爸爸!
Papa!
亲我一下
My kiss.
我叫你放学后直接回家 没让你一路走回来
I told you to go straight from school, not all the way home.
路上很危险的
The roads are dangerous.
但我… -忘了拿裙子 我知道
But I... -Forget your dress, yes.
来吧
Come.
妈妈的结婚戒指
Mom's wedding ring.
除了你之外 我唯一的女伴就是你母亲
The only other woman who's ever accompanied me was your mother.
现在你长大了
You're old enough.
我觉得你应该穿戴一点她的东西
I thought you should wear something of hers.
你叔叔到楼下了
Your uncle is downstairs.
去穿上你的裙子吧
Wear your dress.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不!
No!
快跑!
Run!
乔恩娜!
Jonna!
乔恩娜!
Jonn
乔恩娜
Jo
快!去找我哥哥!
Go! Go! Find my brother!
乔恩娜!
Jonna!
这是卢卡莱塞克
This is Luka Lesek.
他经营着整个东欧 最大的人口贩卖♥♥集团
He runs the largest human trafficking operation in all of Eastern Europe.
主要贩卖♥♥妇女和儿童
It's women and children mostly.
用于强迫劳动和卖♥♥淫等
Used for forced labor, prostitution, and so on.
当然 他还掌管着 当地的警♥察♥机构 收取回扣
And he runs the local police, of course, with kickbacks.
我有跟你说吗?
And did I tell you,
就在你所在位置的拐角处
just around the corner from where you are now,
有一家无与伦比的酒吧
the most marvelous bar...
我不知道现在那里怎么样了 但在上世纪90年代
I don't know what it's like now, but in the '90s,
那里汇聚了全东欧最美的女人
the most beautiful women in all of Eastern Europe.
你很喜欢自己的声音 对吧 老头?
You love the sound of your own voice, don't you, old man?
我的好摩根 我只是想帮忙罢了
Morgan, dear boy, I'm just trying to help.
要知道人生不仅只有…
You know, there's more to life than just...
虽然我很乐意 听你这老色狼的旅行小贴士
You know, I'd love to take the travel tips from an aging Lothario like yourself,
但现在真的不是时候
but now really is not the time.
好吧 那我不打扰你了
All right, well, I'll leave you to it.
帮我一个忙
And do me a favor.
尽量不要把卢布尔雅那 这座辉煌的城市变成废墟
Try not to reduce the splendid city of Ljubljana to rubble.
这点我无法保证
I can't make any promises.
平安归来
Travel safe.
“气数将尽的动物 无知畏惧 无所期盼
Nor dread nor hope attend a dying animal
“大限将至的凡夫
A man awaits his end
“觳觫惶恐 心怀期待”
Dreading and hoping all.
该死的!
Fuck!
你在哪里 混♥蛋♥?
Where are you, bastard?
可恶
Fuck.
拜托
Come on.
天啊!
God!
总算联♥系♥上你了 摩根 向我汇报一下情况
I'm glad I got you, Morgan. Tell me all about it.
不能说很糟糕 只能说非常糟糕
Well, to say it didn't go well would be a slight understatement.
那真的太糟糕了 能给我详细说一下吗?
I'm sorry to hear that. Care to explain?
虽然我在取出身体里的子弹 但无妨
Digging a bullet out of my body, but...
在我瞄准莱塞克的时候 有人朝我开了一枪
Somebody shot me as I targeted Lesek.
偶尔受点小伤
You know, a little flesh wound here and there,
可以说是工作描述的一部分
that's pretty much part of the job description.
感觉那是经过计算的 专业人士所为
It felt calculated. Professional.
我认为有第三方存在
I think there was a third party involved.
另一名枪手?
Another shooter?
谢天谢地 你还活着 莱塞克怎么样了?
Well, thank God you're alive. What about Lesek?
朝我开枪的人击毙了他
The guy who shot me shot him.
显然他不太挑对象
Clearly not too selective.
好吧 我四处打听一下 看看能发现什么
Right. Well, I'll dig around, and see what I can find out.
