那笔钱是用来阻止我叔叔 并逮捕你们所有人的
That money was to stop my uncle, and to arrest all of you.
逮捕我们?
Arrest us?
怎么说?
How?
我叔叔把我困在他身边 以便控制我
My uncle kept me close to control me.
迫使我成为帮助他的机器的一部分
Made me part of the machine helping him.
一个杀戮成性的人 掌握了一个国家的政♥权♥
A mass murderer seized power over an entire country.
他喜欢带我出去炫耀
He liked to parade me out.
他救下的可怜孤儿
The poor orphan he saved.
但如果我对他提出质疑
But if I questioned him,
他肯定也会雇佣杀手来杀我
he would have taken out a contract on me, too.
那就是他解决问题的方式
That's how he solved problems.
我这是在帮助他们结束这一切
I was helping them to end this.
帮助谁? -探员们
Helping who? -Agents.
什么探员?
Which agents?
乔恩娜伊里奇?我是沃斯探员
Jonna Ilych? Agent Vos.
这项调查将会由我来接手
I'm taking over the investigation.
莱昂督察 你直接向我汇报
Inspector Leon, you report directly to me.
所有资料都在这里了吗?
So is everything on here?
是的 这是我能收集到的 所有关于我叔叔的刺客圈子的信息
Yes. As much as I could gather on my uncle's circle of assassins.
目标、汇款
Targets, money transfers.
他把一切都加密记录下来了
He kept encrypted records of everything.
那他呢?福克呢?
What about him? Falk?
你们有他的其他信息吗? 他的真实姓名 或是…
Do you have anything else on him? His real name or...
没有 他的踪迹隐藏得很好 我们对他一无所知
No, he covers his tracks really well. We have nothing on him.
你给其他人看过这个吗?
Have you shown this to anyone else?
没有
No.
我为你父亲的事深感遗憾
I am really sorry about your father.
如果我们有足够的钱作为诱饵
If we had enough money as bait,
我们可以向这些刺客 分别提供一份合同
we could offer a contract to each of the assassins,
然后捏造一些假想的诱饵 让他们去刺杀
and then create some imaginary bait for them to kill.
从而引蛇出洞 并抓住他们
Lure them out of the shadows and capture them.
你需要多少钱?
How much money would you need?
那名首席调查员 你知道她是谁吗?
The lead investigator, do you know who she was?
沃斯探员
Agent Vos.
不是她告诉你的名字 是她的真实身份
Not the name she gave you, who she was.
你把那些档案交给了福克
You handed those files over to Falk.
就是那个杀了你父亲的女人
That's the woman that killed your father.
不
No.
不!
No!
一旦你这么做了 她就必须排除身份暴露的风险
Once you did that, she couldn't risk being exposed.
因此她必须销毁证据
So she had to get rid of the evidence.
也就是你的叔叔 他雇佣的刺客 还有你
That meant your uncle, the assassins he hired, and you.
于是她设计了一个死亡游戏
So she created a deadly game
以便她躲在调查局背后操控一切
that she could manipulate from behind the agency.
她甚至利用了莱昂 给他灌输那套用于欺骗我们的谎言
Even used Leon, fed him the exact lies to tell us.
但那不是…
But that's not...
当年我父亲的手指被切下来了
My father's finger was cut off.
福克会模仿其他刺客的手法
Falk mirrors methods of other assassins.
她模仿莱德的手法 试图混淆调查人员的视听
She was mimicking Ryder to throw off the investigators.
她所做的一切带来的最终结果 不是她试图杀死我
Everything she's done has led to either trying to kill me,
就是我跑到这里来杀你
or for me to stand here and kill you.
那些钱呢?在哪里?
What about the money? Where is it?
不见了
Gone.
调查局没有这笔钱的记录 也没有我们会面的任何记录
The agency has no record of it, or any meeting we ever had.
也就是说没有人收到过这些钱
So the money never went to anyone.
福克私吞了所有钱
Falk kept the money.
我在一小时前 刚收到调查局发来的消息
I got word from the agency only an hour ago.
说沃斯探员死了
They told me Agent Vos is dead now.
