我原本不想告诉你的 因为我知道你有多讨厌摩托车
I didn't want to tell you, but I know how much you hate motorcycles.
我有个朋友有一辆摩托车
One of the guys had one.
还没等我反应过来 我就四脚朝天地栽进沟里了
Next thing I know, I'm upside down in a ditch.
对不起 但真的没什么
I'm sorry. But it's nothing.
没事的 -没事才怪
It's fine. -It's not fine.
你每次出门 都弄得一身瘀伤、割伤、擦伤
Every time you go away, bruises, cuts, scratches...
现在又弄成这样?
Now this?
我现在不是在这里吗? -那明天呢?
I'm here now, aren't I? -And what about tomorrow?
明天我也会在这里
Tomorrow I'm gonna be here, too.
后天、大后天 之后几天我都会在这里
And the next day and the next day and the day after that.
你可别想轻易摆脱我
You can't get rid of me that easy.
答应我
Promise.
如果你能一直把我压在身下 我就答应你
If you can keep me down, sure, I'll promise.
我会的 -是吗?
I will. -Yeah?
糟糕!
Shit!
你没事吧? -我没事
Are you okay? -I'm fine.
只是断了两根肋骨 但问题不大
Just double broken ribs, but okay.
指示非常清楚
The instructions were very clear.
对 但我已经说了我不干
Yeah, and I told you I'm out.
摩根 我知道上次的情况十分凶险
Morgan, it was a close thing. I understand.
你差点就命丧当场 这是事实
And you faced your own mortality. Yes.
但那只是运气不佳罢了 谁都有不走运的时候
But look, it was an off day. We all have off days.
饺子 可好吃了
Gyoza? They're very good.
我觉得你没在听我说 我不干
I don't think you're listening to me. I'm out.
我也不干了
I'm out, too.
酱油居然用完了
Of soy sauce.
服务员!
Waiter!
真受不了你 -摩根 坐下吧 拜托
You're insufferable. -Morgan, sit down. Come on.
别小题大作 来吧
Don't be so dramatic. Come on.
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
客户指定要你
The client specifically requested you.
为什么?
Why?
也许是因为你英俊的外表 恶魔般的魅力 谁知道呢?
Because of your boyish good looks, your devilish charm. Who knows?
也许他们只是 欣赏你的办事能力 这不重要
Or maybe they're just fans of your work. It doesn't matter.
重要的是 这不是一笔交易
The thing is, it's not one job.
而是六笔交易 六份单独的合同
It's six. Six separate contracts.
每一笔交易的金额均为一百万美元
And each one pays a million dollars.
这些钱够你过一辈子了
Now, that money would set you up for life.
那会是怎样的一辈子? -你想怎样就怎样
What kind of life would that be? -Whatever you want it to be.
这可是六百万美元
It's $6 million.
我不知道你是否清楚这是什么概念
I don't know if you're familiar with that sort of concept,
但这些钱够你买♥♥无数瓶黑皮诺红酒了
but that can buy you an awful lot of bottles of Pinot Noir.
我们这是在做好事
We're doing good work.
好事? -必须做的事
Good? -Necessary work.
这些家伙都是坏蛋
These are evil men.
我知道他们应该在下辈子 为他们的罪行付出代价
Now, I know they're supposed to pay for their sins in the next life.
但为什么要等到那时候呢?
But why wait for that?
我拿不定主意 上一次任务…
I don't know. This last job...
我知道 但你活下来了
I know, but you survived.
你知道为什么吗? -因为那是你训练我做的事情
And you know why? -'Cause that's what you trained me to do.
这是你的天职
This is what you're meant to do.
现在说回这六份合同…
Now, these six contracts...
还记得我们刚开始合作的时候吗?
Remember when we first started working together?
那时的我只是个孩子
I was just a kid.
没有计划、没有人脉、没有线索
I had no plan, no connections, no clue.
现在我已经受够了
Now I've had my time. Okay.
我们总有一天要学会急流勇退
There comes a point when you need to understand when to quit.
趁我们早上还能醒来 欣赏日出的时候
When you're still able to wake up in the morning and enjoy a sunrise.
我爱死日出了 考德威尔 真的
I fucking love my sunrises, Caldwell. I really do.
所以如果你真的那么想要那笔钱
So if you want that money bad enough,
那你就必须自己扣动扳机
you're gonna have to squeeze those triggers yourself.
这是怎么回事 摩根?
What's this about, Morgan?
像我们这种人突然金盆洗手 通常有三种原因
There's three reasons why people like us stop.
第一种原因是我们找到上帝了
The first one is we find God.
