你刚刚杀了一个人
You just killed a man.
还把他的尸体遗弃在公园里
Left his body in the park.
我们必须得报♥警♥
We need to call the police.
那是正当防卫 我会跟他们说你…
It was self-defense. I'll tell them you...
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你对他做的那些事
The things you did to him.
你怎么下得去手? 你搜查他的身体是为了什么?
How were you able to? You searched his body for what?
为了寻找他的身份证
For an ID.
外币 某种线索
For foreign currency. Some sort of lead.
我必须弄清楚他是谁
You know, I need to find out who he was.
他是冲着你来的?
Was he after you?
所以这不是普通的抢劫 或是…
So this wasn't any kind of robbery or...
摩根 回答我
Morgan, answer me.
我真的不知道
I don't have the answers.
我只知道你和我在一起不安全
All I know is that you are not safe with me.
我需要时间
I just need time.
给我一点时间
Give me time.
给我看看那些合同
Show me the contracts.
我要看那些该死的合同 考德威尔
I want to see the goddamn contracts, Caldwell.
给我看看那些文件 不然你就会成为下一个目标!
Show me the fucking files or you're going to be the job!
这已经是我本周第二次 遭到针对性的袭击了
This is the second time this week that there's been a targeted hit on me.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
那些合同的出现时间绝对不是巧合!
The timing of those contracts isn't a fucking coincidence!
好吧 我四处打听一下 看看能发现什么
Well, I'll do some digging around. See what I can find out.
他们是什么人?
Who are they?
天啊 你都不敲门的吗? -他们是谁?
Oh, Christ. Don't you ever knock? -Who are they?
当你进入别人家里的时候 要遵守一定的礼节 懂吗?
You know, there are certain civilities when you enter a chap's place, you know?
这是想要杀我的人
The man who tried to kill me.
构图不错
Well, composition's nice.
主题有点瘆人
Subject matter's a touch macabre.
查出他是谁 以及他背后的主使
Find out who he is and who sent him.
我可以告诉你他是谁
I can tell you who he is.
他叫亚历克德拉科斯
His name's Alec Drakos.
希腊人 特种部队成员 曾多次前往阿富汗执行任务
Greek national, special ops, couple of tours of Afghanistan,
后来成了一名雇佣兵 最终成了一名雇佣杀手
became a mercenary, ultimately a gun for hire.
我敢打赌在斯洛文尼亚 朝你开枪的人就是他
And I bet he's the chap that shot you in Slovenia.
你看这个 曾经的光辉岁月
Look at this. Better days.
从好的方面来看
Now, on the plus side,
你的账户将会收到一百万美元的汇款
a million dollars will be wired to your account.
以及我平时给你的佣金
Plus my usual fee.
另外 我也会帮你处理好手指的事
And I will take care of the finger business.
罗西先生在贿赂问题上 态度十分开明
Mr. Rossi, who has a liberal view when it comes to bribery.
考德威尔 你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
Caldwell, what the fuck are you talking about?
对了 我忘记告诉你了
Right. I forgot to tell you.
每次得手后 必须将目标的一根手指
Each kill must be confirmed by the receipt of a finger
寄到巴黎一个信箱作为确认
to a postal box in Paris.
听我说
So, listen to me.
你现在没有退路了
You are in now.
我已经接受了委托
I have accepted the job.
我可没答应任何事
I didn't accept anything.
德拉科斯是你的目标之一
Drakos was one of your contracts.
结果不错 现在只剩下五个了
Good result. Only five to go.
说来听听 剩下那几个人是谁?
Humor me. Who are the others?
剩下几个人是谁?
Who are the others?
都是些恶贯满盈的家伙
You know, the worst of the worst.
有军事间谍出身的 当然还有罪犯
Backgrounds in espionage in the military, and crime, of course.
他们之间有何联♥系♥?
What's the thread?
他们之间有什么共同点? -那是?
What do they have in common? -Which is?
他们的职业
Their occupation.
他们和你一样都是刺客 摩根
They are assassins, Morgan, like you.
让我梳理一下当前的状况
Just let me get this right.
他们雇我去杀那些刺客
I've been hired to assassinate assassins.
同时也雇了他们来杀我
And they've been hired to kill me.
还有彼此
And each other.
事实上 摩根 不管你接受与否
Fact is, Morgan, they were coming for you,
他们都会来杀你
whether you accepted or not.
