行就是行 不行就是不行
You can either do it or you can't.
滚出去吧
Knock yourself out.
我想买♥♥块表
I'd like to purchase a watch.
我在东柏林需要人脉
I need access to a network in east Berlin.
明天关门前再来
Come back tomorrow before closing.
今晚东柏林局势再次一触即发
East Berlin is on a short fuse again tonight
共♥产♥党官员艰难地维持秩序
as communist party officials struggle to maintain order.
关于詹姆斯·加斯科因你知道多少
How well do you know James Gascoigne?
他死了
He's dead.
-你要小心 -法医从他颅底
- You need to be careful. - The coroner extracted
取出了一枚7点62的托卡列夫枪子弹
a 7.62 Tokarev round from the base of his skull.
苏联人
Soviets.
我们知道撒切尔是谁
We know who Satchel is.
你得跑了
You need to run.
你希望能在加斯科因的公♥寓♥里找到名单
You expected to find The List in Gascoigne's apartment.
你知道你已经太迟了吧
You realize you were late to the party.
帕西维尔 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Percival, the Russians--
所有人肯定都彻底搜查过那里了
everybody must have already ransacked the place.
没错
Yes.
但问题不只是名单
But The List wasn't our only problem.
我走之前 他和我说过一件事
Before I left, he told me one last thing.
所以我才不想中情局介入
This is exactly why I didn't want the CIA present.
谍镜声称这份名单
Spyglass revealed that this list
会暴露一个叫撒切尔的双面特工
would expose a double agent by the name of Satchel.
我要撒切尔 不管活的死的
I want Satchel, dead or alive.
多年来 这个叛徒一直是我们的眼中钉
This traitor has been a thorn in our side for years.
他是女王的耻辱
He's a black eye to the Crown.
导致军情六处史上唯一重大机密泄露事件
And the single biggest intelligence leak in MI6 history.
你暴露这个混♥蛋♥撒切尔的身份
You expose this bastard, Satchel,
我们会以叛国罪将他处以绞刑
and we'll hang him for treason.
你或许会被邀请到白金汉宫喝茶
You might find yourself taking tea at Buckingham Palace.
所以我去加斯科因的公♥寓♥
So no, I wasn't just looking
不只是为了找名单
for The List in Gascoigne's apartment.
我和帕西维尔
Percival and I
似乎对于"合作"一词有不同的见解
seem to have a different definition for collaboration.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
只有他一个人知道
He was the only one who knew
我要去加斯科因的公♥寓♥
I was going to Gascoigne's apartment.
如果我早知道他会叫警♥察♥
And if I knew he was going to call the police,
我会换一身衣服
I would have worn a different outfit.
换一身衣服
Different outfit?
站住
Hey! Halt!
群众要求变革的呼声不断
With repeated calls for change on the streets
抗♥议♥者的信心日益高涨
and the protesters growing ever more confident,
留给东德政♥府♥的时间不多了
time is running out for the east German government.
主流观点认为
Popular opinion has it
共♥产♥党领导的政♥府♥
that the communists' claim to leadership
已经支撑不了多长时间了
can't be upheld much longer.
如果接下来还没有剧变
And if rapid change is not forthcoming,
今天相对平和的抗♥议♥
today's relatively calm protests
将会是暴风雨前的宁静
could be seen as the calm before the storm.
我们需要的不仅仅是新的面孔
It's not just new faces that are called for,
而可能是柏林墙被彻底拆除
but perhaps a complete demolition of the wall.
我帮你放大衣吧
Let me take your coat.
不要拘束
Make yourself at home.
见鬼了
Fucking hell.
要来杯杜松子酒吗
You want a pair of gins?
自己倒
Help yourself.
你的藏书里还包括拉里·弗林特[性书大亨]Your library includes Larry Flynt?
他是言论自♥由♥之王
Champion of free speech.
你有什么巴♥赫♥金的消息
What have you found on Bakhtin?
如果巴♥赫♥金希望俄♥罗♥斯♥人拿到那份名单
Look, if Bakhtin wanted the Russians to have that list,
他早就给他们了
he would have given it to them by now.
