意思是 我最好别再这样了
I mean, I better not do it again.
为什么
Why?
因为这早晚有一天会害死我
'Cause it's going to get me killed one day.
我有事情要告诉你
There is something that I need to tell you.
和你朋友帕西维尔有关
It has to do with your friend Percival.
他是...
He's...
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
游戏规则就是这样
This is the game.
今夜街上的庆祝活动继续
Celebrations continue in the streets tonight.
从第一批东德人
From the moment the first wave
进入柏林开始
of east Germans crossed into Berlin,
他们就被成千上万人
they have been showered with champagne
用香槟和欢呼迎接
and cheered by a crowd of thousands.
显然这会是柏林最戏剧化的一天
It is clear this will be one of Berlin's most dramatic days.
东柏林民众在越过对他们关闭了28年的边境那一刻
East Berliners are overcome as they cross the border
终于取得了胜利
that has been closed to them for 28 years.
西柏林民众在一点一点地把
West Berliners are chipping away
给他们城市留下伤痕的这堵墙敲下来
at the wall that scarred their city and scaling it.
警方再无干涉
There is no more interference from the police.
统一起来的柏林民众象征了和平
Unified, Berliners lay symbols of peace.
成千上万的人们望向东方不停呼喊
Thousands of them looking east and chanting,
"推倒柏林墙"
"Down with the wall."
现在只剩下一个问题
There's only one question left to ask.
谁赢了
Who won?
还有 这该死的游戏到底是什么
And what was the fucking game anyway?
我之前还以为
And I was thinking,
那堵墙永远不会倒下
the wall will never fall.
德国的和平革命
Germany's peaceful revolution
很可能是1989年的年度政♥治♥文化故事
is probably the political and cultural story of 1989.
短暂休息一下
We're going to take a quick break,
稍后回来深度解读
but we'll be back with an in-depth look
音乐界今年最大的争论 "音乐取样"
at the number-one musical controversy of the year-- sampling.
这是一种艺术 还是抄袭
Is it art, or is it just plagiarism?
不要走开
Don't go away.
想赢 得先知道你站在哪一边
To win, first you have to know whose side you're on.
干我们这行的
In our line of work,
不是选择深渊
that's right up there with black holes
就是选择"生存或毁灭"
or "to be or not to be."
你为了信仰和原则而斗争
You fight the good fight,
然后某天醒来
and then one day you wake up
发现自己不过是魔鬼的小帮手
and you realize that all you were was Satan's little helper.
真讽刺
Ironic.
新闻会告诉他们 不会再有秘密
The news will tell them there will be no more secrets.
但是你和我都知道那不是真的
But you and I, we both know that's not true.
这个世界运行的基础就是秘密
The world is run on secrets.
拥有那份名单的人掌握权力
Whoever has that list has power.
没有权力 你就只是另一个目标
And without it, you're just another fucking target.
所以 经历过这些后我学会了什么
So, what have I learned after all this time?
经过那些无眠之夜
After all the sleepless nights,
对朋友 爱人和自己撒谎
lying to friends, lovers, myself?
在这个满是两面三刀 暗箭伤人的谎言家们的
Playing this crooked game in this crooked town
扭曲城市玩着扭曲的游戏
filled with backstabbers and four-faced liars?
我告诉你我学到了什么
I'll tell you what I've learned.
一件事 只有这一件事
One thing and one thing only.
我真♥他♥妈♥爱柏林
I fucking love Berlin!
你其实没必要杀她
You didn't have to kill her.
怎么... 在干了那么多勾当之后
You what... what... You suddenly decided
你忽然决定要有良知了
to develop a conscience after all you've done?
你难道没有注意到 和你亲近的人
Have you noticed how everyone you get close to
最后都死了吗
ends up fucking dead?
你把行动细节透露给了布雷莫维奇
You gave Bremovych the details of the plan.
你让克格勃干掉我
You went to the KGB to take me out.
你太害怕了 不敢自己动手
You were too fucking scared to do it yourself.
应该说我太聪明了
Too smart, more like.
