自然是他
Of course he did.
我无须再提醒你事情有多么紧迫
I don't have to remind you of how fast the clock is ticking.
如果名单泄露出去
If this thing gets out,
许多默默付出的好同事
a lot of good, hard-working folks...
有勇有谋的男人和女人都会被杀
Brave men and women are going to show up dead.
包括你和我
You and I included.
我发誓 在过去的几周里
I swear to god, the last few weeks,
我早上甚至不敢醒来
I dread even waking up in the morning.
我明白事情的严重性 先生
I understand the severity of the situation, sir.
还有时间的紧迫
And the time imperative.
听着 我爬了这么高上来
Listen, I didn't climb all the way up here
不是为了给你加油打气的
just to give you some rousing pep talk.
所以我就直奔主题了
So I'll cut to the chase.
昨天晚上 你遇见了一个女人
Last night, you met a woman.
黛尔芬·拉♥萨♥尔已经力不能及
Delphine Lasalle is out of her depth.
鉴于目前的情势
Given the climate,
我也不想接到上头下发的
I'd hate to see an executive order come down the line
对她不利的行政指令
that falls in her disinterest.
对她不利
Her disinterest?
什么叫对她不利
What do you mean, her disinterest?
不要侮辱我的智商 洛林
Don't insult my intelligence, Lorraine.
你很清楚我他妈是什么意思
You know exactly what I fucking mean.
拍个照留念吧
Hope you get a snapshot.
下周 就会彻底变成另一番景象了
Next week, this will be a whole different picture.
每日新闻
中♥央♥已经沦陷
Central has been compromised.
双面间谍
到奧里恩斯特拉斯街的男同酒吧来见我
Meet me at the rough trade bar at Oranienstrasse.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
看看这些享乐主义者
Look at all these hedonists.
就像一个自甘堕落的风月佳人
It's like a beautiful woman gone wrong.
我爱死了
I fucking love it.
听说巴♥赫♥金重新露面了
Word is Bakhtin has resurfaced.
警♥察♥发现他的时候脑袋都开花了
Cops found him with a homemade lobotomy.
不管怎样 我们必须解决好谍镜的事
Either way, we have to deal with Spyglass.
仔细想想 他在那边没有太多的时间了
Thinking it through, he doesn't have much time over there.
我们的首要任务是找到名单
Our priority is The List.
-我们不能出任何差错 -得了吧
- We can't make mistakes. - Come on.
他并不是我所见过的最值得信任的人
He's hardly the most trustworthy person I ever met.
也不是最聪明的
Or the fucking brightest.
等等 你说你没见过他
Wait. You said you hadn't met him.
我撒谎了
I lied.
他声称自己记下了整个名单
And he claims to have memorized the entire list.
他已经做好了冒险的准备
He's ready to make the jump.
你相信他把名单全记下来了
You believe he committed the entire thing to memory?
所有的事
Everything.
如果我早点知道 就会把谍镜的事放在首位
Had I known earlier, I would have prioritized Spyglass.
他掌握的信息使他变得与名单一样重要
His knowledge made him as valuable as The List.
我本可以随时抓住他的
I could have grabbed him at any moment.
但是帕西维尔隐瞒了这个信息
Instead, Percival kept it a secret,
把我们置于危险的境地
putting us in a precarious position.
听着 克格勃一定会派出很多
Look, the KGB are going to have
气急败坏的走狗去寻找谍镜
some very angry bastards out there looking for Spyglass.
我们不能再用以前的任何方法
We can't trust any of the old usual methods.
现在穿越边界不像以前那么难了
It's not that difficult to drive across the border these days.
对于谍镜这样的通缉犯来说仍然很难
It is when you're wanted like Spyglass is.
我们必须亲自带他过来
We have to walk him across personally
确保他平安无事
to ensure his safety in plain sight.
我们可以借着明天亚历山大广场的集♥会♥
We'll use the demonstration tomorrow at Alexanderplatz.
-太疯狂了 -众多的抗♥议♥者会分散注意
- That's insane. - All those protesters will make a great distraction.
