的朋友
killed both her best friend
还有无名男尸吗
and our John Doe?
我告诉你 那混♥蛋♥不是这具无名男尸
I tell you right now, that son of a bitch is not our John Doe.
你怎么这么肯定
How could you be so sure?
我清清楚楚地看到了他的脸
I got a good look at his face.
我认得他
I know him.
他名字叫马克·洛索夫斯基
His name is Mark Rosovski.
他在扬克顿服过刑
He was doing time over in Yankton.
一个月前获得了保释
He got parole about a month ago.
他犯了什么罪
What was he in for?
受雇谋杀未遂
Attempted murder for hire.
似乎我们不是唯一在找他的人
Looks to me like we're not the only ones trying to find this guy.
整个这件事 已经开始
This whole damn thing, it's starting
脱出我们的控制之外了 弗兰克
to spiral out of control, Frank.
天知道我们怎么样才能解决这件事
God only knows what we're gonna end up with this.
这该死的破事
Fuckin' mess.
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
4月2日 下午3点52分
里奇伍德布鲁克路2347号♥
今日解决
各位市民如果看到或听到任何
Folks, if you see or hear anything
突发新闻
罗杰·鲍威尔
警长
可能与本案有关的信息
possibly related to this crime,
请立即联♥系♥当地警方
I want you to contact local authorities immediately.
-我还在找 -袭击者可能
- 'Cause I'm still looking for... - The assailant is supposed
突发新闻
罗杰·鲍威尔
警长
配有武器 十分危险
to be armed and dangerous.
我们恳请各位
Now, I'm asking you to please...
帮我们在凶手继续犯罪之前找到他
Help us find this killer before he claims another victim
我们需要协助 越多越好
We need all the help we can get, please.
富尔顿县警长办公室 您有什么紧急情况
Fulton County Sheriff office. What's your emergency?
我想和罗杰·鲍威尔警长讲话
I'd like to speak to Sheriff Roger Bower.
请稍等
Uh, one moment, please.
是谁
Who is it?
你好
Hello?
我有关于你们在缉的那个连环杀手的信息
I have information on the serial killer y'all are looking for.
戴安娜 是你吗
Diana, is this you?