充分休息好后再开始下阶段工作
We'll start the next decade well rested.
C
C?
我该穿什么...
What should I wear...
去和女王喝下午茶
...for my tea with the queen?
你真以为我会给你名单吗
Did you really think I was going to give you that list?
你死之前
Before you die,
我要让你那愚蠢的猪脑袋明白
I want you to get this through your thick, primitive skull.
我从来不是为你工作
I never worked for you.
是你为我工作
You worked for me.
我给你的每一条虚假情报
Every false intel I gave you,
都是铁幕上的一道裂痕
a rip in the iron curtain.
你给我的每一条情报
Every piece of intel you gave me,
都是我枪里的一颗子弹
a bullet in my fucking gun.
我想要回我的生活
I want my life back.
旅途平安
Safe travels.
到兰利的预计飞行时间
Estimated flight time to Langley:
11小时37分钟
11 hours and 37 minutes.
可以起飞
Cleared for takeoff.
我们回家
Let's go home.
听起来不错
That sounds good.
回家
Let's go home.
"王八蛋"
"Cocksucker"?
认真的吗
Really?
还好他们都信了
I'm glad it was convincing.