Want to come check it out?
-现在吗 -当然
- Now? - Sure.
我去不了
I can't.
那我把地址给你
I'll give you the address anyway.
明晚去那里找我好吗
Come meet me there tomorrow night?
你会来吗
Will you come?
也许会
Maybe?
你很有毅力
You're relentless.
是的
Oui.
大卫·哈塞尔霍夫[美国明星]在柏林
David Hasselhoff's in town.
我们真幸运
Lucky us.
柏林要玩完了
Berlin is truly doomed.
你的表准备好了
Your watch is ready.
在柜台上的空白信封里
It's on the counter in that plain envelope.
你会发现我的线人非常有用
I think you'll find my contact very useful.
你的表准备好了
Your watch is ready.
在柜台上的空白信封里
It's on the counter in that plain envelope.
你会发现我的线人非常有用
I think you'll find my contact very useful.
本周早些时候
East Berliners stormed
东柏林民众闯入了捷克斯洛伐克的西德大使♥馆♥
the west German embassies in Czechoslovakia earlier this week,
因为捷克政♥府♥开始无条件地
as the Czech government has begun to wave the refugees
接收难民通过边境检查站
through checkpoints with few questions.
让人不禁思考
One has to ask
东柏林政♥府♥还能坚持多久...
how long the east Berlin government can hold on...
巴♥赫♥金和那份名单没有在西柏林露面
Bakhtin and The List had not yet surfaced in the west.
我需要和我的新联络人见面
I needed to meet my new contact
看看我在东柏林要面对的是什么
and see what I was up against in the east.
你本来应该申请旅游许可证的
You should have applied for a visitor's permit.
你是做什么工作的
What kind of work do you do?
法律相关
Legal affairs.
如果你不在六点之前回来
If you do not return before 6:00,
就会被逮捕
you will be arrested.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我明白
I understand.
目前我不是很相信你的故事
Right now I'm not feeling very confident about this story of yours.
为什么不用帕西维尔在东柏林的人脉
Why not use Percival's connections in the east?
他告诉我
He told me...
不要相信任何人
To trust no one.
你好
Hello?
去那边
Go there.
你迟到了
You are late.
之前还被人跟踪了
And you were followed.
我迟到就是因为我被跟踪了
I'm late because I was followed.
20分钟前在共和宫附近甩掉了他们
I lost them 20 minutes ago near the palast der republik.
你对得起你的名声
You're as good as your reputation.
你确定这里是最佳见面地点吗
Are you sure this is the best place to meet?
最危险的地方就是最安全的地方
Keep your enemies close.
现在我成为他们不可缺少的一部分了
I'm a permanent fixture for them now.
表匠说这几天黑市上很多人
The watchmaker says there has been great interest in this list
都对这份名单很感兴趣
on the black market the last few days.
-有巴♥赫♥金的消息吗 -没有
- Any sign of Bakhtin? - No.
看来墙两边的人
This satchel character
都对这个撒切尔很是担心啊
has people worried on both sides of the wall.
是啊
Yeah.
你这边集结了哪些人
What kind of network have you assembled?
在墙的这一边有很多不满现状的年轻人
There's a lot of, dissatisfied youth on this side of the wall.
他们就像个...
They're like a...
火♥药♥桶
tinderbox.
只要你找到正确的点火方式...
If you find the right spark...
说下去
Keep talking.
我想卖♥♥块表
I am interested in selling a watch.
你要卖♥♥什么
What are you selling?
我的东西价值非常高
It is extremely valuable.
质量极好...
Finest quality and...
全是机密
filled with secrets.
你介意我检查商品吗
Would you mind if I inspect the merchandise?
我他妈很介意
Fuck yes, I mind.
告诉潜在买♥♥家们 巴♥赫♥金开张了
Just tell potential buyers Bakhtin is open for business.
女士们 柏林不大
Ladies, Berlin is a small place.
我相信我们会再见面的
I'm sure our paths will cross again.
抱歉
Sorry.
你看起来像需要解围的样子
You looked like you needed saving.
我朋友在这附近有个酒吧
My friend owns a club nearby.
想去看看吗
Want to come check it out?
想拥有的一切
我没想到你会来
I didn't think that you would show.
苏托力加冰吗
Stoli on the rocks?
你很注意细节
You pay attention.
我在细节中寻找乐趣
I look for pleasure in the details.
说到这个
Speaking of which--
我一直很想问你一个问题
I have been dying to ask you a question.
我们去一个安静点的地方
Let's go someplace quiet.
为什么带枪 黛尔芬
Why the gun, Delphine?
你的伪装没有你想的那么完美
You're not as well-disguised as you may think.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是洛林·布劳顿 来自军情六处
You're Lorraine Broughton, MI6,
你来这里是因为加斯科因死了
and you're here because of the death of Gascoigne.
你知道哪些关于他的事情
What do you know about Gascoigne?
一无所知
Nothing.
但是如果有人在杀害同盟的特工
But if someone is killing allied officers,
我们不是都应该提起警惕吗
shouldn't we all care?
人们为了得到那份名单不惜杀人
Whatever is in that list has people willing to kill for it.
这是我在法国情报部门的第一个任务
This is my first assignment with the French intelligence.
我来这里才一年的时间
I've only been here a year.
我很害怕 好吗
I'm scared, okay?
我是为了刺♥激♥才加入的
I got into this because it was exciting.
但是柏林从来没像现在这么风声鹤唳
But it's never been like this in Berlin.
你该去做一个诗人的
You should have become a poet.
或者摇滚明星
Or a rock star.
所以你接触了那位法国特工
So you made contact with the French operative?
显然是的
Obviously.
为什么
Why?
我认为从她身上可以挖点情报出来
I believed she had information I could exploit.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
她有吗
And did she?
她有情报吗 洛林
Did she have any information, Lorraine?
我有事情要告诉你
There is something I need to tell you.
和你朋友帕西维尔有关 他是...
It has to do with your friend Percival. He's...
洛林
Lorraine?
她那里有情报吗 洛林
Did she have any information, Lorraine?
她有给你任何情报吗
Did she give you information?
她什么都没给我
She gave me nothing.
好你个大卫·帕西维尔
David fucking Percival.
你是在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
作为间谍你可能没有你想的那么在行
Maybe you're not as good at this spy shit as you think.
这一下是为了詹姆斯 你个混♥蛋♥
That was for James, you fucking prick.
把那张该死的名单给我
Now, give me that fucking List.
我们当时必须给你递个消息 洛林
We needed to get you a message, Lorraine.
我们已经找了几天了 却毫无头绪
We're several days into a mission without a single lead.
还有许多节外生枝的事情
And plenty of distractions.
我们得提醒你要专注手头的任务
You have to be reminded of the course at hand.
我接到了你们的消息
I received your message.
风景真壮观
That's quite a view.
70英里长的带刺铁丝网
70 miles of barbed wire,
310座哨塔 65条防车辆壕沟
310 guard towers, 65 anti-vehicle trenches,
40000名全副武装的苏联特训边防兵
40,000 Soviet-trained, heavily armed frontier troops.
即便如此 还是有5000个东德市民
All that, and 5,000 GDR citizens
不要命似的从那里逃走
still had the brass balls to escape.
你让军情六处十分担心
You've got the MI6 so worried
他们派了一个中情局特工与你谈话
they called the CIA to talk sense into you.
埃里克·格雷派我来的
Eric Gray called me.