如果那些克格勃混♥蛋♥完成了任务
If those KGB pricks had done their part,
我现在就该去让女王给我感激地撸一管了
I'd be on my way to a hand job with the queen by now.
我看了那份名单
I've read that list,
洛林
Lorraine.
你在里面很显眼
And you feature heavily.
原来你不安分得很
Turns out you've been a very naughty girl.
谍镜对我们来说都是负担
Spyglass was a liability to us all.
我不能冒风险把他交给你
I couldn't risk leaving him with you.
名单在哪里 大卫
Where's The List, David?
不在我手上
I don't have it.
在去军情六处的路上 它应该去的地方
It's en route to MI6, where it belongs.
你到死都要撒谎吗
Are you going to lie till the very end?
事实和谎言
Truth and lies.
我们这样的人是分不清区别的
People like us don't know the difference.
不 我们明白区别 大卫
No, we know the difference, David.
我们只是选择无视
We choose to ignore it.
难道不是吗 撒切尔同志
Isn't that right, comrade Satchel?
原来你是这么打算的
So that's how you'll make it work.
"骗过骗子能带来双倍快♥感♥"
"It's a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
干得漂亮
Well played.
你杀了大卫·帕西维尔
You killed David Percival?
詹姆斯·加斯科因和
All the paperwork is in order
大卫·帕西维尔的遗体的相关文件都准备好了
for the bodies of James Gascoigne and David Percival.
你杀了我们工作站的头
You killed our head of station,
一名政♥府♥官员
an officer of the Crown.
你最好有有力证据和合理解释
You'd better have hard proof and a damn good explanation.
你凭什么评判我的行动
Who are you to judge my actions?
我是你的上级
I'm your superior.
我的上级
My superior.
这事从头到尾就不是为了阻止战争
This was never about stopping the war.
而是为了挽救你们自己
It was about saving your ass.
你们无法忍♥受我们在冷战中
You couldn't bear the embarrassment of the sins
犯下的罪过所带来的难堪
that we committed in the cold war.
而我很愚蠢地为此抛头颅洒热血
And I was stupid enough to give my life for it.
是的 但那是你的工作 不是吗
Yes, well, that's your job, isn't it?
我完成了我的工作
I did my job.
虽然你尽力了 但你也无能
Despite your best efforts and your incompetence,
我做到了你没能做到的事
I succeeded where you failed.
我揭露了你的叛徒 撒切尔
I uncovered your traitor, Satchel.
让他得到了他该有的正义审判
Brought him the only justice he deserved.
一颗子弹
A bullet.
帕西维尔和布雷莫维奇
Percival meeting with Bremovych
在谍镜被杀前一天碰面
the day before Spyglass was killed.
也许我们可以安排一下
Maybe we could make some sort of, uh, arrangement.
你得知道在这个地方我是唯一一个
You got to know that I'm the only man
能帮你弄到那份名单的人
in this town that can help you get that list.
你很厉害 奉献精神
Very impressive. Dedication.
忠诚 如今都是稀有的品质
Loyalty. They're rare things these days.
"骗过骗子能带来双倍快♥感♥"
"It's a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
我们达成协议了吗
We have a deal?
英国女人觉得如何
What about the British?
你相信格雷吗
Do you trust Gray?
-不 -那C呢
- No. - What about C?
C就是一条自大的哈巴狗
C is an arrogant lapdog
对他办公桌外的世界一无所知
who understands precisely fuck-all beyond the edge of his desk.
帕西维尔就是撒切尔
Percival was satchel.
名单在哪里
Where's The List?
名单在哪里 洛林
Where's The List, Lorraine?
我不知道
I don't know.
一派胡言
Oh, bollocks.
首相恐怕要很不高兴了
The Prime Minister is going to have a difficult time with this.
我们决定掩盖此事 布劳顿
We're choosing to bury this one, Broughton.
你的行动从未发生
Your mission never took place.
这次谈话...
This conversation...
也从未发生
...never happened.
我让你休假 立即生效
I'm putting you on leave, effective immediately.