东德和西德
East and west,
彼此信任是因为我们手里都有武装
do not mistrust each other because we're armed.
我们武装自己又是因为对彼此的不信任
We're armed because we mistrust each other.
戈尔巴乔夫先生
Mr. Gorbachev,
拆除这堵墙吧
tear down this wall.
柏林墙终被拆除 也标志着冷战的结束
不是这个故事
1989年11月
好你个詹姆斯·加斯科因
James fucking Gascoigne.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
作为间谍你可能没有你想的那么在行
Maybe you're not as good at this spy shit as you think.
是撒切尔吧
It was Satchel, wasn't it?
撒切尔出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Satchel gave me up.
我总以为自己会栽在最厉害的人手里
I always thought, if I got tagged, it would be by the best.
但你不是最厉害的吧 巴♥赫♥金
But you're not the best, are you, Bakhtin?
你不过是克格勃[前苏联情报机构]最烂的婊♥子♥
You're the biggest fucking cunt in the KGB.
随你怎么说 詹姆
Sticks and stones, Jimmy.
眼睛上的淤青真惨
That's a nasty black eye.
C人呢
Where's C?
鉴于近来世上发生的几件大事
Given the scale of recent world events,
C将不参与这次谈话
C will not be joining us.
好吧 没问题
Yes, of course.
这次被录音的将有以下几人
The voices on record are the following:
我 高级指挥官埃里克·格雷
Myself, senior directorate officer Eric Gray,
来自美国中♥央♥情报局的
our American guest, Emmett Kurzfeld
埃梅特·库兹菲尔德
of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency,
和刚回国的英国探员洛林·布劳顿
and returning British operational officer Lorraine Broughton.
开始之前 长官
Before we begin, Sir,
我正式要求库兹菲尔德先生回避这次任务报告
may I formally request that Mr. Kurzfeld be removed from the debriefing.
驳回要求
Request denied.
接下来的情报是不能向中情局透露的
What I have to tell you, Sir, is not for the CIA to hear.
洛林 你只负责汇报任务
Lorraine, you are the subject of this debriefing,
-无权决定谁能参加 -我明白
- not its controller. - I understand that.
我那时也在柏林
I was there, in Berlin.
如今我在这里是得到兰利[中情局总部]的全权授权的
And I'm here with the full executive authority of Langley.
如果你实在觉得别扭
If it'd make you more comfortable,
我也可以和其他人一起站到单面镜后面去
I could stand behind the mirror with everybody else.
但那里人多有点挤
But it's a little crowded back there.
王八蛋
Cocksucker.
你说什么
What did you say?
什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
不好意思 你刚说话了吗 洛林
I'm sorry. Did you say something, Lorraine?
你听到我说话吗
Did you hear me say something?
-我听到你嘟囔了 -她说了什么
- I thought you said something. - What did she say?
什么
What?
需要回放录音吗
Do you want to play the tape back?
那么...
Well, then...
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
柏林
Berlin.
发生了什么
What happened?
是啊
Yeah.
柏林
Berlin.
妈的
Fuck.
洛林
Lorraine.
抱歉这么急把你叫来
Sorry to bring you in on such short notice.
认识C吧
You know C.
-认识 -我们过了一遍你的档案
- Yes. - We were just going over your file.
你俄语流利
I see your Russian is excellent.
擅长逃脱
An expert in escape and evasion.
精通情报收集
Proficient in intelligence collection
及徒手搏斗
and hand-to-hand combat.
你这些技能让人叹服
It's an impressive set of skills.
要和毛子打交道
Knowing the reds as I do,
这些技能必不可少
she'll need to use every damn one of them.
我就开门见山了
I'll get straight to the point.
关于詹姆斯·加斯科因你知道多少
How well do you know James Gascoigne?
点头之交而已
Enough to say hello.
85年在伊斯坦布尔合作过
We worked together in Istanbul in '85.
他死了
He's dead.
加斯科因昨晚在柏林执行任务时遇害
Gascoigne was killed last night on a mission in Berlin.
西德警♥察♥
The west German police
今早从史普利河中打捞起他的尸体
fished his body out of the Spree this morning.