还有一件事
Another thing.
在你离开后 来了一个新的委托
There's a new job, came in after you left.
我想我们是时候 让一些青年才俊来接♥班♥了 伙计
I think it's about time that we let some young guns take over, buddy.
不介意挨子弹的年轻人
People who don't mind getting shot.
不
No, no, no, no.
摩根 这笔交易不容错过
Morgan, this isn't something we just pass up.
是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
This is big.
所以 平安归来
So travel safe.
等你回来后我们再谈 好吗?
We'll talk about it when you get back, all right?
我这一天变得更美好了
My day just got better.
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
不是
Oh, no.
只是有点累 今天真的很漫长
Just tired. Really long day.
我听得出来 请打开视频通话
I can hear it. Video, please.
这里信♥号♥♥不太好 宝贝
The signal's not that great, babe.
应该无法支持视频通话
I don't think I'm gonna get picture up.
来嘛 我想见你
Come on. I miss seeing you.
你不在的时候 我就睡不好 你知道的
I don't sleep well when you're not here, and you know that.
我觉得那是因为你的睡袍系得太紧了
I think you tie that robe too tight.
是吗?
Do I?
那或许我应该解开它?
So maybe I should loosen it?
感觉确实好多了
That does feel better.
抱歉 信♥号♥♥不好
Sorry. Connection's bad.
这太残忍♥了
That's just cruel.
听着 我得…我得挂了
Look, I got to... I gotta go.
你要赶飞机吗?
You got a plane to catch?
好吧 爱你
Good. Love you.
想你
I miss you.
天啊
Oh, God.
这次袭击以卢卡莱塞克的死亡告终
The attack culminated in the demise of Luca Lesek,
他是卢布尔雅那犯罪集团的头目
leader of the Ljubljana crime ring.
竞争对手所为?也许吧 私人恩怨?有可能
A rival syndicate? Perhaps. A personal feud? It's possible.
但我们看尸检报告就会发现 事实并非如此
But if you look at the autopsy reports, it will indicate otherwise.
显然 这是训练有素的杀手所为
Clearly this was done by a trained hand.
你们看这些伤口 太过精确了
If we look at the wounds here, they're way too precise
不像是典型帮派斗争中常见的伤
for what we expect from a typical gang war.
子弹的入射角和射击的精确度
The bullet's entry and its pinpoint accuracy
说明这是一次暗♥杀♥
would suggest an assassination.
我个人认为 行凶者是有军事背景的职业杀手
Personal belief, a contract killer with a military background.
我们目前最好的选择 就是与地方当局合作
Our best option at the moment is to work with the local authorities.
那么 女士们先生们 咱们开始工作吧
So, ladies and gentlemen, let's get to work.
我们有很多事情要做
We got a lot to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天世界都在发生些什么呢?
What's been happening in the world today?
你在打什么主意?干坏事?
What are you up to? To no good?
涂鸦 好吧
Graffiti. Okay.
你需要多加练习 伙计
Well, you gotta practice more, buddy.
你又如何?
How about you?
来吧 我知道你是个善良的人
Come on. I know you're a good person.
给他买♥♥点水什么的
Buy him some water or something.
这就对了
There we go.
这个世界上还是有一些好人的
There are still some good people in this world.
她来了
There she is.
我好想你
I missed you.
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
我给你带了一样东西
Got you something.
这家伙看起来似乎度过了坎坷的一生
This one looks like it's had a rough life.
超乎你的想象
Like you wouldn't believe.
总有一天 你必须让我送你一点好东西
One of these days you're gonna let me get you something nice.
我更喜欢这个
I prefer this.
我们回家吧 -我会送你更多的
Let's go home. -I'll get you more of them.
你真是令人赏心悦目
You're a sight for sore eyes.
你能回来真好
It's so good to have you back.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
这是什么? -没什么
What's this? -It's nothing.
只是一点擦伤 你也知道我有多笨拙
It's just a scratch. You know how clumsy I am.
到底怎么回事 摩根?
What the fuck, Morgan?
这是什么伤?
What's this?
电影精选列表