他们都住在离我不出32公里的地方
And they all live within 20 miles.
我不使用真实姓名
I don't use my real name.
我已经尽可能地远离我的过去
I've gone as far from my past as I can.
你的过去追上了你
Well, your past has caught up with you.
他们要来了
They're coming.
优子
Yuko.
优子是一名武术大♥师♥ 其刀法最令人畏惧
Yuko is a martial arts master most feared for her blade work,
另外 她可能有一些 挥之不去的父亲情结
and she has perhaps some lingering daddy issues.
如果目标是女的 她会干净利落地直击对方心脏
Now, if her mark is a woman, she makes a clean strike to her heart.
但如果目标是男的 她更喜欢将其开膛破肚
But, if it's a man, she prefers to cut him open.
掏出内脏
Evisceration.
她唯一的弱点是 喜欢轻装上阵 不♥穿♥防弹衣
Her only weakness, she dresses very light, no armor.
所以如果你能抓住机会
So, if you can manage it,
朝她胸口开一枪应该就能让她安息
a single bullet to the chest ought to put her to rest.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你怎么现在才来?
What took you so long?
谢谢
Thank you.
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
爸爸 发生什么事了?
Daddy, Daddy, what's happening?
过来吧
Come here. Come here. Come here.
去你的一枪
One bullet, my ass.
不用担心
Don't worry.
该死的
Oh, shit.
死神来了?
Death has come to call.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
很久没听到你的声音了 福克
It's been a long time since I heard your voice, Falk.
还是说我该叫你维姬? -别那样叫我
Or should I call you Vicky? -Don't call me that.
我会死得很痛苦吗?
Will my death be painful?
那是一种温暖的感觉 就像一条柔软的毯子
It's a warm feeling, like a soft blanket.
让它过去 你就会睡着
Just let it pass over and you'll sleep.
真贴心
How very kind.
我还有多少时间?
How long do I have?
大概一个小时
About an hour.
从我还没死这一点来看
The fact that I'm not already dead
我身上应该还有你需要的东西
leads me to believe that you need something else from me.
那是什么?
What is it?
摩根盖恩斯 我要他的档案 还有我的档案
Morgan Gaines. I want his file and mine.
你已经有他的档案了 你黑进了我的电脑
You already have his file. You hacked my computer.
我拿到的是官方档案
Well, I have the official file.
我要的是个人档案 你保存的那份
I want the personal. The one that you keep.
维姬… -别那样叫我
Vicky... -Don't call me that.
你好像忘了我快死了 我为什么要给你任何东西?
You seem to forget I'm dying. Why should I give you anything?
因为这个
Because of this.
解药
The antidote.
我一秒都不相信
I don't believe that for a second.
信不信由你 我不在乎
Believe it or not, I don't care.
但如果你想活命…
But if you want to live...
好吧 让我考虑一下
All right, well, let me think about this.
与此同时 我想去喝杯酒 然后…
Meantime, I think I'll fix myself a drink and...
也许你可以陪我喝一杯 我们可以好好聊聊
Perhaps you'd like to join me. We could have a good chat.
请坐
Please sit.
坐吧
Sit down.
你坐那边 我坐这里
You'll take that seat. Sit right here.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你不能怪我孤注一掷
You can't blame me for trying.
我不怪你 我不怪你任何事
I don't blame you. I don't blame you for anything.
过去的事情都过去了
The past is the past.
现在把我要的东西交出来吧
Now, give me what I need.
就在这里 你的加密档案
So, here it is. Your file, encrypted.
还有谁看过?
Who else has seen this?
没有人了
No one.
连摩根也没看过?
Not even Morgan?
对
No.
在他看来 你就是一个谜
As far as he's concerned, you're an enigma and a mystery.
删掉了
Gone.
现在…
Now...
请给我摩根的档案
Morgan, please.
这个女孩 这个女人…
This girl, this woman...
她聪明又善良
She is bright. She is kind.
她什么都不知道 对你来说毫无用处
And she knows nothing, and she's nothing to you.
所以我应该放她一条生路?
So I should let her live?
你还真感性
A little bit sentimental for you.