但从好的方面来说 这就意味着 大家的机会都一样 公平竞争
But, on the plus side, same odds, even playing field.
这不是他妈的游戏! -不 这就是个游戏
This isn't a fucking game! -Yes, it is.
对于安排这一切的人来说 这就是个游戏
To the person who set this up, this is a game.
你想活下去的话就必须参与其中
And if you want to live, you have to play.
拿着
Here.
摩根 你可以的
Morgan, you've got this.
安塞尔姆莱德
Anselm Ryder.
不!不要!
No! No!
一个冷酷无情的变♥态♥
A ruthless psychopath.
他的标志性做法 是收集受害者的一根手指
Signature move, collect a finger from the victim.
算是纪念品吧
A souvenir of sorts.
巴勃罗马丁内斯
Pablo Martinez.
马丁内斯先生是用毒专家
Mr. Martinez is a poisoner.
优子
Yuko.
优子的致命武器是刀
Yuko is deadly with blades,
以及近身搏斗
and in close combat.
迷人的德米尔 是个投机取巧的反♥社♥会♥者
The charming Demir is an opportunistic sociopath.
目前被关在波斯尼亚 一所戒备森严的监狱里
He's locked up in a maximum security prison in Bosnia.
找到他并不难 但要接近他就有点棘手了
Finding him is simple, but access will be tricky.
福克
Falk.
福克是个传奇 也是个难题
Now, Falk is a legend and problematic.
没有确切的身份信息 没有照片、没有作案规律
No positive IDs, no photos, no patterns.
只有一连串的尸体和掩盖痕迹
Just a trail of bodies and cover ups
除非福克在情报界工作
that are only possible if Falk's working...
否则他不可能做到这点
...from within the intelligence community.
记住 每次得手后 必须将目标的一根手指
Now, each kill must be confirmed by the receipt of a finger
寄到巴黎一个信箱作为确认
to a postal box in Paris.
德米尔 -你是谁?
Demir. -Who are you?
你想怎样?
What do you want?
好消息
Good news.
你今天可以出狱了
You're being released today.
皮埃尔 我有份礼物给你
Pierre, I have a gift for you.
谢谢你 莱昂督察
Thanks, Inspector Leon.
欢迎 莱昂督察
Welcome, Inspector Leon.
看来你做足了防备
Taking precautions, I see.
你不也是吗?
Aren't you?
玛阿特 古埃及的…
Maat. The Egyptian goddess...
正义女神
Of justice.
她能提醒我保持专注
My reminder to stay focused.
巴黎一栋空置大楼的顶层公♥寓♥
A penthouse in an empty building in Paris.
你是怎么做到的… -我买♥♥下了这栋楼
How did you manage... -I bought the building.
要喝点东西吗?
Drink?
我们说的喝点东西 指的是喝伏特加
And when we say drink, we mean vodka.
我正在执勤
I'm on duty.
不要相信一个不愿陪你喝酒的男人
Don't trust a man who won't drink with you.
那是我叔叔马吕斯说的
That's what my uncle Mariusz says.
但也要考虑对方的来历
But consider the source.
一名刺客被人杀死了
One assassin's been killed.
亚历克德拉科斯
Alec Drakos.
打开现场警员的随身摄像头录像
The responding officer's bodycam.
你是怎么弄到的?
How did you get this?
我黑进了罗马警方的视频服务器
I hacked the video server of the Rome police.
谁杀的他?
Who killed him?
我们不知道
We don't know.
那其他人呢? -我们仍在搜寻
What about the others? -Still searching.
这些人都不是等闲之辈
These are very skilled people.
使用化名 不留数字痕迹 避开所有作案模式
Aliases, no digital traces. They avoid all patterns.
我把他们的详细资料 都交给你了 不是吗?
I handed you detailed files on all of them, didn't I?
所以别再拿我知道的信息敷衍我了
So stop telling me things I know,
给我一些我不知道的信息吧
and start telling me things I don't.
六百万美元
Six million dollars.
你的上司说这笔钱会把他们引出来
Your boss said that would lure them out.
现在他们在哪呢? -她的计划需要时间来实现
Now where are they? -Her plan takes time.
而且你不是唯一一个 需要小心身后的人
And you're not the only one who needs to protect his back.
电影精选列表