就你来说 我认为那是极不可能的
Now, in your case, I think that's extremely unlikely.
第二种原因 但愿这不是你的原因 是女人
The second one is, and I do hope it's not this, a woman.
那绝对不是一个足够好的理由
Now, that's never a good enough reason.
相信我 我懂
Trust me, I know.
第三种原因是… -我们死了
And the third one... -We're dead.
没错 我们死了
Yes, we die.
但你没死 摩根
But not you, Morgan.
你还活着
No, not you.
好了…
Now...
吃饺子吗?
Gyoza?
来吧 真的很好吃
Come on. They're really very good.
我有时候真♥他♥妈♥讨厌你 你知道吗?
I fucking hate you sometimes. You know that?
天啊 这蛋黄酱的成份也太多了吧
Oh, my God. The amount of things they put in mayonnaise.
对 拿一盒那个意大利面 那是我的最爱
Hey, grab that pasta. It's my favorite.
这是我最爱的角落
This is my corner right here.
我最喜欢的麦片
My favorite cereal.
里面有个秘密解码环
It's got a secret decoder ring inside.
拜托 根本就没有奖品
There is no prize. Come on.
他们当然不会写在包装盒上了
Well, they wouldn't put it on the front of the box.
因为那样就不叫秘密了
I mean, that defeats the object of it being a secret.
而且我还要用它来弄清楚一些事情
Besides, I'm gonna use it to figure things out.
比如你哪一点配得上我?
Like why you deserve me?
这个我已经知道答案了 很简单
Well, I know the answer to that already. That's easy.
我不配
I don't.
买♥♥给孩子们吃吧 -糖太多了
For the kids. -Too much sugar.
也许可以买♥♥点别的 -那我自己吃
Maybe something else. -Keep them for myself then.
这就是缘分
It's fate.
我们的第一只宠物 -那是棵植物
Our first pet. -It's a plant.
对 但你还是得喂它什么的 对吧?
Well, yeah, but you still gotta feed it and things, right?
是浇水 -带它出去
Water it. -Take it out.
出去散步吗? -是啊 有何不可?
Like for walks and things? -Sure. Why not?
那你来负责照顾它
Your responsibility.
你觉得将来有一天 我们也会那样吗?
Think it will be us one day?
我敢打赌他们每晚都来这里
I bet they're out here every single night.
看好了
Watch.
他接下来会脱下外套 披在她的肩膀上
He's gonna take his jacket off and put it around her shoulders.
然后她会再次抓住他的手
And then she's gonna grab his hand again.
四年了 我还是搞不懂 你是怎么做到的
Wow. Four years, and I still don't know how you do that.
你只需要预判一下 所有线索就摆在那里
You just have to predict. All the threads are there.
你只要把它们拼凑起来即可
You just piece them together and figure it out, I guess.
你怎么看那对情侣?
What do you think about that couple?
我觉得他看起来 对那个穿靴子的女人更感兴趣
I think he looks more interested in the girl with the white boots than her.
对 她也知道这一点
Yeah. And she knows it.
但她不会说她不高兴
But she won't say she's upset.
她的肢体语言会说明一切
Well, her body language will give it away.
她要么会转过头去 要么会双手抱臂
She's either gonna look away or fold her arms.
这么说 你对我的一举一动 全都了如指掌?
So you always know what I'm gonna do next?
没有
No.
你应该跟我回家一趟
You should come home with me.
我的父母已经厌倦了 只从我口中听到你的事
My parents are tired of only hearing stories about you.
英俊、聪明、善良、摄影记者
Handsome, smart, kind photojournalist.
他们以为你是我虚构出来的
They think I made you up.
听起来确实像虚构的人物
It does sound like you did make me up.
你怎么看我们左边那个人?
What do you think about this guy on our left?
他在想你为什么要回避话题
He's wondering why you're avoiding the subject.
好吧 我陪你回家
Okay, I'll come home with you.
你最近可真是充满惊喜
Aren't you full of surprises these days?
知道吗?充满惊喜的人可不止你一个
And you know what? You're not the only one.
这么说你也有惊喜 -也许吧
So you have some surprises, too. -Maybe.
在你问之前 我可以告诉你 这跟我的艺术课程无关
And before you ask, it's not about my art program.
来人啊 救命!
Somebody help me!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
给他拍照?
You're photographing him?
没事的 结束了 你安全了 好吗?
It's all right. It's over. You're safe. Okay?
我们必须报♥警♥
We need to call the police.
我们不能… -我们得走了 苏菲
We can't just... -We gotta go, Sophie.
电影精选列表