稍有差错… -那就不要出差错
One mistake... -Then don't make any.
醒醒
Wake up.
我在哪里?
Where am I?
你收到了一个包裹
You received a package.
115号♥信箱 你对此有何了解?
Box number 115. What do you know about it?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我们来玩一个简短的游戏
We're gonna play a very short game.
如果你不回答我的问题 或者说谎欺骗我
You don't answer my questions, or you tell me some lies,
我就打爆你的脑袋
I'll blow your damn brains out.
你是谁 在替谁办事?
Who are you and who do you work for?
回答我! -我叫莱昂
Answer me! -My name is Leon.
是一名法国督察
Inspector, French police.
一根手指连同其主人的名字 会被寄到这个信箱
A finger arrives along with the name of the person it was attached to.
作为确认 我们会在《法国世界报》
We publish a fake obituary in Le Monde
刊登一则假讣告
just to confirm receipt.
不出数天
Within a few days,
我们就会收到一份文件 内容是这个人的暗♥杀♥行动清单
we receive a file detailing every single assassination this person committed,
然后我们再着手调查这些暗♥杀♥行动
and then we open investigations into them.
他们最初是怎么联♥系♥你们的?
How were you first contacted?
匿名电子邮件 无法追踪
Email, anonymous, untraceable.
我们只是按照指示
We simply followed the directions
刊登了第一则假讣告
and posted the first fake obituary
以示确认罢了
just to say yes.
署名是什么? -玛阿特
Under what name? -Maat.
玛阿特?那是什么?
Maat? What is that?
玛阿特 我们查到 那是古埃及的真理和正义女神
Maat. We found it was an Egyptian goddess of truth and justice.
她在混沌的宇宙诞生后 建立了宇宙的秩序
She set the order of the universe right after the chaos of its creation.
还有呢? -她会给死者的心脏称重
And? -And she weighs the hearts of the dead
以此判断这个人是否罪孽深重 无法升入天堂
just to see if they're too heavy with evil to reach paradise.
你觉得这里面有什么深意吗?
What significance is that to you?
我认为这个名字所传达的信息 应该是针对你的
I believe the message in the name is perhaps for you,
不是吗?
no?
摩根盖恩斯
Morgan Gaines.
我们活着 又没有完全活着
We're alive, but not quite living.
我们死了
Dead,
又没有完全死去
but not yet in the grave.
被困在这半死不活的状态 直到一切结束
Stuck in this half-life, until it ends.
那是什么时候呢?
When is that?
你真的认为活到最后的刺客
Do you really think the last surviving assassin will just be
可以自♥由♥地享受新获得的财富吗?
free to enjoy his newfound riches?
不 他也同样会被♥干♥掉
No, he'll be hunted down, too.
除非…
Unless...
除非我们互相帮助 找到那个幕后操控者
Unless we help each other find the person who's holding our strings.
一直牵着我们鼻子走的木偶大♥师♥
The puppet master we're all dancing to now, and,
然后
and,
杀了他
kill him.
你的表演不错嘛 练习了多久?
Performance wasn't bad. How long did you practice that for?
他说话了
He speaks.
盖恩斯先生
Mr. Gaines.
为了我们的共同利益 我们应该好好交流
It's in our mutual interest to communicate.
通力合作
Collaborate.
分享我们知道的信息
We should share what we know.
你何不先分享一下?
Why don't you share first?
我很乐意
I'm happy to.
给我一个时间和地点 你到那里等我
Just give me an address and a time you'll be there,
我就当面告诉你
and I'll tell you in person.
我们可以通过电子方式分享
We can share electronically.
好吧 亲爱的
Okey-dokey, sweetie.
但你让乐趣都没了
But you're taking all the fun out of it.
他像头猪一样流血至死
He bled out like a pig.
闻起来也像头猪
Sure smelled like one, too.
你现在给我发一张你的照片如何?
So how about you send me a photo of yourself now?
不行
No.
但我相信你肯定比可怜的德米尔好闻
But I'm sure you smell better than poor Demir.
我不会让你流血而死的
Not gonna let you bleed out.
我倒想看你试试
I wanna see you try.
看看我们俩谁先流血至死
We'll see out of the both of us who bleeds out first.