我们只需要等他行动
We just have to wait for him to make his move.
我们等不起了
We can't afford to wait.
这是你的城市 帕西维尔
This is your city, Percival.
还是说你只认识看门的和服务员
Or do you only know doormen and bellhops?
那么 你在加斯科因的公♥寓♥发现什么了
So, what did you find in Gascoigne's apartment?
一些德国马克
Some deutsche marks,
空头护照 旅行签证
empty passports, travel visas
还有一张你俩几年前的合照
and a picture of the two of you together a few years back.
我没说过我们曾经是朋友吗
Did I not mention that we were friends?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
我肯定是忘了说了
No, I must have forgot to.
拿上外套 亲爱的
Get your coat, love.
我们出去走走
We're going for a walk.
我们都被那份名单曝光了
Look, we're all exposed by that list.
拯救世界之类的是很酷
And saving the world is cool and all that,
但我最终目的还是得活着
but my main objective is staying alive.
我主管柏林站十年了
I've been head of Berlin station for ten years.
你得知道在这个地方我是唯一一个
You've got to know that I'm the only man in this town
能帮你弄到那份名单的人
that can help you get that list.
是的 我看过你的档案了
Yes, I've read your file.
我连你家狗的档案也看过了
I've also read your dog file.
所以别废话了 好吗
So let's cut the crap, shall we?
什么宿醉 迟到
This whole hungover, show-up-late,
不知道去哪里之类的鬼话 我可不信
don't-know-which-way-is-up act, I'm not buying it.
我对你的信任没多少
I trust you about as far as I can throw you.
"骗过骗子能带来双倍快♥感♥"
"It's a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
尼科洛·马基雅维里
Niccolo Machiavelli.
这本书在你的书架上
It was on your shelf.
天呐 我觉得我爱上你了
Oh, my god, I think I fucking love you.
那可不好
That's too bad.
如果帕西维尔关于巴♥赫♥金说的是事实
If Percival was telling the truth about Bakhtin,
我得弄清楚俄♥罗♥斯♥人知道多少
I needed to figure out what the Russians knew.
苏托力加冰
Stoli on ice.
今晚我不讲德语
I'm not speaking German tonight.
你是英国人
So, you're British?
你很厉害
Very impressive.
这应该不是你仅有的天赋
This can't be your only talent.
天赋可能会被高估
Talents can be overrated.
奉献精神
A dedication...
或者说忠诚 在如今可是个稀有品质
A loyalty is very rare these days.
这里的每个人都带着目的
Everyone here is searching for something.
你的目的是什么
What are you looking for?
当一切尘埃落定
Well, when all's said and done,
你不认为归根结底
wouldn't you say deep down
我们都有着相同的目的吗
we're all just searching for the same thing?
我才刚离开你一会儿
I leave you alone for only a moment,
你就已经引来爱慕者了吗
and already you are attracting admirers.
先生 三个人有时候是很有意思
Monsieur, three is not always a crowd,
但今晚不行
but tonight it is.
法国女人
French women.
英国女人觉得如何
What about the British?
也许我们可以安排一下
Maybe we could make some sort of, uh, arrangement.
我们很久没见面了
We haven't seen each other in a long time,
我们非常需要叙旧
and we really need to catch up.
单独地
Alone.
女士们 柏林不大
Ladies, Berlin is a small place.
我相信我们会再见面的
I'm sure our paths will cross again.
抱歉
Sorry.
你看起来像需要解围的样子
You looked like you needed saving.
谢谢你的好意 小姐
Well, I appreciate the gesture, miss...
拉♥萨♥尔
Lasalle.
黛尔芬·拉♥萨♥尔
Delphine Lasalle.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
你是做什么的 黛尔芬
So, what do you do, Delphine?
我是一个非常想成为诗人的兼♥职♥翻译
I'm a part-time translator who really wants to be a poet.
或者摇滚巨星
Maybe a rock star.
我朋友在这附近有个酒吧
My friend owns a club nearby.
想去看看吗