法医从他颅底取出了一枚7点62的
And the coroner extracted a 7.62 Tokarev round
-托卡列夫手♥枪♥子弹 -苏联人
- from the base of his skull. - Soviets.
昨天加斯科因见了一名斯塔西[东德国安部]探员
Yesterday, Gascoigne met with a Stasi officer,
代号♥"谍镜"
code-named Spyglass.
我们答应豁免谍镜以换取微缩胶卷上的一份文件
We promised Spyglass immunity in exchange for a document on microfilm,
代号♥"名单"
code-named "The List."
被藏于一块瑞士表中
Hidden in a Swiss watch, no less.
名单包含了所有在职秘密探员
The List contains every active clandestine officer,
以及他们见不得光的工作
all their shady deals.
这些信息堪比一枚
It's an atomic bomb of information
能让冷战再延续40年的原♥子♥弹♥
that could extend the cold war for another 40 years.
现在应该落到了杀死加斯科因的人手里
And we believe the man that killed Gascoigne now has it.
目前情报指向尤里·巴♥赫♥金
Our sources point to Yuri Bakhtin,
一个手上确认的人命有十几条的克格勃杀手
a KGB hatchet man with more than a dozen confirmed kills.
要派我去莫斯科吗
So you want me in Moscow?
不
No.
没有巴♥赫♥金的出境记录
Bakhtin never got on the flight.
他应该还带着名单藏在柏林
So he's still in Berlin, along with The List.
所有人都在寻找它
Everyone's hunting for it.
美♥国♥佬♥ 法国佬
The yanks, the frogs.
当然还有苏联人
Soviets, of course.
我们也派了帕西维尔去
And our man, Percival.
帕西维尔是谁
Who's Percival?
大卫·帕西维尔
David Percival.
我们在柏林最厉害的探员
He's our number one in Berlin.
所在地 柏林
隶属 军情六处
他是你这次行动的接头人
He's your point of contact now.
味道堪比圣母玛利亚的乳汁
Straight from the tit of the Virgin Mary.
约达西[美服饰品牌]可不好搞
The Jordache wasn't easy.
送我老婆的生日礼物
It's for my wife's birthday.
真好
That's really nice.
那该死的名单呢
Now, where's that fucking list?
我昨晚把胶卷给加斯科因了
I gave the microfilm to Gascoigne last night.
詹姆斯没有出现
James didn't show up.
我的工作已经完成了
I did my part.
我把名单给他了
I gave him The List.
你得送我和我家人过境
You have to get me and my family across.
这里对我们来说已经不安全了
It's not safe for us anymore here.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人盯上我了
The Russians are onto me.
没名单就没得谈
No list, no deal.
-我赌上了一切 -没名单就没得谈
- I risked everything. - No list, no deal.
听好了 谍镜
You listen to me, Spyglass.
拿不出名单
Without that list,
我何不现在就把你拖到外面毙了
why shouldn't I take you outside and shoot you in the fucking head?
你敢杀斯塔西探员
You are going to kill a Stasi officer?
一个即将叛逃到西柏林的斯塔西吗 当然
One that's about to defect to the west? Yeah.
没大使♥馆♥看着
Without an embassy to look after him,
帕西维尔沾染了当地人的习气
Percival has gone somewhat native.
变得很他妈野
Gone fucking feral.
柏林现在就像美国的西大荒
Berlin is the Wild West.
如果那该死的墙要倒了
If that bloody wall comes crashing down,
我们可不能被埋在下面
we don't want to be under it.
要是俄♥罗♥斯♥人拿到名单 我们就彻底完了
If the Russians get that list, we're all buggered sideways.
你的假身份是伊丽莎白·劳埃德
You're Elizabeth Lloyd.
由詹姆斯·加斯科因家人所雇的
A Cambridge-educated lawyer
剑桥高才律师
sent by James Gascoigne's family
专程去认领他们过世儿子的遗体及物品
to retrieve the body and effects of their recently deceased son.
你的任务是与帕西维尔接头
Your mission is to connect with Percival
不惜一切代价夺回名单
and do whatever it takes to get that list home.
记住 洛林 此事高度机密