And remember, Lorraine, this is highly sensitive.
别相信任何人
Trust no one.
跟着我 快走 快走
Follow me! Come, come, come!
快点 这边
Quickly! This way.
你最好做了备份
Tell me you made a copy.
-我背下来了 -背下来了
- I memorized it. - Memorized it?
名单上所有特工
Every single agent on that list?
每周三你都去潘妮巷妓院
Every Wednesday, you visit the Penny Lane Brothel.
你最喜欢的小姐叫玛戈 真名叫玛丽亚
Your favorite girl is Margot. Her real name is Maria.
玛丽亚
Maria?
好吧 我带你过境
All right, I'll get you across.
-你是个好人 帕西维尔 -闭嘴
- You're a good man, Percival. - Fuck off.
我只想要名单 一旦我...
I just want The List. Once I've...
-妈的 -站住
- Oh, fuck. - Halt!
我会联络你的
I'll be in touch.
二位晚上好[德语]Guten Abend, Leute!
-晚上好 请出示证件 -证件
- Guten Abend. Dokumente. - Dokumente.
该死 睡过了
Oh, I'm so fucking late.
欢迎来到坦佩尔霍夫国际机场
Welcome to Tempelhof International Airport.
布劳顿小姐 帕西维尔先生有事耽搁了
Miss Broughton, Mr. Percival was running late.
他派我来接你
He sent me to pick you up.
有托运的行李吗
Checked bags?
没有 都直接寄过来了
No, they've been sent.
请跟我来
Please, follow me.
这是你第一次来柏林吗
So... is this your first time in Berlin?
是的
Yes.
希望你能留下美好的回忆
Well, it's a remarkable time to be here.
悠扬的音乐 精致的夜生活
Wonderful music, superb nightlife,
卓越的餐饮
marvelous restaurants.
一定要去中♥央♥咖啡馆喝一杯
You must try the central cafe for a drink.
你会需要的
You'll need it later.
还记得布雷莫维奇先生吧
You remember Mr. Bremovych, don't you?
你肯定记得
Of course you do.
他非常好奇你到访柏林的意图
Well, he's very curious what you're doing here in Berlin.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
欢迎来到柏林
Welcome to Berlin.
我是大卫
I'm David...
你♥他♥妈♥上哪儿去了
Where the fuck were you?
别开枪 你的鞋
Don't shoot. I-I've got your shoe.
我帮你拿行李
Let me help you with your bags.
快点
Come on.
服了
Fuck's sake.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人真♥他♥妈♥重
Russians are fucking heavy.
才落地五分钟
Five minutes on the ground,
-我已经暴露了 -你没暴露吧
- and I'm already made. - You're not made, I hope.
-他们知道我名字了 -是吗
- They knew my name. - That's troubling.
-也知道你的 -那又如何
- And yours. - That's hardly surprising.
真是个好开头 帕西维尔
Great fucking start, Percival.
即将离开西柏林
你第一印象如何
So, what was your first impression?
对大卫吗
Of David?
长相英俊
He was handsome.
将近四十岁
Late 30s.
发型灾难 像希妮德·奥康娜
Disastrous Sinead O'Connor hair.
爱尔兰歌♥手
Irish singer.
我问过他怎么弄这么个发型
I asked him what the deal was with that,
他说是为了融入
and he said, "It's to blend in."
想摸一下吗
Want to touch it?
为了融入东柏林
It's to blend in, in the east.
顺带一提 那是勃兰登堡门
That was the Brandenburg gate, by the way.
当官的怎么想的
I mean, how the fuck do the suits think
为什么让你来帮我找名单
that you're going to be able to help me find that list?
只要你一接触到加斯科因的尸体
As soon as you pick up Gascoigne's body,
他们就会作废你的签证
they'll null and void your visa,
你就只能拎包回家了
and you'll be on the first flight back home.
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
那是查理检查站[东西柏林关口]That's Checkpoint Charlie.
我的办公室在那儿
My office is just back there.
我不是来旅游的 帕西维尔
I'm not here to collect postcards, Percival.
把我放到宾馆 就在拐角
Just drop me at my hotel. It's around the corner.
你不是说你从没来过柏林吗
I thought you said you'd never been to Berlin before.
我自己会看地图
I can read a fucking map.
花不了多长时间
This will just take a minute.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
给那个法♥西♥斯♥蠢货捎个信
Sending a message to that fascist pig.
代我向布雷莫维奇同志问好
Say hello to comrade Bremovych for me.
布雷莫维奇
Bremovych...
今晚东柏林的局势很紧张
Tensions are high in east Berlin tonight
公民非暴♥力♥反抗运动仍持续升温
as civil disobedience continues to build momentum.
东柏林的青年领袖们
East Berlin's youth leaders shout out their protests
通过扔催泪瓦斯和水炮来表达抗♥议♥
through tear gas and water cannons.
许多报道声称
And there are numerous reports
警方使用了警棍击打和平示♥威♥者
of police beating peaceful demonstrators with batons.
我被派来安排英国公民遗体回国
I've been sent to arrange the return of a British subject.
根据你的文件 死者身份已经确认
The body was identified by your attach?
是的
Yes, I believe so.
我这不是问句
This was not a question.
是陈述句
It was a statement.
他是你同事
He was your colleague?
我们部门不同
Different department.
-什么部门 -不同的部门
- Which department? - A different one.
你有转移遗体的文件吗
You have the transfer papers?
你知道电影里经常有这种画面
You know those movies
镜头开始放慢
where the picture just starts to slow down...
画面熔化
...and melt?
燃起烈火
Then catch fire?
柏林就是那样
That's Berlin.
护照号♥码不对
The passport number is incorrect.
倘若信息不正确
I will not release this body
遗体就不能交给你
without the correct information.
只是个小错误
It's a simple mistake.
劳埃德小姐 在德国
Miss Lloyd, in Germany,
小错误也不能允许
we don't make simple mistakes.
说实话 我真佩服你
I'm not going to lie, I'm impressed.
敢闯进来也算你有种
You've got some balls breaking in here.
你该看看我的种
You should see my balls.
你会更佩服我
Then you'd be really impressed.
你说是就是吧
I'll take your word for it.
你找到留下的办法了
I see you found a way to stay.
你应该写76 但你写的是16
You wrote "16" when it should have said "76."
没错
That's right.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我至少还要再待一周
I'm here for at least another week.
我真幸运
Lucky fucking me.
不走一遍繁琐的程序
They won't release the body now
他们是不会放走遗体的
until they've investigated that red-tape nightmare.
你到底是怎么进来的
How the fuck did you get in here?
我在柏林待很久了
You know, I've been in Berlin a long time,
墙两边所有看门的我都认识了
and I think I know every doorman of every decent shithouse,
小到宾馆 大到客栈
borderline decent flophouse both sides of the wall.
那你一定认识谍镜
Well, then you must know Spyglass.
没见过
Never met the fellow.
他是詹姆斯的人
He was James's.
从坦佩尔霍夫机场就一直在跟踪我的女人
What do you know about this woman
关于她你知道多少
who's been following me since Tempelhof?
我只能说你魅力大
I'd say that you're an attractive woman
你应该自己想想
and you should do the math.
如果我要跟踪你
You know, if I was to follow you,
真正的"跟踪" 你肯定不会发现
I mean, properly, you'd never fucking know.
有窍门的 不是吗
There's a knack to it, isn't there?
就像走钢丝或者吹风笛
It's like walking a tightrope or playing the bagpipes.