我快死了 福克
I'm dying, Falk.
人之将死 其言也善
Dying can bring out the sentimental in a man.
摩根和你一样 曾是我的门生
Morgan's my protégé just as you were.
不管你怎么想 我是不会背叛他的
And whatever you think, I'm not gonna betray him.
你以前就背叛过他
You betrayed him before.
这次不会了
Not this time.
如果你不介意
So, if you don't mind,
可否让我这个老头歇一歇疲惫的双眼
you might just let an old man rest his tired eyes,
享受今晚剩下的时光
and enjoy what's left of the evening.
随你的便 老头
Have it your way, old man.
瞧瞧你干的好事
Look what you did.
你…
You...
刚刚失去了安然死去的特权
just lost the privilege of a peaceful death.
快接听 考德威尔
Pick up, Caldwell.
请问基瓦索先生在吗?
Can I speak to Signor Chivasso, please?
你是谁?
Who's this?
摩根盖恩斯
Morgan Gaines.
四岁时 妈妈遭人杀害 爸爸抛弃了你
Mom killed at age four. Dad gave you up.
不尽人意的寄养家庭
Foster care kind of unpleasant.
我不需要你来给我重温过去 我已经亲身经历过
I don't need my fucking history. I've lived through it.
前皇家海军狙击手 后被伊恩考德威尔收入麾下
Royal Marine sniper taken under the wing of Ian Caldwell,
他给你提供了一个机会 让你替政♥府♥惩杀恶人
who offered you the chance to kill evil men for your government.
只不过你服务的对象不一定是政♥府♥
Except it wasn't always for your government,
那些人也不一定是坏人
and the men weren't always evil.
你就是个怪物 福克
You're a monster, Falk.
还是说我应该叫你沃斯探员?
Or should I call you Agent Vos?
好吧 考德威尔 那个卑鄙小人
Well, Caldwell, that snake.
你知道他欺骗了你吗?
Did you know that he lied to you?
他窜改暗♥杀♥目标的背景 夸大他们的罪行
That he changed marks' background, exaggerated their crimes,
忽略掉他们的孩子 以及爱他们的人
omitted that they had children, people that loved them.
就好比你 我想你应该爱你妈妈吧
Just like I assumed you loved your mom.
时间不多了
Time's running out.
等我杀了莱德之后 下一个就轮到你
After I kill Ryder, you're next.
你觉得考德威尔这么做 是为了让你的良心好受些吗?
Do you think that Caldwell was trying to ease your conscience?
你认为自己是个好人 对吧 摩根?
You think you're a good man, don't you, Morgan?
你只是情感的奴隶
You're just a slave to your emotions.
那正是我们的区别所在
That's where we're different.
因为我无牵无挂
'Cause I'm free.
你到底想不想揪出幕后黑手?
You want to get to who's behind this or not?
顺便说一句 我对考德威尔的死深表哀恸
My condolences, by the way, for Caldwell.
我们都希望死的时候可以毫无痛苦
We all hope for a death without suffering.
对他来说
In his case,
那是不可能的事
it simply was impossible.
不过真的很可惜
Such a shame though.
我真想相信至少有一个人是诚实的
I want to believe that there's at least one person honest.
好吧 至少你还有苏菲
Well, at least you still have Sophie.
她挺可爱的
She's real cute.
莱德会好好照顾她的
Ryder will take care of her.
你的品味不错
You got good taste.
嘿 我现在不方便说话
Hey, you, I can't talk right now.
苏菲 你必须完全按照我说的去做
Sophie, you need to do exactly what I say.
我可以晚点再打给你吗?我刚刚…
Can I call you back? I was just...
有人要对你不利 你必须前往安全屋躲起来
There's someone coming for you. You need to get to a safe house.
扔掉你的手♥机♥ 它可以被追踪到
Get rid of your phone. That can be tracked.
地址是罗马街105号♥42D公♥寓♥
The address is 105 Via Roma, apartment 42D.
你说有人要对我不利是什么意思?
What do you mean someone's coming for...
苏菲!
Sophie!
该死的!
Fuck!
电影精选列表