据说是在意大利执行任务时 突然心脏病发作
She was on a mission in Italy, and apparently had a heart attack.
苏菲
Sophie.
是我 没事的
It's just me. It's okay.
结束了吗? -但愿如此
Is it over? -I hope so.
我不喜欢这个答案
I don't like that answer.
天啊 他们对你做了什么?
Oh, God, what did they do to you?
没事的 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
我会痊愈的
I'll heal.
听着 我不能待太久
Listen, I can't stay for long.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我要回公♥寓♥一趟 我得拿些衣服
I have to go back to the apartment. I have to get some clothes.
我需要你帮我一个忙 把门关好
I need you to do me a favor. You keep the door closed.
如果你想不辞而别 我可不答应
If you're thinking about disappearing, I don't want that.
我们要长相厮守
We stay together.
你答应过我的
You promised me.
是个女孩吗? -我们的女儿
It's a girl? -Our daughter.
傻孩子
Stupid kid.
摩根 你知道 你最大的失误是什么吗?
Morgan, you know your biggest mistake?
你想好好生活
You want to live.
不是单纯地活着
Not just survive,
而是好好生活
but live.
爱与关怀
Love. Care.
它们会让你变得脆弱 让你变得软弱
It makes you vulnerable. It makes you weak.
你最好趁还有机会 赶紧动手
If you got a shot, you'd better take it.
不
No.
你得先受点苦
You're gonna suffer first.
像我一样
Just like me.
你那句话怎么说来着?
How did you put it?
“为自己的所作所为承担后果”
Feel the consequences of what you've done.
我们还有未完成的工作
We have unfinished business.
最后一份未履行的合同
One last contract unfulfilled.
你要杀了你自己
You're going to kill yourself.
谈话到此结束
This conversation's over.
你和我比谁都更清楚 每一条命都有其相应的价值
You and me know better than anyone that every life has a price.
而我知道你的命值什么
And I know yours.
你最好跑快点
You better run fast.
你绝对不想错过这场表演
You don't want to miss this show.
莱昂 福克还活着 她抓了苏菲
Leon, Falk is still alive. She has Sophie.
我需要你的帮忙
I need you now.
我把地址发给你 你快过去
I'm sending you an address. Be there.
苏菲?
Sophie!
苏菲!
Sophie!
我是你的话就不会乱动
I'd be still if I were you.
你的腿一旦离开了那根线 你就会被当场炸死
If you move your leg from that wire, you're gonna blow up.
我想我们还有不到五分钟的时间
I guess we've got a little bit less than five minutes left.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
来吧 把枪给我
Come on, give me your gun.
该死的!
Fuck!
好孩子
Good boy.
我们现在还剩最后一个游戏
So, we got one last game to play.
游戏结束了 你赢了
The game's done. It's over. You've won.
放了她吧 她对你来说已经没用了
Let her go. There's nothing more.
接下来 你有两个选择
So here's the spin.
那个是爆♥炸♥解除的倒计时
That's a countdown to disarm.
换言之 再过四分钟左右你就安全了
So in about four minutes you'll be safe,
但到时候苏菲估计已经淹死了
but Sophie would have drowned.
所以你必须做出决定
So you got a decision to make.
要么看着你未出生的孩子的母亲死去
Either you watch the mother of your unborn child die
要么引爆♥炸♥弹
or you let the bomb go off,
你们一起赴死 那倒是挺浪漫的
and you all die together, which is romantic.
不管你怎么选 结果都是我赢你输
Whatever choice you make I win, you lose.
胜利非我莫属
The game is mine.
你知道你怀的是男孩还是女孩吗?
So do you know if it's a boy or a girl?
想好名字了吗?
Have you thought about a name?
我觉得福克这个名字挺可爱的
'Cause I think Falk is pretty cute.
嘿
Hey.
给我站起来
Come on, get up now.
站起来 转过身 让我看到你的脸
Get up. Turn around. Show me your face.
玩得开心点 再见
Have fun. Ciao.
苏菲!
Sophie!
保持冷静
Just stay calm.
保持冷静 宝贝
Stay calm, baby.
电影精选列表