阿克布兰诺学校有人持枪伤人
There's an active shooter at Arcabaleno School.
你们得赶紧过去 -好的 我们马上到
You need to hurry. -Okay, we're on our way.
苏菲?苏菲!
Sophie! Sophie!
你没受伤吧?
Are you hurt?
告诉我这他妈的是怎么回事
Tell me what the fuck is going on.
好吧 你有权知道真♥相♥
Okay. You deserve the truth.
我年轻时加入了军队
When I was younger, I joined the military.
我以为那是正义之道 以为自己在为这个社会做贡献
I thought it was a just cause, I thought I was doing my part for society.
然而事实证明 拯救生命的背后 是无尽的官僚主义
Well, it turns out there's a lot of red tape behind saving lives.
我得让你看一样东西
I need to show you something.
我离开皇家海军陆战队之后
After I left the Royal Marines,
遇到了一个名叫考德威尔的人
I met a man named Caldwell.
他成了我的导师
He became like a mentor to me.
带我走进了这个世界
Introduced me to this world.
他在客户之间扮演着中介的角色
He acted like a mediator between clients.
这些客户想置某人于死地
These clients wanted people dead.
坏人
Bad people.
杀人犯、强♥奸♥犯、贪♥官♥污吏
Murderers, rapists, corrupt officials.
这么多年下来 我已经麻木了
Over the years, I became numb.
一切都变得毫无意义
It all became meaningless.
直到你走进我的生活
Until you came into my life.
你改变了一切
You changed everything.
你让我看到了一种生活
You showed me a life
那是我自认为不配拥有的生活
that I thought I didn't deserve.
现在我必须为了保护你而战
Now I need to fight to protect you.
因为我爱你 苏菲
Because I love you, Sophie.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我明天就离开这里
I leave tomorrow.
去里斯本 去我妈妈家住几个星期
Go to my mother for a few weeks in Lisbon.
然后我就会回到我的工作、我的生活
Then I'll be back to my job, to my life.
所以不管这是什么 你必须让它停下来
So whatever this is, you make it stop.
你今晚就出发
You leave tonight.
怎么样?
So?
这次有两根手指
There are two this time.
来自同一个人吗?
Two from the same person?
不 一根是男人的手指
Nope there is a man's finger...
另一根是女人的手指
...and a woman's finger.
你让自己陷入什么境地了 老头?
What did you get yourself into, old boy?
为什么要选择痛苦的死法?
Why is that you chose the hard way out?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
显然这家伙小时候缺乏关爱
Certainly wasn't loved as a kid.
都清楚了吗?
Everything clear, yeah?
我们都知道要对付的人是谁 格杀勿论
We know who we're dealing with. Shoot to kill.
走吧!
Let's go!
我们刚从卫星录像中得到确认
We just got confirmation from the satellite footage.
莱德和摩根来了
Ryder and Morgan are here.
别担心 乔娜 噩梦今天就会结束
Don't worry, Jonna. The nightmare stops today.
我们会抓住他的 -好的
We're gonna get him. -Okay.
我送你去机场
I will take you to the airport.
里面加了士的宁
Laced with strychnine.
非常致命 也非常痛苦
Very fatal and extremely fucking painful.
你何不坐下来?
Why don't you take a seat?
你的收藏还真是不得了
It's quite the collection you have here.
这都成了你的标志了 不是吗?
Somewhat of a signature for you now, isn't it?
我想只要我仔细寻找 应该能找到雅科夫伊里奇的手指
I bet if I dig deep enough, I'm gonna find Yakov Ilych's finger.
我不认识这个人
I don't know that person.
你少骗我
Don't fucking lie to me.
士的宁的好处在于 它不会影响你的大脑
Good thing about strychnine is it doesn't fuck with your brain.
所以你会清楚知道
So you're gonna know
你身体里的每一块肌肉同时收缩
when every single muscle in your body contracts simultaneously.
只需稍微刺♥激♥一下 疼痛感就会随之加剧
The pain only intensifying with the slightest of stimulation.
这就得看我的了
That's where I come in.
现在快回答我
Now give my fucking answers
那样我就结束你的痛苦
and I'll put you out of your fucking misery!
这是因为她也找上你了?
Because she got to you, too?
告诉你为了你们的共同利益
Tell you it was in your common interest
你们应该合作?
to collaborate?