“铁骨铮铮英雄汉 怒对冷血凶杀犯”
Great man and his pride confronting murderous men.
英雄汉
A great man.
作为军队的狙击手
As military snipers,
我们受到的训练是在锁定目标时
we were taught when we lock onto a target,
要对自己轻声低语
to whisper to ourselves,
稳住呼吸
steady our breathing,
抛开一切顾虑
release all consequence,
然后扣动扳机
and then squeeze the trigger.
我以前经常会背诵这首诗 威廉巴特勒叶芝的《死亡》
I used to recite this poem Death by William Butler Yeats.
非常吸引人的标题
Catchy title.
我想这是在向我们传达某种信息
I think we're being told something here.
拿出这笔钱的客户
The money was most likely put up by a client
很可能雇用过我们所有人
who had hired all of us in the past.
我们来自不同的国家
We're from different countries.
我们的刺杀目标遍布全球各地
Our hits spread all over the world.
没错
Exactly.
我们除掉目标的方式各不相同
We took out our marks using different methods.
没有任何线索表明 这些刺杀是同一人所为
I mean, nothing would point to one person doing all of these hits.
现在他想将我们全部灭口
Now he wants to silence us.
也许吧 但为什么不让我们其中一个 去杀掉剩下的人呢?
Maybe. But why not just hire one of us to kill us all?
为什么是现在?
Why now?
为什么要追杀那些不再活跃的刺客?
Why go after assassins that aren't active?
德米尔
Demir.
过去四年 他一直待在监狱里
He'd been in prison for the last four years.
我觉得他们是想表达一点
I think they're trying to make a point.
我们注定要 为自己的所作所为承担后果
We're meant to feel the consequences of what we've done.
切身体会成为目标的感觉
What it's like to be targeted.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Here's my number.
是一条安全线路
It's a secure line.
我们合作得很愉快
We make a great team.
事实上 我有份临别礼物要给你
In fact, here's a little parting gift for you.
这是巴勃罗马丁内斯的位置
It's Pablo Martinez's location.
再见 摩根
Bye, Morgan.
我可以告诉你他是谁
I can tell you who he is.
他叫亚历克德拉科斯
His name's Alec Drakos.
特种部队成员 曾多次前往阿富汗执行任务 希腊人
Special ops, couple tours of Afghanistan, Greek national.
他们和你一样都是刺客 摩根
They are assassins, Morgan, like you.
天啊!又是这样
Christ! Not again.
按一下门铃会死吗?
What would be so terribly wrong with ringing the buzzer?
我在斯洛文尼亚暗♥杀♥莱塞克的时候
When I was targeting Lesek in Slovenia,
你就知道那六份合同 已经生效了 对吧?
you knew those six contracts were already running, didn't you?
我的电脑被入侵了 是你干的吗?
My computer was hacked. Was that you?
你的通话记录显示 在结束和我的通话之后
Your phone records show that you called
你打了一通电♥话♥ 给身在斯洛文尼亚的亚历克德拉科斯
Alec Drakos in Slovenia after you spoke to me.
在都灵那次也是
Again in Turino.
你谎报了他的个人资料
You lied about his profile.
他和我一样 都是前皇家海军陆战队队员
He was ex-Royal Marines, like me.
和我一样隶属狙击侦察师
Sniper recon division, just like me.
没有朋友 没有家人 在寄养家庭长大
No friends, no family, grew up in foster care.
就像我一样
Like me.
你说的一切全是谎言
You lied about everything.
我想你完全误会了
I think you've got this terribly wrong.
你也是他的联络人
You were his handler, too.
你给他提供情报
You fed him his intel.
告诉他只要干掉我
You told him he could pick up the Lesek contract
莱塞克的合同就归他 对吧?
if he got rid of me first, didn't you?
摩根 我们必须完全信任彼此才能…
Morgan, this only works if we completely...
你把我的位置告诉了他
You told him my location.
你居然派他来杀我!
You sent him to fucking kill me!
子弹离我的脑袋只有这么远!
Bullet came this close to my head!
离苏菲的脑袋只有这么远
This close to Sophie's head.
这勾起你的回忆了吗?
Bring back memories?
你所说的“曾经的光辉岁月”
Better days, as you put it?
电影精选列表