Bank right.
停
Stop.
脱掉手铐
Take off your cuffs.
脱啊
Come on.
麻利点
Faster!
我需要支援
I need backup.
麦克纳布县总医院
McNabb County General Hospital.
-你有车吗 -有
- You got a car? - Yeah.
我们去取你的车
Let's go get your car.
冷静 我们只是要开你的车
Stay calm, we're just opening your car.
进去
Okay, get in.
开车
Start the car.
别挡道
Out of the way!
该死
Damn it!
奥利弗
Oliver!
我要去买♥♥些咖啡 你要吗
I'm gonna make some coffee, you want some?
不用了 谢谢老爸
I'm good, Dad. Thanks.
这里是鲍威尔警长
Sheriff Bower.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧
You're shittin' me.
没问题 我等会儿就到
All right, no problem. I'll be there in a minute.
我要走了 儿子
Gotta go, son.
什么 现在吗
What? Already?
是的 你知道是怎么回事
Yeah, you know how it is.
我会带你去吃晚饭
I'll catch you for dinner.
接下来你要对我做什么
What are you gonna do to me?
你只管开车
Just keep going.
-停车 -为什么
- stop the car. - Why?
停车
Now!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你可以走了
You're free to go.
想去哪就去哪
Go wherever you want.
那你怎么办
What're you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你明显不是一个杀人犯 你不需要这个
You're definitely not a killer. You don't need that.
如果你只是不记得做过那些事情呢
What if you just don't remember doing those things?
我没有做
I didn't do it.
因为我不会做
'Cause I couldn't do it.
你说什么
What did you say?
操
Fuck!
天啊
Jesus.
我以为你还在睡觉
I thought you'd still be sleeping.
你是谁
Who are you?
托马斯 托马斯·凯勒
Thomas. Thomas Keller.
不是问这个
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是戴安娜的朋友
I'm Diana's friend.
我们以前一起上学 是很久前的事情了
We went to school together, so it's been a while.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
她人呢
Where is she?
她等会儿就回来
She'll be back soon.
伙计们 还好吗
Hi, guys.
我想你们应该互相认识了
I see you're getting acquainted.
当然
Sure.
早餐准备好了
Breakfast is served.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在找谁
Who we are looking for?
白人男子 大约1米75
White male, about 5'9",
体型偏瘦 37岁左右
slight build, about 37 years old.
有任何明显特征吗
Any defining features?
他穿着一件长袖白衬衫
He's wearing a long sleeved white shirt,
蓝色的 睡裤
blue, uh, pajama pants,
棕色绒面革拖鞋
brown suede slippers.
他脸上缠着绷带
His face is covered in bandages.
他有双深蓝色的眼睛
He also has very deep, blue eyes.
这应该是你的菜 但不是我的
It might be your type, but that's not my type.
我想做的都只是为了这个家伙缉捕到案
All I wanna do is hunt this guy down.
感谢你们的帮助
Appreciate your help.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
他们把你的一切也都印出来了
They printed your name and everything.
你要么是绑♥架♥案的受害者
You're either a kidnap victim
要么就是杀人犯的同伙
or an accessory to murder.
这太蠢了
That's so stupid.
你从来不会和些老朋友出现在这里
You never just show up here, and with some old friend,
你说 你需要时间来疗伤
you say, needs time to heal.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
戴安娜 我是你有且仅有唯一的朋友
I'm the only friend you've ever had and kept, Diana.
我很抱歉欺骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you.
我不想让你卷入其中
I didn't want to get you involved.
可是
Well...
你的话有什么用
that didn't work!
我已经深陷其中了
I'm very much involved!
有个连环杀手现在正睡在我床上
There's a serial killer sleeping in my bed!
他没有杀人
He didn't do it.
你怎么知道呢
How do you know that?
你知道吗 你现在就像他的受害者
You know, you look an awful lot like his other victims.
没错 他有机会杀了我
Yeah, well, he had the opportunity to kill me.
我们在一片树林中
We were in the woods alone,
而且 他有枪 可他并没有这么做
and he had a gun, and he didn't do it.
戴安娜
Diana.
这一切与你父亲有关吗
Is this about your dad?
老天啊 别提这茬
Oh, Jesus Christ, don't be.
听着 戴安娜 我知道这很难受
Listen, Diana, I know that it hurts.
但你要原谅自己
You have to forgive yourself.
你必须把他交给警方
You have to hand him into the police.
不 我得保证这一切不会重蹈覆辙
No. I have to make sure it doesn't happen again.
戴安娜
Diana.
我爱你
I love you.
我会尽我所能帮助你渡过难关
I'll do whatever I need to do to help you get through this.
你想在这里待多久就可以待多久
You can stay here as long as you need.
行吗 只是
Okay? Just...
不能带上他
without him.
他没杀人
He didn't do it.
-你怎么知道的 -这就是个错误
- How do you know that? - This is a mistake.
戴安娜
Diana.
小黛
Di...
等等 你要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
你回到你朋友身边去
Go back to your friend.
不 我想要帮你
No. I wanna help you.
你有什么好点子吗
What do you suggest?
我会去找警方
I go to the police,
不然他们会帮助我
or they'll help me...
去接受注射死刑
all the way to a lethal injection?
我们需要搜集证据
We need to gather evidence
证明你的清白
to prove your own case.
如果你是无辜的 你就能做到
If you're innocent, you'll be able to prove it.
如果我有罪呢
And what if I'm not?
如果你有罪 可能就不仅仅是注射死刑了
Well, if you're not, then lethal injection ain't enough.
行吧
Right.
我要和你一起去
Hey, I'm going with you!
不行
No!
目前为止 你还只是我的人♥质♥
So far, you've been a hostage.
你和我一起行动 你就成了同谋
You take one more step, you're an accomplice.
不可假释的终生监禁
Life without parole.
希望我对你的判断是对的
Well, let's just hope I'm right about you.
你知道怎么开卡车吗
You know how to drive a truck?
这不会很难
It can't be too hard.
我认为应该让戴安娜驾驶
I think Diana should drive.
可以
All right.
谢谢
Thank you...
你所做的一切