有些人甚至想让我死 但是...
Some people may even want me dead, but...
我还能有什么选择呢
...what choice do I have?
你死了对我没好处
You're no good to me dead.
而且我送货从未失手过
And I've never lost a package.
我知道
I know.
这是他的家人
It's his family.
这不在计划里
This was not part of the plan.
在我的计划里
Part of mine.
求你了
Please.
老婆孩子由我来带
I'll take the wife and kid.
你照顾好谍镜就行了
You just have to deal with spyglass.
我不知道我的护照够不够用
I don't know if I have enough passports.
帕西维尔
Percival.
你曾经的金牌特工
Your old golden boy.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们西柏林见
See you in the west.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这不在计划里啊
This was never part of the plan.
在我的计划里
It was part of mine.
蹲低
Stay low.
进去这里
In here.
我现在就要把这事处理了
I need to deal with this now,
不然我们永远都过不去
or we'll never get across.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
你不会死的
You're not going to die.
待在这儿
Stay here.
操
Fuck.
两个 还有两个
Two more. There's two more.
走
Go.
你需要止血
You need to stop that bleeding.
找找能用的东西
Search for anything.
酒精 布
Alcohol, rags.
我现在还是贱♥人♥吗
Am I a bitch now?
进去
Get in.
进去
Get in!
你得好好学学你的德语了
You need to work on your German.
真的太差了
It's horrible.
系好安全带
Fasten your safebelt.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我们得...
We have to go...
好冷
It's so cold!
-打开门 -我的脚... 卡住了
- Open your door. - My foot is... it's stuck!
保持呼吸
Just breathe.
-你需要休息吗 -不需要
- You need a break? - No.
所以...
So...
我觉得我都理解了
Yes, I...I think I understand everything.
你做好了计划
You made your plan.
而你没能成功把高价值人员
And you failed to get the high-value asset
带到西柏林去
safely across to the west.
你把我送进了该死的马蜂窝
You sent me into a fucking hornet's nest.
从我抵达的那一刻起
I was made by the KGB
克格勃就识破了我的身份
from the moment my feet touched the ground.
甚至可能在更早之前
Maybe even before.
但你早都知道了 对吧
But then you knew that, didn't you?
你对帕西维尔心存怀疑
You had your doubts about Percival,
你就利用我去测试他
and you used me to shake him down.
准备好了就开始吧
Ready when you are.
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
他死了
He's dead.
谍镜死了
Spyglass is dead.
你还活着
And you are alive.
他们一直在监听
They're all listening to me.
他们早就知道了
They knew.
克格勃什么都知道
The KGB knew everything.
我得到西柏林去
I need to get across.
扬
Jan.
没想到你们英国人会彻底搞砸了
Well, I expected more out of the Brits than a royal goat fuck.
我知道 我们很抱歉
I know. We're sorry.
不 等等
Oh, no, wait.
你们自己没有斯塔西特工 对吧
You lot don't have your own private Stasi agent, do you?
没有能过目不忘的
Not one with a photographic memory.
我们得找到布劳顿
We need to get with Broughton
大家步调保持一致
and get on the same page.
我们需要那份名单 特别是现在
We need that list...now more than ever.
布劳顿
Broughton?
她逃出来了
She made it out.
好吧
Right.
有个漂亮的意大利女孩曾对我说过 "大卫
You know, a beautiful Italian girl once said to me, "David...
上过了就是上过了[覆水难收]"
you can't unfuck what's been fucked."
女人总是妨碍发展的进程 不是吗
Women are always getting in the way of progress, aren't they?
所有德国人都无法想象的事情今晚发生了
What no one in Germany believed possible has happened tonight.
墙要倒了 墙倒了
The wall is coming down. The wall is down.
这里的人从1961年起就生活在有墙的情况下
People here have lived with the wall since 1961,
我觉得现在是时候... 把墙推倒了
and I think now it's time to... break the wall down, you know.
墙已经摇摇欲坠了
The wall is crumbling.
墙建起后才出生的人们正手舞大锤
The sledgehammers in the hands of men not born when it went up
拆除它
tear into it.
在墙的背面
And behind it,
东德的士兵们正试图阻止人潮
the East German soldiers tried to stop the tide.
他们出动了水炮
Water cannons were brought out.
但是西柏林民众很坚定
But the west Berliners were determined.
一个西柏林民众回喷了香槟
One west berliner sprayed champagne back.
如果我要跟踪你 真正的"跟踪"
You know, if I was to follow you, I mean, properly...
你肯定不会发现
...you'd never fucking know.
这是柏林民众等了28年的时刻
It is the moment berliners have waited 28 years for.
连东德的人看起来也很高兴
Even the east Germans seem exhilarated.
这个象征破裂的建筑
A symbolic breach in the structure
使数百人失去了生命
that cost hundreds of lives
还使朋友 家人 爱人分离了数十年
and separated friends, families and lovers for decades.
在谍镜死后 我在我的大衣里
I found a French UHF device
发现了一个法国的超高频装置
in my coat after Spyglass died.
我现在认为是帕西维尔装进去的
I now believe it was Percival who planted it.
故意嫁祸给拉♥萨♥尔
Made it look like Lasalle.
你为什么来这儿
Why are you here?
你必须离开柏林
You need to leave Berlin.
我没有你的消息 就有点担心
Well, when I didn't hear from you, I got worried.
你是有多天真
How naive can you be?
这是我们选的人生 黛尔芬
We chose this life, Delphine.
只有一种结局
This only ends one way.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们俩都被他陷害了
He set us both up.
你趁还能走的时候赶快走吧
You have to leave while you can.
喂
Yes?
别低估我 帕西维尔
Don't underestimate me, Percival.
拉♥萨♥尔 你给我听好了
Oh, Lasalle, listen to me very carefully.
你不知道你的对手是谁
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
-你陷害我 -你...
- You set me up. -You...
得了吧 游戏规则就是这样
Come on, now. This is the game.
我知道你的秘密 大卫
I know your secrets, David,
而且我比你想象中的更擅长玩这个
and I can play this game better than you think.
帕西维尔想陷害我
Percival is trying to set me up.
你很惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
并没有
Not really.
这种关系并不是真实的
These relationships aren't real.
只是达到目的的手段而已
They're just a means to an end.
你说真话的时候 看着与平常不同
When you tell the truth, you look different.
你的眼神有变化
Your eyes change.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the warning.
什么意思
What do you mean?