一份小小的纪念品
A little souvenir.
快上!
Go, go, go, go, go!
掩护我! -走吧!
Cover me! -Let's go!
掩护我! -快!
Cover me! Cover me! Cover me! -Quickly!
快上! -上!
Go, go, go, go, go! -Go!
他在这里!
He's here!
队长! -快上!
Captain! -Go, go, go, go!
掩护我!
Cover me!
队长!
Captain!
快上! -快上!
Go, go, go, go! -Go, go, go!
他在这里!
He's here!
快上!
Go, go, go, go!
下车!
Get out of the car!
快走!
Go, go!
结束了!举起双手下车吧!
It's over! Come out of the car with your hands up!
快走!
Move! Move! Move! Move!
他在哪里?
Where is he?
找到他的尸体
Find his body.
找几个潜水员来 -收到
Get me divers. -Copy.
是的 水流应该会把尸体带回南边
Yes, the current from the river should bring the body back to the south.
找到我了吗?需要提示吗?
Find me yet? Or you need a hint?
我稍后再打给你
I'll call you back later.
我们之前玩的那个撒谎游戏的规则
The rules of that little lying game we played,
你应该还记得吧?
you remember them, right?
再次绑♥架♥我真的有必要吗?
Is kidnapping me again absolutely necessary?
给我发邮件或打电♥话♥就好了
Just send me an email or call me.
你们根本不知道 你们保护的那个女人是什么人
The woman you're protecting, you don't even know who the fuck she is.
沃斯探员和福克是同一个人
Agent Vos and Falk are the same person.
她在利用你们杀人
She's using you to kill people.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
我有一个阻止她的计划 但我们必须立刻行动
I have a plan to stop her, but we need to move now.
不管你愿不愿意 你都得帮我
You're going to help me whether you like it or not.
来吧 莱昂 我知道你是个好人
Come on, Leon, I know you're a good man.
她会在哪里?
Where would she be?
以我对她的了解 她应该在等你的尸体送达
Knowing her, waiting for your body.
莱昂督察
Inspector Leon.
抱歉这么晚联♥系♥你 我们找到他的尸体了
Sorry to call you late. We found his body.
让我看看他的脸
Show me his face.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt, Falk, Agent Vos, whatever your name is.
福克 沃斯探员 不管你叫什么
Falk, Agent Vos, whatever your name is.
你何不向莱昂 解释一下你的真实身份?
Why don't you explain to Leon who you really are?
你太让我失望了
What a disappointment you are.
有警员受伤 我需要支援 请求立即支援!
Officer down. I need backup. Request some backup now!
当地时间凌晨12点30分左右 该旅接到了事故警报
The brigade was alerted to the incident at around 12:30 a.m.
目前尚不清楚 这起事故是意外还是人为所致
It's not clear whether the incident was an accident or deliberate.
建筑大亨马吕斯伊里奇 赢得了议会选举
Construction mogul Mariusz Ilych wins parliament bid.
这位大亨已故的兄弟雅科夫伊里奇
The mogul's late brother, Yakov Ilych,
在建立起他的天然气生产帝国后 便英年早逝
founded the gas production empire before his untimely death.
雅科夫的女儿乔恩娜伊里奇
Yakov's daughter, Jonna Ilych,
支持她叔叔马吕斯的竞选活动
supports her uncle, Mariusz, in his campaign.
明天他们将会在布拉格 举♥行♥正式的庆祝活动
There will be a formal celebration tomorrow in Prague.
谢谢你 马克西姆 今天就到这里 你可以走了
Thank you, Maxim. You are done for today, you can go.
你落了什么东西吗?
You forgot something?
别动
Don't move.
很高兴认识你 乔恩娜 还是说我应该叫你玛阿特?
Nice to meet you, Jonna. Or should I call you Maat?
玛阿特?我不认识这个人
Maat? I don't know this person.
你当然认识
Of course you do.
你布下这个局是为了复仇
You set up this game for vengeance.
然而事实上 杀死你父亲的人是你的叔叔
But in fact, it was your uncle who killed your father.
不 他是花钱雇了你这样的人来杀他
No. He paid someone like you to do that.
就像你花钱雇我们来互相残杀一样
Just like you paid a group of us to kill each other.
六百万美元足够收买♥♥很多条人命了
Six million dollars buys a lot of bodies.
我不是为了复仇
I don't.
电影精选列表