谍镜是我的人
Spyglass is my guy.
必须按照我的办法来
We're going to do it my way.
好吧
Fine.
但是要用我的线人来准备文件
But we use my contact to get all our papers in order.
可以
All right.
我们达成协议了吗
We have a deal?
我就当你同意了
I'll take that as a yes.
你知道吗
You see...
那晚我接到了大卫·帕西维尔的电♥话♥ 洛林
I received a call from David Percival that evening, Lorraine.
他说他已经拿到名单
He said he had The List.
I'll need a little time to wrap it up.
双面间谍
而且他还知道撒切尔的身份
And he knew the identity of satchel.
我离撒切尔很近了
I'm very close to Satchel.
没有人想过要告诉我吗
And no one thought to tell me?
他妈的
Fuck.
你带了很多朋友来
You brought a lot of friends.
我听说巴♥赫♥金出了点事故
I heard Bakhtin had a little accident.
我听说他滑倒了栽在冰锥上
I heard he slipped and fell on an ice pick.
柏林是一个残忍♥的地方
Berlin's a cruel mistress.
尤其是对于巴♥赫♥金这种叛徒而言
Especially for traitors like Bakhtin.
别表现得像个该死的共♥产♥党
Don't be such a fucking communist.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You've got a problem.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你手里有那份名单
You have the fucking list.
我们在这边境很久了 应该知道
We've been in the trenches long enough to know
在这种特殊时刻 柏林有自己的规则
that at times like this Berlin has its own set of rules.
我可以给你让一切维持平衡的情报
I can give you information that will keep the balance.
那么 你愿意合作吗
Now, are you in or out?
帕西维尔想陷害我
Percival's trying to set me up.
你很惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
并没有
Not really.
这些关系并不是真实的
These relationships aren't real.
只是达到目的的手段而已
They're just a means to an end.
你说真话的时候 看着与平常不同
When you tell the truth, you look different.
你的眼神有变化
Your eyes change.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the warning.
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是 我最好别再这样了
I mean, I better not do it again.
为什么
Why?
因为这早晚有一天会把我害死
'Cause it's going to get me killed one day.
够厉害的
Well, I am impressed.
我还以为默克尔只是一个好酒保
I thought Merkel here was just a good bartender.
你闻起来就像一个斯塔西探员
You smell like a Stasi officer.
把胡子刮了
Shave off that moustache.
用那个肥皂和香水 是从西德来的
Use that soap and cologne. It's from the west.
你不能带着任何东德的东西
You can't take anything from the east.
默克尔会给你一些衣服
Merkel will give you some clothes.
这边走 谍镜先生
Right this way, Mr.Spyglass.
原本是很简单的
It should have been easy.
计划很可靠
The plan was sound.
之所以会出错是因为有人暗中捣鬼
Whatever went wrong did so because someone wanted it to.
来自内部的人
Someone from the inside.
你是被自己人背叛了吗
Were you betrayed by a fellow agent?
你是说撒切尔
You mean Satchel?
你们也不是没听说过吧
Would that be unheard of?
按你的要求来的
Per your request.
你用不到它的
You won't be needing that.
如果被他们找到了就更糟糕了
It will be worse if they find it on you.
其他的都准备好了吗
Everything else ready?
是的 你要求的都准备好了
Yes. Everything you requested.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你觉得他的衬衫怎么样
What do you think of his shirt?
打死我也不会穿这件衣服
I wouldn't be caught dead in it.
但对他来说 挺完美的
But for him, it's perfect.
站到这边来
Stand over here.
现在表现得像个自♥由♥人一样
Now look like a free man.
东柏林和平领袖
East Berlin peace leaders
本周在亚历山大广场组织了一次示♥威♥
have organized a demonstration this week at Alexanderplatz.
他有告诉你我记得整份名单吗
Did he tell you I memorized the whole list?
有
Yes.
我发现对某些人来说我也许并没那么有价值
I realize I may not be as valuable to some people and...